We are located in a relaxed shopping environment, and our shop is always filled with Clothes, shoes, accessories, body products and gifts for any occasion.
Operating as usual
Readily available $15
Happy Client diaries @Candacy Rutendo Gurupira.👌👌😊
We love putting smiles on our customers faces😉😉😉
I do not own the rights to this music....
Eliza J Nordstrom pleated fit and flare dress size 10 available for only
Slay with the Zara Mules with Beaded Pearls
Available on size 6 only😊
Hello beauties 😊😊
Size 6 Primark Black Studded Heels for sale $20.
Faux fur shaggy area rug, anti skid,Underfoot soft sink-in comforts, a super polyester made durable, long-lasting, and virtually non-shedding rug; Eco-friendly and luxurious design, matching different style, dress up your home;
Can keep warm in the cold winter, especially for the old and little kids;
Multi-purpose, can be used as a area rug, floor mat, seat cushion, bed throw, carpet, door mat, yoga cushion;
65 X 100 Several colours available for just $30
Add a splash of style to your room with the Stripe Bow Decorative Pillow. Add a new style to your room decor with this Bow Shaped Decorative Pillow. Place it in your favorite chair or bed , makes a perfect accent piece to complete the look on your room.
All shoes on sale $15 a pair
Life is short, your heels shouldn't be!
Get yourself a pair for only $15
Available on size 5 and 6
(Denim also available on black)
If the handbag could think, it would have a terrific inferiority feeling, because, not having been bought, it would feel useless.
Orders yours today!!
A steel b***d corset is a steel-b***d, rigid garment designed to reduce the waist and reshape the body.
Waist trainers i.e. corsets or shapewear can 'train' your abdominal area. ...
Waist training helps in accentuating your curves and flattening your stomach,
Get the hourglass shape you've always wanted by simply Inboxing and placing your order
Size 7 available in stores
Get yours today😊😊😊
Photos from Sassy Savvy Chic's post
Happy New Year to all our valued customers.
Keep Calm...New stock arriving soon
Add the perfect accessory with our belts
Get a stylish, casual look with our range of women's flats, contact +263772513239
Top off your look in stunning style with our range of fascinators.
For all your OSH products please contact
The Beauty Shop on +263772858742
Good Afternoon All🌝🌝, WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS NEW stock has arrived!
Pictures coming soon
Here are some style tips on how to wear leggings: A long, open button-down shirt with boots and a scarf plus leggings make a great and super comfy outfit. If you feel uncomfortable wearing leggings with a shorter shirt, just add a super long cardigan. Spice things up by going for a pair of pleather or leather leggings.
Love a leopard print dress? So do we. But what shoes and accessories to wear with it? Here is our suggestion.
Leggings are cute & comfortable and perfect for a day in or a night out. Here are some ideas on how to rock them!
Picking out an outfit can be overwhelming, especially if you aren’t sure where to start. By learning a few simple tricks, you’ll easily be choosing perfect outfits in no time. The key is to first spend a little time organizing your wardrobe, and then get the hang of building an outfit, piece by piece. Once you get the process down, picking out outfits will start to be fun instead of overwhelming!
Seasons greetings from us at Sassy Savvy Chic
16 Life-Changing Fashion Tricks Every Lazy Girl Needs to Know (extract from http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/how-to/a40180/lazy-girls-guide-to-getting-dressed/)
Let's be honest: You would rather sit around your house and do nothing than go out in something uncomfortable. (Us too.) The good news is that loungewear has come a long way in recent years. Not only are there a lot of options, but loose, comfy clothes are actually really trendy. Now you can go from a day out with your friends to collapsing onto the couch without feeling the need to change into something more comfortable. You can even wear sweatpants to a bar, provided you call them "joggers." We're living in a golden age of comfy dressing — a lazy girl's fashion paradise. Here are the 16 things you need to do to make the most of this magical time.
1. Go through your wardrobe, pull out every uncomfortable piece of clothing you own, bag it up, and stuff it somewhere — under your bed, in the trunk of your car, or wherever. You're not throwing it away, you're just getting it out of your sight so you can focus on the comfy clothes you actually want to wear. All that other stuff is just taking up space.
2. If you're going to buy new clothes, stick to a couple stores and don't even bother looking anywhere else. Most of your stuff is probably from the same few places anyway. Stop wasting time and precious energy running all over the mall. Pick three to five places that work for you and leave it at that. If they don't have something specific that you want, take it as a sign that you are not supposed to have it or wouldn't really like it anyway, and move on.
3. Stick to a neutral color palette so everything in your wardrobe goes together and making outfits is a breeze. This way, you can get dressed when you're half-asleep and still look cute.
4. Allow yourself one signature color to liven up your neutrals when the mood strikes you. Even lazy people like to mix things up from time to time.
5. Make "easy on, easy off" your new fashion mantra. Screw buttons, hooks, and snaps. Collared shirts are really more trouble than they are worth anyway. If you can't pull it on and off in under three seconds, you're not going to want to wear it. With all the great drawstring pants and shorts, trapeze dresses, and stretchy fabrics on the market these days, you never have to.
6. Get a work uniform and be done with it. A simple shift dress is the easiest thing in the world. It's appropriate for most work environments. It looks sleek and tailored without actually being restrictive. It still looks good even if your weight is up or down a few pounds. It's easy to dress up with jewelry and accessories when you feel like it. And you can wear it pretty much year-round. Buy multiple.
