Toyota Forklift Garden Route
Toyota Forklift is the global market leader in materials handling and warehousing equipment. We offe
The purpose of this position is to ensure the achievement of After Sales targets and objectives aligned with business objectives and GP targets. To ensure achievement of new business objectives, managing and expanding existing client base through personal performance and customer relationship management.
The individual in this role will be responsible for the following functions:
• The promotion of aftermarket services and value-added products in line with company targets and objectives to increase Revenue growth and profitability
• Managing a positive Customer experience and satisfaction
• Targeting and conversion of new Business accounts in the After Sales Department
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
To perform this job successfully, the appointed individual must be able to perform each key performance area satisfactorily.
• Promotion and selling of Aftermarket services, Parts, Accessories, Rental offerings, Service Contract offerings, Tyres, Driver Training and Load Testing
• Overall responsibility to achieve sales, growth and profitability targets in an assigned sales territory.
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met (training etc)
• Visiting new customers to ensure safe operation of forklifts according to set standards and legal requirements by promoting Driver Training and load testing
• Inform and resolve customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses and credit terms.
• Quote prices, credit terms and other specifications
• Emphasise product features based on analyses of customer’s needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities.
• Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained and submit orders for processing.
• Assist with resolution of debtor’s disputes and assist with cash collections.
• Overall responsibility to meet growth / market share increase objectives; responsible to analyse, prepare and successfully implement strategy to target and convert new business accounts, cold calling on potential new accounts.
• Overall responsibility to ensure quality of customer interaction and service – ensure that customer expectations in all regards are exceeded by building and nurturing partnerships based on a thorough understanding of the clients business and unique needs and challenges (drive customer service excellence, ensure good communication with customers, develop and implement strategy to ensure proper/ scheduled cover for assigned territory, developing partnerships with and tailor made solutions for clients, evaluation of own development needs and ensuring lack of knowledge/skills are addressed).
• Responsible to ensure mutually agreeable solutions to problems experienced by customers are reached and prompt actions / delivery on promises are performed
• Sound financial management of deals in line with budget and company strategic objectives (ensure the quality of rental business activities is in line with company objectives; ensure aftermarket order targets, invoicing targets and GP targets are met, ensure key administrative support functions are diligently executed, e.g., delivery and collection of contracts; ensure discounts are approved / within limits; ensure site inspections are carried out; etc.).
• Plan, prepare, submit and ensure achievement of short-term and long-term rental targets for assigned territory.
• Preparation and presentation of reports as and when required.
• Overall responsibility to ensure administrative procedures are followed correctly; responsible to ensure administrative duties are performed accurately and timeously; maintenance of customer records, etc.
• Participative responsibility to grow department in line with company requirements
• Participation in team/department meetings and development/training initiatives to ensure that the After-Sales Team functions as an efficient resource for the company
• Overall responsibility to ensure quality of interaction with internal and / or external clients (maintain proper communication and joint resolution of problems, ensure prompt and accurate responses to queries / requests for assistance)
• Ability to develop and implement operational innovation by providing innovative solution offerings to Customer challenges
• Assist with Parts stock take exercises as and when required.
• Time Management and planning skills
• Grade 12 / Matric
• Code EB / 8 driver’s licence
• Experience and Training in similar Sales and Marketing orientated role
• Relevant Technical skill within the Materials Handling Industry
• Relevant knowledge of EIE Groups products and value-added offerings
• Proven and relevant experience within similar After Sales role
• Relevant Technical qualification within industry
• Kerridge/Automate knowledge
• EPC knowledge
Toyota Industrial Equipment - Total Operating Costs (TOC) model As the leading supplier of material handling equipment in southern Africa, we at Toyota Industrial Equipment pride ourselves on offering our customers a tota...
The primary objective of the Parts and Workshop officer is to plan, source and place orders for parts on local preferred suppliers; to process information of received goods, records, orders and to maintain, evaluate and continuously improve policies, procedures, standards and processes for the parts purchasing/procurement division. Other duties include responsibilities for desired company policy adherence in the Workshop, health and safety implementation, and assistance with equipment and goods movement within the Workshop area. This is a dual role.
