THG Titan Helicopter Group
Nearby transport services
ZS-HFZ working hard at Indwe 7 flights in 2 days
Number one large Helicopter Group in South Africa. We provide offshore, onshore, charter, OGP and ma
Open vacancy at Indwe Aviation George. Details below
"Flying is more than a sport and more than a job; flying is pure passion and desire, which fill a lifetime." - Adolf Galland
Failing to Plan is planning to Fail
Happy July! Stay Safe 🚁
What are we busy with??
Proud in what we do!
Any pilot can describe the mechanics of flying. What it can do for the spirit of man is beyond description.
“Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
Stay Safe during this time.
Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.
Ready for flight.
"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."
Thank you Charl Kotze for a amazing photo.
Flying is more than a sport and more than a job; flying is pure passion and desire, which fill a lifetime. (Adolf Galland)
We are ready for 2020!
Court Helicopters Namibia year-end 2019. Superhero's and villains! Thanks to a incredible team!
Hangar Assistant of the year: Malakia Muulyua
Pilot of the year: Craig Brookson
Engineer of the year: Neil Commerford
OPS Ground staff of the year: Antionet James
Thanks to each and every Employee for their loyalty, hard work and dedication. We do appreciate each and everyone of you. 🎊🎉🎊
Pilots take no special joy in walking. Pilots like flying.
Welcome to the Court Helicopters team Anthel Louw.
Welcome to the Court Helicopters team Charl Kotze.
Welcome to the Court Helicopters team, Peter Shikongo.
Welcome to the Court Helicopters team De Mazhu Maasdorp.
Beautiful summer day in Oranjemund.
Jackie Moggridge (born Dolores Theresa “Jackie” Sorour), was a South African civilian officer who served as a pilot with Air Transport Auxiliary in GB 1940-1945 and served with Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve in GB, 1948-1954.
The ATA “The Air Transport Auxiliary” was charged with delivering new and repaired aircraft to front-line Royal Air Force squadrons.
Jackie safely handed over 1,500 aircraft during the war,( 200 more than any other ATA pilot) and flew flew 83 different types during her career.
She was South Africa’s youngest pilot at the age of 17 years.
Jackie was also the first woman in South Africa to make a parachute jump.
Info gleaned from the excellent article about Jackie on Peter Dickens' "The Observation Post" at https://samilhistory.com/2017/08/09/south-african-battle-of-britain-heroine-jackie-moggridge/.
So nice seeing them again.
Aviation is proof that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible. Edward Vernon Richenbacher
For my aviation friends.
From Fred Gorrell!
With the new Top Gun coming out, people are asking "What ever happened to Iceman?" Well, I heard Iceman got out and joined the airlines; here is his career in a nutshell....
• 22 years old: Graduated from college. Went to Navy flight school. Became hot shot pilot. Got married.
• 25 years old: Had 1st kid. Now hotshot jock getting shot at in some war.
• Just want to get back to USA in one piece. Get back to USA as primary flight instructor pilot. Get bored. Volunteer for the latest war.
• 29 years old: Get back from that war all tuckered out. Wants out of the Navy.
• 30 years old: Joins a “great” airline. World is your oyster.
• 31 years old: Buy flashy car, house and lots of toys. Gets over the military poverty feeling.
• 32 years old: Divorce boring 1st wife. Pay child support and maintenance. Drink lots of booze and screw around while looking for 2nd wife.
• 33 years old: Furloughed. Join Navy reserve unit and fly for fun. Repeat above for a few more years.
• 35 years old: Airline recall. More screwing around but looking forward to a good marriage and settling down.
• 36 years old: Marry young spunky 25-year-old flight attendant
• 37 years old: Buy another house. Gave first house to first wife.
• 38 years old: Gives in to second wife to have more kids. Father again. Wife concerned about "risky" Reserve flying so resigns commission.
• 39 years old: Now a captain. Hooray! Upgrade house, buy boat, small single engine airplane and even flashier cars.
• 42 years old: 2nd wife runs off with wealthy investment banker but still wants to share house (100%).
• 43 years old: Settle with wife #2 and resolve to stay away from women forever. Seek a position as a Check Captain for 10% pay override to pay mounting bills. Moves into 1-bedroom apartment with window air conditioners.
• 44 years old: Company resizes, and he's returned to co-pilot status. 25% pay cut. Become simulator instructor for 10% override pay.
• 49 years old: Captain again. Move into 2-bedroom luxury apartment with central air conditioning.
• 50 years old: Meet sexy Danish model on Europe trip. She loves you and says you are very "beeeeg!"
• 51 years old: Marries sexy Danish model for wife #3. Buy big house, boat, twin engine airplane and upgrade cars.
• 52 years old: Sexy model wants kids (not again). Resolve to get vasectomy.
• 54 years old: Try to talk wife out of kids, but presto, she's pregnant. She says she got sick after taking the pill. Accident, sorry, won't happen again.
• 55 years old: Father of Triplets.
• 56 years old: Wife #3 wants very big house, bigger boat and very flashy cars, "worried" about the private flying and says sell twin engine airplane. He gives in but buys a motorcycle and join motorcycle club.
• 57 years old: Makes rash investments to try and have enough money for retirement.
• 59 years old: Loses money on rash investment and get audited by the IRS. Has to fly 100% International night trips just to keep up with child support and alimony to wife #1 and #2.
• 60 years old: Wife #3 (sexy model) says he's too damned old and no fun. She leaves. She takes most of the assets. He's forced to retire due to Age 60 rule. No money left.
• 61 years old: Now Captain on a non-schedule South American 727 freight outfit and living in a non -air-conditioned studio apartment directly underneath the final approach to runway 09 at Miami Int'l. Has "interesting" Hispanic neighbors who ask you if he has ever flown DC-3's.
• 65 years old: Lose FAA medical and get job as sim instructor. Doesn't look forward to years of getting up at 2 AM for 3 AM Sim training in every god-forsaken town they train in due to the fact the low rent carrier can find cheap, off-hours Sim time at various Brand X Airlines.
• 70 years old: Hotel alarm clock set by previous FedEx crew member goes off at 1:00 AM. Has heart attack and die with smile on face. Happy at last!
Ain't aviation great...
Happy ! Take the opportunity to know the full product range of our helicopters! With 11,901 helicopters in service at the end of 2018, we are proud to support our 3,064 operators in their daily missions! 🚁🚁🚁🌎🌍🌏🎉
The helicopter is probably the most versatile instrument ever invented by man. It approaches closer than any other to fulfillment of mankind's ancient dreams of the flying horse and the magic carpet.
We love what we do because we do what we love.
I followed my heart and it led me to the airport.
Another Safety Award goes to Sakkie Ankonga. Thank you Grant Morrison - New Safety Manager for Court Helicopters Namibia. Job well done Sakkie!! 🥇🏆🥇
It would be right to say that the helicopter's role in saving lives represents one of the most glorious pages in the history of human flight.
Contact the business
14817 Pearl Street, Tamsui Dustria
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 16:00|
Bubble is a 1965 vintage caravan based on the Westfalia design. The Westfalia was a left-hand drive
Hibernia Str 21
9 Rooiels Street
9 Rooiels Street
9 Rooiels Street
9 Rooiels Street
9 Rooiels Street
Hanger 9 George Airport
Savannah Helicopters is a South African-based operator, situated at George Airport.