7. Make sure all your stuff is machine-washable. Dry-cleaning is annoying and expensive and not something you are ever going to do. Seriously, if you buy something dry-clean only, you will either wear it until it gets dirty and then leave it sitting in a dry-cleaning pile for six months or accidentally wash it in the washing machine and end up totally ruining it. Either way, you just paid a fortune for something you're not wearing.
8. Wash everything on cold and dry it on low. That way your clothes will last longer and you won't have to go through the hassle of buying new ones so often.
9. Don't even think about wearing high heels. Flats, sneakers, and low chunky heels are totally chic. Day or night. Work or weekend. You don't need to wear a stiletto to look good and you don't need them sitting in your closet mocking you either.
10. Matching tops and bottoms take the guesswork out of getting dressed. There is nothing wrong with matching. It makes you look pulled together with minimal effort.
11. Avoid all embellishment. Beads, buttons, and sequins fall off. Embroideries snag. Graphics crack and peel. Now you've gone from being comfy to looking sloppy and you don't want that. If you feel like your outfit is boring, add a simple print to liven it up — graphic prints like stripes, gingham, and polka dots go with everything. If you want sparkle, go for lurex knits or metallic leather.
12. No belts! Good belts are expensive and a bad belt will ruin your outfit. Besides, cinching your waist in not comfortable. If you want to emphasize your waist, just layer a cropped jacket or top over your favorite loose, flowing dress.
13. Get yourself some great silk pajama sets you can wear outside of your apartment without feeling weird. Great for those days when you really just don't want to get out of bed.
14. Layer pretty, lacy bralettes under any loose or revealing tops or dresses. That way it won't look sloppy when your bra strap or band is showing.
15. Get yourself a good romper. The ease of a dress without the risk of flashing your underwear to the world when a stiff breeze blows past.
16. Avoid looking frumpy in loose clothing by showing a little extra skin. Showing actual skin is way sexier and more comfortable than strapping yourself into something body-con. If you have a big top, wear something short on the bottom. And if you're wearing something loose on the bottom, pair it with something that shows off your arms, chest, shoulders, or back.
[11/04/13] PS... in case you did not notice - we cater for all women, shapes, age and sizes soon to have a Maternity Range so if you are going to be eating for two next year ;-0 come in and check out our maternity range which will keep you fashionable and comfortable all the way through
[11/04/13] Many times women with curves are inclined to cover up their bodies and many present unhealthy body images from negative comments received from friends ,family or colleagues (even as a joke) there are ways to compliment your legs, your waist, your bosom, your BUTT, learn how to dress to impress without letting it all hang out... Be flattering to yourself take time to learn what suits you, but don't be too afraid to try something different... Happy shopping :-)
[10/28/13] All products shown are in store and available as of today so pop in see Sue @ Sassy Savvy Chic
[10/27/13] Beat the monday blues - Just landed lots of colourful summer wear. Luxury fabrics for your functions from office to play its in store as of tomorrow. ..
[09/30/13] Almost every clothing accessory is able to change your overall appearance shoes included. The shoes are no longer just a protection for the feet they have become a strong fashion accessory and acquired the utmost importance for determining the overall look. If you choose a good pair of shoes you can achieve a dazzling apperance even with your old clothes. Visit SassySavvyChic for a great pair of heels that can give you that dazzling look!!!!
Summer is definitely upon us... no need to sacrifice looking good to keep cool, varied outfits in store for work or weekend, business, pleasure or leisure
Pop in - new stock comes through often for all sizes and looks
Ladies a notable mention goes out to our own Zimbabwean Designer who will be showcasing in NOLCHA fashion week.. diminutive in stature but doing AMAZING things on the global platform Maita Marimo, recognised as one of the Top Five African Designers read on...
africafashionweekny.com Nigerian Fashion Designers: Agama Label, a fashion line created to provide people with a unique sense of style and comfort which complements the buyer’s overall lifestyle. Products reflect class and prestige. Showcase Date: Friday, July 13, 2012
Ladies we stock clothing for all women (size 6 - 24) - but good going for the models at NYFW...Plus size can still be fashionable
stylelist.com Eden Miller to show first plus size line at New York Fashion Week By: FashionistaWhen we first spoke with designer Eden Miller, it was for a piece about the problems facing plus size fashion. Miller expressed frustration with the status quo and told us there were still a lot of changes that need to…
Yoga's many benefits include: Flexibility, Strength, Better Posture, Stress Relief, Relaxation, Concentration, Feel Good factor and a happy healthy heart! Variations are advised for beginners to encourage strength and stamina building.
Fitness & Beauty Spa is a one-stop hub for nutrition education and weightloss solutions. In addition to health awareness, we stock only safe, tried & tested products formulated purely from natural ingredients, for weight loss support.
we add that touch that you feel you are missing....
Specialist in Pedicures, Basic Male Manicure and all your artificial nails : Natural tips,Pale tips,Coloured tips,French tips,Double tips,Glass tips & Art.
We offer a large range of perfumes and luxury cosmetic products that are designed to create a superior and long lasting experience Be the best you with INUKA Fragrances ®
Indo all types of designs, i also teach students thank youu
All about Make-Up and Beauty-Bringing inner beauty out. Services include :Ultimate makeovers, bridal, photo-shoots, brows, eyelash extension, tutorial
Young nails Zim started in November2014 and is setting an excellent standard in the nail industry.
For all your braiding and weaving and bridal hair services . Call or WhatsApp +263779275765 for bookings.
Specialists for all your beauty and skin treatments
Cassy Modeling agency ..Give time to yourself first. Stay healthy and shine like a star