Education/Training and Job related requirements:
1. Procurement/Purchasing Control/Parts department experience
2. Parts processing software - Autoline or Kerridge essential
3. Knowledge of Parts department activities, WIP creation, parts ordering and receiving, daily perpetuals and recording thereof.
4. Knowledge of mathematical principles
5. Knowledge of the English language as business communications medium.
6. Valid code 8 driver's license
Take advantage of our winter sale now!
Get your single or double wheel BT Pallet Jack at discounted prices.
Click on the Whatsapp button for more info
With our vast aftersales services there is absolutely no need for multiple vendors, we do it all
Toyota Forklift spring service kit promotion
35% discount on all service parts
1l oil free with every 4l purchased
Engine cleaner special
Toyota Forklift Corp Video Agri Limpopo 2020 Congress Gold Sponsor
Toyota Forklift is your first choice in pre-owned warehouse material handlers in South Africa. With our comprehensive maintenance services, your pre-owned machines will perform at optimal levels.
Need to hire a forklift? Then get a load of this deal! Not only do we deliver quality forklifts but you can rest assured that we only deliver the very best service too. Leave us a comment below if you'd like our team to get in touch with you.
The impact of COVID-19 on the material handling & industrial equipment industry The COVID-19 pandemic has fast-tracked business and digital transformation in the material handling and industrial equipment sector.
Toyota Forklift genuine service kits are essential in keeping your equipment performing at its best.
The Toyota Forklift TYRE BLITZ is here. Get the superior quality MIT range at up to 40% discounted price. Contact us now for a no obligation quotation.
MATERIALS HANDLING & WAREHOUSING Pre-Owned Forklifts.
Toyota Forklift has a huge selection of models available, all supplied with warranties and ready to be delivered. We only sell high quality ex rental machines sourced from our long – and short term rental fleets.
Safety comes first in the walk-behind BT Tyro lightweight powered pallet truck.
With smart ergonomic design BT Tyro, caters to individual driver parameter settings for enhanced driveability complemented by its easy driver start-up PIN code access for increased driver safety.
Find your perfect pallet truck application here:https://bit.ly/2YWCuKn
Up to 40% price reduction on selected genuine Toyota Forklift parts, affordable quality.
Short Term Rentals from as little as R580 per day and R6 000 monthly. Contact us now for more information on our materials handling and warehousing solutions.
Giving your business the lift it needs has never been this affordable and you also receive a free BT pallet jack
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Contact the business
|07:30 - 16:30
|07:30 - 16:30
|07:30 - 16:30
|07:30 - 16:30
|07:30 - 14:00
C/o Albert & Foundry Streets George Industria
City Paint & Tool George offers friendly advice, and all the paint and tools you need for a project, no matter how big or small it may be.
Laing Street, George Industrial
Forklift Sales, Maintenance, Repairs and Rentals. Established since 1988.
4 Nelson Mandela Bvl
Specialists of Chinese and Indian Vehicle Parts TATA - BAW - CHERY - JMC - MEIYA MAHINDRA - CAM - D
19 Wellington Street
Selling of various brands new batteries with 18 - 24 months warranty. Also reconditioning of all mak
Corner Of Bridge & Nelson Mandela Boulevard
Cnr Brons & Binne Str
Importer,supplier and distributor of optimized intercoolers, oil coolers, silicone hoses, aluminium h
112 Fichat Street
Ace Auto Parts is a supplier of new and used replacement parts.
25 Saffier Crescent
Suid Kaap pompdienste en slaalwerk
Natural Stone Tiles, Cladding and Installation Company.
2 Fabriek Street, George Industria
Boards World, is a stockist of a wide variety of boards, offering cutting and edging services.
A50 Thembalethu , Zone 9
A World Leading Innovative Construction Tools and Machines Rental Company.
21 Hibernia Street
South Africa's battery specialists.