Inked Up Permanent Cosmetics
Hey everyone this is Jessica Menke. Msg me today to book your appointment for Powder/Ombré Brows💜
💉 TOX• TUES
Glowing skin that is smooth perfection with (my fav) DYSPORT
This session is a “maintenance sprinkle”, I like to say. Just sprinkling a little tox to keep her skin smooth, keeping unwanted wrinkles away
The full Powder Brow healing process takes about four weeks. I have had such luck with this homemade ointment. Calendula oil and bee wax. That’s it!! Gotta love the healing nature can provide. 💚🌿🌼
Read more ⬇️ if your curious about some of the natural healing benefits of calendula!
Calendula, also known as marigold, is known for its various healing benefits, including:
1. Skin Health: Calendula is often used topically to soothe skin irritations, such as minor burns, cuts, and insect bites. It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that can promote healing.
2. Wound Healing: Calendula may help speed up the healing process of wounds by promoting tissue repair and reducing inflammation.
3. Skin Conditions: It's used to alleviate symptoms of skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis due to its calming and moisturizing properties.
4. Anti-Inflammatory: Calendula can reduce inflammation when applied topically or consumed as a tea or supplement, potentially helping with conditions like arthritis.
Before and AFTERS😍. Loved perfecting this beautiful lady’s brows today! Turns out we have a lot in common including family! What a small 🌎 and a wonderful client!
Book soon to receive the fall special of 20% off. 🍁Get your brows perfected before the holidays hit!
After a day of doing powder brows, there’s nothing like coming home to my farm pals!🏽. My big white turkey Gordon always misses me the most!🦃🤍
Powder brows can make you feel youthful by enhancing your overall appearance in several ways🤍
Read caption below⬇️
1. Defined and Fuller Brows: Powder brows create a soft, filled-in look that can make your eyebrows appear fuller and more defined. This can counteract the thinning of eyebrows that can occur with age, giving you a more youthful look.
2. Symmetry and Balance: Powder brows can help create symmetrical and balanced brows, which are often associated with a youthful appearance. As we age, our brows can become uneven, and powder brows can correct this.
3. Soft and Natural Look: Unlike harsher brow techniques, powder brows provide a soft and natural finish. This subtlety can make you appear younger by avoiding an overly dramatic or severe look.
4. Reduced Makeup Routine: Powder brows can reduce the need for daily brow makeup application. This can simplify your makeup routine, saving you time and effort, which can make you feel more youthful.
5. Confidence Boost: When you feel good about your appearance, it can boost your confidence and make you feel more youthful overall.Message me today to take advantage of 20% off services if booked in September!
Powder brows and microblading are both popular semi-permanent makeup techniques for enhancing eyebrows, but they have different advantages:
1. Powder Brows:
• Softer Look: Powder brows create a soft, powdered makeup look, similar to a filled-in brow with makeup.
• Versatility: They are suitable for all skin types, including oily or sensitive skin, as there’s no cutting or incisions.
• Lasting Power: Typically, powder brows tend to last longer than microblading, often up to 2-3 years.
• Minimal Touch-Ups: Maintenance is generally less frequent compared to microblading.
• Natural Hair Strokes: Microblading creates fine, hair-like strokes, mimicking natural brow hairs for a more realistic look.
• Precision: Ideal for clients with sparse brows or those seeking precise definition.
• Immediate Results: You see the results right after the procedure, whereas powder brows may appear darker initially.
• Fade Over Time: Microblading can fade faster, which some people prefer if they want to adjust their look over time.
I specialized in powder ombré brows because it fits my preferred method of beauty enhancing. It is suitable for all ages and is also a LESS invasive procedure with no scaring. 🏽 Message me today to find out more about my 20% of back to school special!! 🗓️✨
Always best to avoid alcohol for at least two days before a permanent a makeup procedure.
Alcohol thins your blood and can interfere with pigment retention.
Also, keep in mind, that chlorine or salt water can destroy your pigment if the work is fresh and unhealed. Submerging your freshly done procedure or allowing water to aggressively hit your newly done brows, lips or liner can destroy pigment and may even cause it to fall out.
Sweating can also be a big issue. Sweat contain salt and salt equals low pigment retention.
Tanning bed should also be avoided. Your artist needs to see your skin in its natural form to correctly pick the correct pigment colors according to your skin tone an undertone! Also, sunburnt skin peels and falls off. Not what you want with brand new PM work!
Hope you find these tips helpful!
Message me for 20% off your powder/ombré brow procedure for the month of September🚌🍁✏️.
