Crestview Barber Shop
Nearby hair salons
W Street Johns Avenue
W Anderson Lane
Sola Salons 2901 S Capital of Texas Highway
W Anderson Lane
W Anderson Lane
N Interstate 35
N Lamar Boulevard
Ritual Salon • 4800 Burnet Road
Nearby nail salons
N Lamar Boulevard
N Lamar Boulevard
W Anderson Lane
Nearby beauty salons
N Lamar Boulevard
W Anderson Lane
W. Anderson Lane
, , ,
A good barbershop is an anchor to a neighborhood. The Crestview Barber Shop has been serving generat
Come get your holiday haircuts now! Appointments are going like hot cakes, but we will be open to walk-ins for short cuts until Christmas Eve
Looking for an awesome barber to add to our already awesome team! Please DM me or email me at [email protected].
Crestview Barber Shop updated their business hours.
Well, Covid has hit the Crestview Barber Shop. 😔 Both Lucy & Kallie will be out beginning today, May 11 and hopefully will return on Tuesday, May 17. Diane is negative and will be taking care of her regular clients.
It’s Lucy’s Birthday, please wish her a Happy Birthday!! And, a speedy recovery to both of them!
Sorry for the inconvenience.
This before and after by our very own is everything! She is the definition of a hair magician! We do more than short cuts here at the Crestview Barber Shop!
Call 512-452-0099 to book with her!
We’re all about the love here at the Crestview Barber Shop! Book your Valentine’s Day appointment today ❤️ call 512-451-2887
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at the barber shop. We are grateful for each one of you!We will be closed Thanksgiving Day, Friday, November 26 & Saturday, November 27 to spend time with our families.
We do it all, here at the !! Short hair, long hair, and anything in between! Walk in for any haircut, anytime, or call ahead to book a color appointment!
You, too, could look this good! Stop in and see one of our amazing walk-in barbers Tuesday- Saturday!
Hey everybody, the Barber Shop will be closed on Wednesday, October 13. There will be filming in the shopping center all day. Thanks HBO for our paid day off! See y’all Thursday during normal business hours!!
While maintaining our guests’ safety first, we are still offering amazing haircuts! Stop by Tuesday-Saturday and see what we’re about.
We do ask that our guests continue to wear masks at this time. See y’all soon!
It is with great pleasure that we welcome Lucy Bennett to our team!
Lucy’s mom Diane, has worked at the shop for the last 27 years, therefore Lucy has spent many afternoons and summers with us, now she will be getting paid to do so!
Lucy will be available for both appointments and walk-ins, next time you are in the shop, please welcome her!!
We do not agree with the decision made today by our governor. We will continue to protect our clients and employees, therefore you will continue to be required to wear masks while in the Crestview Barber Shop. Thank you so much for your support.
Future client checking out the barber pole! We love us some babies!❤️
Reopening on Tuesday, May 12, 2020
We are thrilled to open the shop and can’t wait to see you again. We are implementing temporary procedures for your safety and ours until further notice.
Temporary hours: Tuesday-Friday 10:30-5pm closed for lunch break 12:30-1pm Saturday 9-3pm closed for lunch break 12:30-1pm
New rules and guidelines to follow at the Barber Shop
1.Temporary NO MASK / NO SERVICE policy. You must wear your own mask, preferably one that goes over your ears, this must stay on the entire time. We can’t provide masks. All of us will be wearing masks.
2. If you have traveled within the last 14 days, are ill, have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19, or have a cough or any other symptoms of illness, please self-quarantine and do NOT come to the Shop. Reach out to have your appointment rescheduled.
3. Regrettably there are some services we cannot provide: Beard trims, razors, waxing and blow drying.
4. We will call or text you when we are ready for you, please remain in your vehicle until we welcome you into the shop. We are operating on a one client at a time protocol. We are planning extra time between clients to sanitize and disinfect all surfaces and tools. Please do NOT enter the shop unannounced or before we invite you inside.
5. If you are a walk in client, you must sign in at the front door with your name and number then wait in your vehicle until someone calls you.
6. When you enter the shop, make sure you use hand sanitizer that we will provide.
7. Arrive early or on time for your appointment.
8. Do not bring anyone to the shop with you. Extra people are not allowed in the shop. When bringing children for haircuts, please only one person with them.
9. Please bring only essential belongings.
10. Magazines and other common touch items have been removed from the shop.
11. If you are coming for a haircut service, come with clean hair. We will NOT be washing your hair before or after your haircut. This practice limits face-to-face exposure.
12. If you are coming for a color service, come with clean hair. We will be washing your hair after your service and we ask that you do not talk during the shampoo process. Plan to leave with wet hair as we will not be using blow dryers.
13. Practice physical distancing in the shop and in the parking lot.
UPDATE: We will have a shop meeting tomorrow to discuss when we will reopen and what that looks like for all of us. Please give us time to work through this process. The state guidelines from Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations haven’t been given to us yet. Thank you!
