Sauce company located in Zimbabwe Proudly Zimbabwean sauce factory! The official Homestyle Sauce Factory page featuring recipes and ways to make every food a star.
Make something amazing and lets share the experience! Products available at Pic 'n' Pay, Ok Mart, Ok and all major wholesalers nationwide!
Operating as usual
Make sure to find the Home-Style Red Hornet Sweet Chilli sauce and Home-Style Lizzard Lemon & Herb marinade on special for the up coming festive season in select outlets. Sizes come in 450ml, 2L and 5L. Enjoy great taste with Home-Style sauces. 😋
HOME-STYLE sweet chilli sauce and chicken, now thats a great pairing.
Get more bang for your buck, our bottles are 450ml not 375ml and still more affordable.
HOME-STYLE RED DRAGON SOYA SAUCES 😋
Home-Style Cheetah Chutney. A great taste at an affordable price
Home-Style Meercat Mustard is perfect for any Hot-Dog or Burger. Enjoy its delicious taste 🍔
Perfect Combination - Home-Style Chillies
Want a tasty affordable chutney, great for all sorts of dishes especially curry dishes. Home-Style Cheetah Chutney.
Why not treat yourself to our Hot, Very Hot and Chisa Chilli. You wont be disappointed. It just tastes so gooooood.
Seasons greetings from Home-Style sauces.
Why not start the new year with a great tasting Redhippo Tomato Ketchup. Very flavorful and tastes delicious.
Red Dragon Soya Sauce provides the perfect compliment to the perfect sushi dish or even the most delicious Stir-Fry. It can be used as a marinade, glazing and dipping sauce.😋
Cheetah Chutney is a great compliment to many meals, I find it especially delicious with any type of curry. It also goes great with a lot of different Christmas meals.
Get great value for your money in our 450ml bottles. Get yours this festive season.
RedHot Chisa Chilli goes fantastically with boiled eggs.
Introducing our new RedHot CHISA Chilli sauce, not only is it proper chisa 🌶🌶🌶 but its tastes soooo delicious😋.
Wilddog Worcester sauce can compliment any breakfast, bloody mary or even used to make a great meat marinade. It does taste delicious.
Red Hornet Sweet Chilli Sauce tastes so good with pasta dishes, hamburgers, french fries and even when you have avocado on toast. It adds extra flavour and makes your dish taste delicious.
Not only do we manufacture sauces but we also have our range of Vinegar. Brown and white vinegar available in 5ltrs and 750ml coming soon.
BushPig BBQ sauces is great on ribs, braai nyama and can also be used as a great marinade on meat before going on the braai.
Have a great Heroes Day weekend, make sure it's Very Hot
Sweet chilli sauce tastes so good. It just goes so well with so many dishes.
Our bottles of sauces come in 450ml and not 375ml, so you get more value per bottle at the same price point or even cheaper than our competitors.
Lizard Lemon & Herb Marinade is great for any chicken dish, braai or roast.
HOME-STYLE CHICKEN MAYO WRAP/SANDWICH (serves 2)
Wraps are always a hit when served for lunch and can even be whipped up for an easy weekday dinner meal! It literally takes minutes to “assemble” one and you can add any fresh ingredients you want! There is just no limit when it comes to the fillings for wraps – just remember it is a personal injustice to make one without incorporating the delectable HomeStyle Whipp Salad Cream 😋🤣😉. Here is one great recipe to try!
a) 1 stripped peri peri chicken breast (grilled)*scroll down page for recipe
b) 1 small chopped red onion
c) 2 fancy green lettuce leaves
d) 2 large Whole grain tortillas
e) Julienned rainbow bell peppers (for colour)
f) 3 - 5 tablespoons Homestyle Whipp Salad Cream (pictured)
g) Salt and black pepper to taste
1. First off, mix the Whipp Salad Cream with the stripped chicken until desired thickness and season with salt and black pepper.
2. Mix the tomatoes, onions and bell peppers together in a mixing bowl, and season
3. Warm tortilla wrap in a non-stick pan or microwave on high for 30s: open it on a sheet of baking paper
4. Spread one lettuce leaf such that it lines the tortilla wrap as closely as possible
5. Spread tomato mixture on top of the lettuce
6. Spoon half of the creamy chicken and mayo filling
7. Carefully and tightly fold the wrap over the filling and cut in half with a sharp knife to achieve the
SWEET CHILI CHICKEN
• 1⁄2cup homestyle sweet chili sauce
• 1⁄2cup homestyle soy sauce
• 1garlic, minced
• peanut oil or vegetable oil
• 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
1. In a small bowl mix together sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and garlic. Pour 1/2 cup (half the mixture) into a small plastic food storage zip bag. Add chicken and turn to coat; refrigerate and marinade 30 minutes.
