For those after a glamorous wedding, there is the stunning Golden Conifer Functions Venue.
New look 😍😍
iTAP Media Fans
The Best Wedding Venue In Zimbabwe.
Congratulations Nigel And Petra.
15 October 2022
Photographer David photography
Photographer Obiedallas Photography Zw
ZBE EVENTS would like to invite all service providers to attend with us The Zimbabwe Wedding Industry Networking Gala on the 22nd of January 2023 .zw .
Join us as we wine and dine discussing crucial topics focusing on the growth of the wedding industry in Zimbabwe.
To book your seat and get your tickets 🎟 kindly reach our team on +263 772 296 711 / +27 81 376 4194 .
Limited early bird tickets at $80 ( limited till the 15th of November 2023 )
Standard Tickets at $100
Tickets can be purchased in 2 installments with a down payment of 50%
ZIM Bridal EXPO
“Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”
Two Day Conference ZECSA.
29 And 30 September 2022.
Videocredit the best cherographer in Zimbabwe right now cherography zvamanje manje...
Marriage is like groundnut, you have to crack it to see what is inside. Nigerian Proverb.
Congratulations Issac and Chiedza.
8 October 2022
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." –1 John 4:12
Congratulations to the newly wedded couple.
Happy New Week Filled With Love 💕, joy and happiness 😊.
“Happy Customer Service Week to our clients…. We are happy to have wonderful customers like you, serving whom is a pleasure always.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple ❤️...
Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
Happy Fifth Wedding Anniversary To Mr And Mrs Gwati.
iTAP Media Fans
Happy New Month 💕🥰
Photographer iTAP Media
Photographer iTAP Media Fans
20 years of truth and purity, Your marriage means more than sanctity, Warmest wishes to the wonderful two of you on your 20th anniversary.
Photographer iTAP Media Fans
Love is beautiful
Celebrating And Creating Memories In Style...
"May the years ahead be filled with love and joy." · "May your love grow stronger each and every passing year." ·
Congratulations Happy And Vanessa.
27 August 2022
Congratulations Wilson And Priscilla. May your life offer you a lot of love, patience, joy, fun, and romance for each other....
Some popular trends with rustic wedding decor trends 2022 involve natural aesthetics, earthy colors and an overall comfortable ambiance. Rattan chairs and wedding décor, seasonal florals and décor items that are easily accessible such as Mason jars for flower holders and dessert.
How to Prepare for Your Maternity Photography Session
Schedule Your Session Early. ...
Plan to Book a Shoot for Your Third Trimester. ...
Talk to Your Photographer About Your Desires. ...
Pamper Yourself. ...
Have Your Hair Done Professionally. ...
Consider Hiring a Makeup Artist. ...
Get Plenty of Rest the Night Before.
Photographer Keithreel Pictures Zimbabwe
Simple Tips for a Fun and Flawless First Dance
Pick a song that really suits you both. Don't choose one because it's popular at the time or conforms to older traditions. ...
Keep it short and sweet. ...
Think about your outfit and shoes. ...
Learn a few basics. ...
Be present in the moment and just enjoy.
Tips for Beautiful Wedding Decor
Selecting beautiful wedding decorations is a top priority for most brides. Here are 10 tips to help you pick the best looks for your wedding ceremony and reception.
1. Think in terms of a color palette rather than just on or two colors. By adding different shades of your main color, or even coordinating colors to your main color, you will add richness and depth to your overall look.
2. Use different textures. Linens, chair covers and sashes come in so many different types of fabrics. It adds style if everything doesn’t match exactly. Don’t be afraid to mix different fabrics together.
3. Change the shapes of your tables. Use some square and some round, or some high and some low. Most wedding guests are accustomed to walking into a room with all round tables surrounding the dance floor. Simply changing the floor plan doesn’t cost anything, but it will make the room look different and interesting.
4. Lighting has become almost as common as flowers at a wedding reception. Adding color to the room through lighting can set various moods in the room. Perhaps during dinner you can use a beautiful, warm, amber wash in the room. It makes everything look romantic and skin tones look great. Throughout the evening, when the dancing kicks in, use purples, pinks, blues and reds to create a party atmosphere.
Don't forget to browse our image gallery of wedding decorations for more ideas.
5. If you are trying to save money, use items other than flowers. I’ve seen beautiful centerpieces done with glass vases and water with a single flower floating in it. If you are having a brunch, you can decorate with fruits and vegetables. Some simple votive candles add sparkle and romance to the room.
6. Take advantage of your surroundings. It is much more affordable to have your reception in a garden rather than transforming a ballroom into a garden with decor. Keep that in mind when looking for your reception site.
7. If you are trying to watch your pennies, rather than paying for huge centerpieces for each table, concentrate on one really great arrangement at the entrance or in the center or corners of the room.
8. Start planning your wedding decorations before you plan the food or send invitations. Everything visible at your wedding can be considered part of your decor. The way food is presented, whether its artistically plated or creatively displayed on food stations, should carry through your overall look. Typically presentation doesn’t cost more, so it is a great way to get the look at no cost.
9. Don’t forget your cake is a decor item as well. Display it prominently in the room. Try different colors and textures on the cake. Decorate with fresh flowers, or if you have more money to spend, fill the cake with sugar flowers. Elevating the cake table is another great way to add dimension to the room.
10. Lastly, don’t be afraid to express yourself. Cut out photos from magazines, not just wedding magazines. Look at home decor and architectural magazines. You may find some really creative ways to make a dramatic statement for your wedding
You're a planning bride: You're constantly looking at top wedding blogs, pinning has become your second job, and your wedding coordinator is on speed dial (or, if you don't have one, then you feel like you're ready to become one). But you can never fully anticipate the wedding day until (gulp) it's finally here.
White With Touches Of Black and Gold.
Thank you for letting us share in your special day. We wish you all the happiness in the world.
Congratulations Carlson And Patience.
24 July 2022.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Mubaiwa 24 April 2022.
Hello Wedding Season.
May each week of your life be blessed with new opportunities to grow. Wishing you a great week!
Have you reserved your seats yet? Call us today on 0776598500 and remember enty is free but strictly by booking.
A huge thank you to our sponsors and exhibitors , we wouldn't be here today without you . We can't wait to see your amazing work this coming Saturday 16th of July 2022 .zw from 9am to 5pm. Visitors entrance is FREE so come in numbers...
For more details contact us on +27 81 376 4194
Save the date
Zim Bridal Expo 2022
Congratulations Valentine And Cynthia.
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 17:00|
Mosha Bridal - Passion For Excellence Bridal Wear, Formal Wear, Wedding Invitations, Event Planning,
We make Invitation Cards and Branded materials for all sorts of events, be it Wedding, Roora, Corpor
Planning a birthday, wedding, or any other life event celebration? Look no further.... Glamorous Effect specializes in planning, coordinating, and organizing every aspect of your e...
HARARES FIRST LAVISH BRIDAL STORE. We are an elegant, exquisite and classy bridal store that specializes in all types of bridal gowns. Yes that dress you dream about, we have it. #...
Wedding Suits and Event Suits for Gentlemen
bridemaids and dinner dresses
Eddie The Planner is a standard solo Wedding-Planning brand that started in 2015.Eddie The Planner i
Bespoke catering and event planning services to fit any occasion.
Wedding Planning Services. Events Planning, Coordination, Styling, Budget management and so much mor
Monique Events and Decor specializes in event planning and classic decorations for all functions wit
Making all your wedding wishes come true
Wedding | Event Planning , Events Designs and Decor , Floral Arrangements, Balloon Garlands, Rentals