Just wanted to share some of the beauty products I’ve been using lately. I’ve seen a remarkable change in my skin with these products from Kandiss Kaye Aesthetics MedSpa. I will never again live without the Mineral Matte SPF! At this hormonal stage/age 🥺 of my life, these products really have made a huge impact on my skin! Also, the quatra mascara! Kelly Sanning True can help you snag one of these. I LOVE the length and bulk it adds to my super thin and short lashes. Thank you girls for helping me keep the inevitable progression of age as ￼minimal as possible. 💋￼
A Little Q&A about my journey as a PMA and where I plan to take it!🤗
A little about me.🤗
My 3 Go To’s as a newer PMA❤️.
My Academy book from training, my motivating mentor from training, and the podcasts!!
20% off Back to school special on powder brows!! 🤩
Sick of spending your valuable time drawing on your brows! Check out this beauty Christine Evans😍! It’s a great time to book as summer comes to an end and powder brow aftercare tends to be easier after 🏝️ vacations.
Kandiss Kaye Aesthetics MedSpa
Inked Up Permanent Cosmetics
My moms yearly color boost turned out great! Fresh summer brows🌞. Msg me or go to Kandiss Kaye Aesthetics MedSpa to book today!
The final results after her 6 week perfecting session Up Permanent Cosmetics. Wow! Loving the new brows Gina SV🔥
Book now for a July opening! 636-524-1622 or book online Kaye Aesthetics MedSpa
I’m so excited to share this beautiful before and after eyebrow transformation! Msg me to book or go to .kaye.aesthetics.medspa
I did these brows last month for the beautiful Gina SV! I can’t wait for her perfecting session! ￼Msg me, call 636-525-1622 or go to Kandiss Kaye Aesthetics to book! I have two openings left in June offering 50% off powder brows!
Back in Cleveland with Shay @ Be Browed Etcetera Permanent Makeup Studio & Academy because perfect brows start with perfect mapping and I can’t get enough of her training. Learning so much to perfect those Powder Brows!
Second day at Be Browed Etc was just as amazing as the first! My model is so beautiful and her new brows really looked great on her. I have learned so much about improving my skill! If your interested in having Powder Brows done call me to book at 636-524-1622, msg me or go to Kandiss Kaye Aesthetics! Please share:)
First day of training with Shay at Be Browed Ectecera in Cleveland and all I can say is she demands perfection, and I’m so glad she does!! Check out my beautiful model! I have learned so much already! Call me at +16365241622 or go to Kandiss Kaye Aesthetics to book for a model fee of $200. Powder Brows last up to 3 years!
What on my agenda for tomorrow? See ya soon Cleveland! So excited for this one on one refresher training!🤗. Book at Kandiss Kaye Aesthetics or call me @ 636-524-1622 to book your powder brow appointment!
Check out these beautiful brows!💜.
I still have openings for $150 initial session, plus perfecting session! Msg me to secure your appointment!
Another happy model with new brows in time for the holidays! 🎁.
Remember there is still availability for customers to get their new brows, first session and 8 wk perfecting session for $150.
Msg me if interested!
Left and top rt are after pics
2 Bottom rt are before
Just a few of my recent happy models! Before and after. (PS-working on improving my pic taking skill)
So I’ve been working at this new little thing as a permanent make up artist for Powder or Ombré Brows since August. Did not know what I would think about it but turns out it’s a LOT of fun and I’m loving it! 💜So now that I’m officially going to be booking appointments at Kandiss Kaye Aesthetics on Mondays, I would love to invite the first 15 ppl to book their 1st initial session plus their 8 week perfecting session for $150! Pls msg me or give me a call if interested.
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
112 S. 2nd Street
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
214 E Main Street
Certified lash technician � *h&mua*
Beautiful soap handmade here in Festus, MO.
214 E Main Street Suite B
Licensed Aesthetician/3x Certified Lash Tech
🌟Lash Tech & Stylist Apprentice at Le’Anne Nicole Salon🌟
215 East Main Street
Cosmetic Nurse Injector STL MO
Skin Care, Facials, Massage, Brow Lamination, Waxing, Facial Treatments, Body Contouring
110 E Main Street
Licensed Esthetician at Vinty Beauty Bar.
S Mill Street
Come get lashed by the GOAT
Currently offering cosmetic injectable therapy for fine lines and wrinkles using products that inclu
106 N Adams Street
We are here to serve your skin, beauty and hair. You will leave rejuvenated and glowing.
650 S TRUMAN Boulevard