2. To a skillet, add a tablespoon or two of oil and heat over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade and brown on one side for about 2-3 minutes (it may smoke a little from the sweet marinade). Turn the chicken over and brown for 2 minutes longer. Cover with a lid, turn the heat to low and let it finish cooking for about 8 minutes.
3. Place remaining chili sauce and soy sauce mixture in a small saucepan and simmer over low heat until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve over chicken.
Homestyle Sauces's cover photo
Big and better packaging. Same great taste!
Homestyle Sauces's cover photo
HEAR ALL!! introducing 3 new spectacular mayonnaise varieties to our 'Hungry Hippo' range!! Grab one now and try for yourself! We have:
1. Hungry Hippo Original Mayonnaise (just like Hellmans Original Mayo, rich & creamy but easy on the pocket ;)
2. Skinny Hippo Trim Mayonnaise (reduced oil and sugar free!)
3. Hungry Hippo Whipp Salad Cream (a unique combination of delicately balanced and carefully selected natural spices to tantalize your taste buds and make that sandwich/salad POP!)
Review this range in the comments section below...Happy Cooking!
Spring is here and so is Shisa Nyama season!! Get ready for mouthwatering recipes to try for that weekend braai this September🤤🤤🤤
GOING ASIAN! Hello egg-lovers out there!! Here is a fun new recipe that will give a kick to the conventional egg, my new favorite way of preparing eggs for a snack or toast!
**Tip, prepare the night before for breakfast tomorrow**
HOMESTYLE SHOYU TAMAGO (Japanese Soy Sauce Eggs)
1 ½ cup water
½ cup Homestyle Soy Sauce
½ cup rice vinegar or white wine
2 minced garlic cloves
1 tbsp chopped ginger
Chopped sharlots/spring onion (about a cup)
1. Mix all the ingredients and boil at high heat for 3-5minutes, allow to cool
2. Boil four eggs separately for 8mins and then dunk into icy water for easy peeling
3. Peel the eggs and make sure they are clean and free from any residual membrane
4. Place eggs in a lunchbox and pour the COOLED marinade over them
5. Close the container and leave to marinade for at least 4hrs or overnight
6. Retrieve eggs and slice in half with a sharp knife
7. Review the recipe on our page!
HOMESTYLE "HEROES WEEKEND' BRAAI CHICKEN!
This is a great spicy marinade recipe! A traditional African dish, great for BRAAI this weekend, and nice with salad and fries.
2 tsp paprika
6 tbsp Homestyle Original Fiery Fowl (or Creamy Fiery Fowl for the untamed taste-buds 😉!)
1 cup fresh lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp chopped fresh ginger
1 ½ tsp salt
4 bone-in chicken leg quarters
1. In a large bowl, stir together the paprika, Fiery Fowl, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and salt.
2. Rub chicken with the mixture, place in a dish, and marinate for 3 hours.
3. Preheat a braai for medium heat.
4. Place chicken onto the grill and discard the remaining marinade.
5. Cook for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until the skin is slightly charred and juices run clear.
6. Enjoy with a bowl of fries dipping in Homestyle Red Hippo tomato sauce or Homestyle Hungry Hippo tangy Mayonnaise!
7. Come back to the page and review the recipe!
Long weekend coming up! Whats on the menu? You definitely don't want to be short on these 3! Rush to ur nearest retailer and grab your own while stocks last!
Home-Style Hippo range, has you covered for all small or bulk supplies! Visit your nearest Pic n Pay, Bon Marche or Ok Mart and grab yours now!!
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
Food Service Distributor � Private Chef � Events Catering � Picnic Boxes � Orders to be placed at least 24 hours prior...
We have cakes for all, baked with love all day everyday!!!. Supermum puts her heart and soul to make sure that you get your dream cake.
Distribution | Hospitality | Retail
Cakes,treats and snacks offers you great deals for cakes, cupcakes, muffins, pastries,snacks and platters. Allows you to get the best deals for your budget.
Premium Spices sell and deliver all kinds of cooking and baking spices in bulk or single orders.
Jolly Jongwe Meats is a proud distributor of all Irvines and Fresh & Frozen chicken products and Jolly Jongwe chicken products as well . All our products are Halaal and all Jolly Jongwe products are unbrined.
Introducing four funky flavours : Orange , Tropical , Guava , and Passion 250 ml and 500 ml bottles.
RHAC offers a wide range of food processing, quality and safety consulting and training services to it's clients. We do not only help in day to day process but WE HELP SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS.
We are a health service business. We offer health products that have many benefits to you. We are the official Super Life products distributor. Get in touch
Baver Honey is a company that is involved in bee-keeping for honey, propolis and bees wax. Baver Honey is also involved in food Processing.
Drinking coffee has essential health benefits, as medical studies reveal. Coffee offers anti-oxidants and memory boosters like no other.
Lyons is a manufacturer and marketer of nutritious foods and beverages for the sustenance of good health with well over 50 years of experience.