Tuesday May 5, 2020
A few facts from Crestview Barber shop:
1. We miss our clients greatly!
2. We know that your hair is not the ideal length, style and maybe color that you like it!
3. We are not certain at this time when the State will allow us to reopen. Maybe mid-May
4. We are concerned with your safety and well-being as well as our own.
5. We appreciate EVERYONE that has reached out to check in on us, donated money,paid for future haircuts. It really has helped and means the world to us! ❤️
6. Our hearts go out to each one of you affected by this terrible virus.
7. We look forward to seeing your happy faces, catching up where we left off and making you look presentable once again!
8. When we re-open there will certainly be some changes in how we (you and us) interact together as a precaution. Stay tuned for details.
Until we meet again, please stay safe and well!
Pam Barna Harries, Diane Bennett, Teddy & Kallie Letney
Reason #101 why this needs to end and we need to go back to work!😳😂
Due to the city orders, and doing our part to help stop the spread of Covid-19, we will be closed from March 25- April 30. Please take care and stay safe. We look forward to cutting your shaggy hair when we return! Thank you, Pam, Diane, Teddy & Kallie
dragonfly web design - full service web design agency
Check out our new website! Crestviewbarbershop.com We are very excited for the update!
Thank you to https://dragonflywebdesign.net/ for a job well done!
dragonflywebdesign.net At Dragonfly Web Design, we create and develop websites to match your brand and goals, as well as offer a variety of digital business strategies for a wide audience reach.
No age discrimination here! Sure wish I knew what these fine gentlemen are talking about!
Precious “bucket boy” visited the barber shop today! Great haircut Teddy, maybe one day he’ll show the world what your fine haircut looks like!
We have Valentine’s day haircuts & Sushi candy, come and get them!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Come join us tomorrow and help celebrate Halloween and 15 years of me owning the shop! We will have treats and beverages, so stop by if you can! Thank you for being the best clients ever! We are truly grateful and lucky to have such a great community! ❤️
What a fun time we had at the Crestview Oktoberfest! Thanks to all the volunteers and everyone that came out to make it so special! Thank you Tiny Tales for partnering with us, I think the kids loved the petting zoo!
Crestview Barber Shop would like to congratulate all of the 2017 graduates!
We would like to give a special shout out to Marissa & Alex!! For those of you who don't know them, they are the two kiddos who survived the barber shop crash 14 yrs ago!! ❤️
Life is a dance, get on that dance floor called life and do something that makes you happy and brings you joy, and always be kind to others!
If your life after graduation takes you away from Austin, don't forget to come see us when you are back in town!!
This is happening now! Come join us in the Crestview shopping center, we are celebrating Octoberfest! HAAM is here excepting donations in honor of Roger Beck.
TGIF! The shop is chopping!
Roger Beck Obituary - Cook-Walden Funeral Home | Austin TX
m.legacy.com Obituary for Roger Beck, Roger Samuel Beck, 84, passed away September 26, 2016. He was born on his family farm in Red Rock, Texas December 22, 1931. Roger was raised in the Catholic faith. As an adult he accepted Jesus
Kallie's favorite Roger Pictures!!
It is with great sadness that we share the news of the passing of Roger Beck, our beloved Barber Shop family member, friend and all around wonderful man.
We will miss the many great stories that Roger told --some G rated and other, well, a little more colorful.
We will miss his warm smile and kind heart.
Roger has hung up his clippers here on earth, but will open up shop for the Angels real soon and certainly be joining a Country Swing Band in the sky.
We will miss him greatly, love him always and are so grateful for the laughs and tears we shared and the lessons he taught us over 13 years together at the shop.
Best of Austin 2016 Ballot - The Austin Chronicle
We work super hard at Crestview Barber Shop to make you look good! If you agree, please take a few minutes to vote for us!
www.austinchronicle.com Only one online or paper ballot per person. Ballots must be postmarked or submitted online by Monday, September 12, 2016.
Back to school haircuts! Love watching these two sweet clients grow up!
Happy Birthday to this awesome, lovely, amazingly funny all around wonderful lady!! We are blessed to get to spend each day with you at work!! May all your Birthday wishes come true! We love you Kallie Jean!!
Contact the business
7113 Woodrow Avenue
|Tuesday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||11am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Saturday||9am - 3pm|
3517 Hyridge Drive
Ryli Blue is a relaxing, laid back, boutique-style salon. We offer a genuine experience with a posit
800 W 3rd Street, Ste 1306
Three Austin locations: our flagship in Downtown Austin, Bee Cave-Lakeway and Westlake 360
1107 South 8th
Vanity Salon and Day Spa has been part of Austin's salon and spa network for over 15 years.
1509 Old West 38th Street, Ste 1
Small boutique salon offering cut, color, and treatment services with Rene Furterer and Kevin Murphy
1607 E Cesar Chavez Street
A Team of Stylists, Artists, and Aesthetics professionals with a passion for bringing your best look✨
2520 Longview Street, Ste 112
Providing all your beauty needs-- hair, makeup, and personal styling
1221 West 6th Street
Bella Salon is one of Austin's premier salons located in the trendy arts district of 6th Street West. We have been in business since 1990 and have a tremendous reputation in the ma...
2712 Bee Caves Road
Located in Austin, TX, Salon Cherie is a full service hair salon bringing you close to a decade of beauty expertise!
511 W 15th Street
Downtown Austin's newest beauty retreat . . . . hide away for an hour or all day.
7301 Burnet Road Ste 106
Each person is a new Canvas. My studio is a place where creativity is alive and individuality is enc