Our Company is a service driven company, which proactively seeks out the service, needs of the outsourcing market. Why Springbok Security? We provide skilled, loyal personnel who are focused on customer satisfaction and building long term relationships.
We concentrate on our Security Services and target mutually beneficial growth opportunities where we can add value by being the preferred provider on non-core services. Training is the primary foundation for our staff to provide an effective service to our clients. All recruits undergo a basic training program an on-going training therefore each security officer has to undergo an exam every month and the pass percentage is 90% All staff is specially trained in the requirements of the site to which they will be assigned. Springbok Security guards are trained to display a confident, courteous yet firm manner required to command respect and co-operation. All teams are visited by our supervisor day and night. Our control Centre communicates to the guard on site every 15 to 30 minutes. Clients are notified immediately of incidents through our Incident Report System
Our Managers and Branch Managers maintain regular contact with our clients.
Operating as usual
Just a few of the Special Events that Springbok Security has done. Please contact us for all your Event Planing, Event Security and VIP Protection
Ensure that all doors are locked at all times, and that windows are closed when you are not at home.
Large dogs serve as a deterrent. At least one dog should be trained to sleep inside the house.
If you leave your residence, inform your family/ neighbours of your intended destination, time you expect to return and the route you will be driving, especially if you reside in a rural area.
Ensure that tools such as axes, spades, picks, ladders, etc that can be used in an attack, are locked away when you do not use them.
Vary your daily routine.
Get into the habit of not immediately falling asleep after switching off the lights.
Remain awake for a while.
You should not be visible in the bedroom from the outside when you are asleep.
Always keep a torch nearby at night and when you use it, ensure that you do not give away your position.
If you are unsure about the security status of your home after returning from work/a visit, eg your dogs do not come to the gate, do not enter your home.
Contact your neighbour to assist you in securing your home.
Identify relatively safe places of refuge, ie: bathroom, toilet or storeroom.
The fewer windows and doors these rooms have, the better.
Involve employees as they are part of the family/team.
Employees must be involved in maintaining security on an equal footing.
Report suspicious behaviour and information to the South African Police Service.
Clear the areas around the gates of bushes and other hiding places.
Take photographs of all employees.
It could be to your advantage to identify them, if required.
Remunerate your employees when useful information is provided that contribute to the prevention of crime.
Do not employ casual workers without a reference.
Keep copies of all your employees - Identity Documents (ID's).
Ensure that you have a good relationship with your neighbours so that you will be in a good position to support and help each other.
Be crime conscious - be aware of crime opportunities at all times! ◦Never walk around alone and don’t talk to strangers. Be on the lookout for strange cars or people.
◦ Walk in well-lit busy streets and in a group, if possible.
◦ Make sure your home is secure, and become a member of an armed response service. Be sure that you know all the emergency numbers or have them displayed in an accessible area.
◦ Always let someone know where you are going and how long you will be gone. But think twice before advertising your impending absence on social media. Criminals also have access to Facebook and Twitter.
◦Know all emergency numbers.
◦ Trust your instinct.
◦ Avoid going onto a congested street where you cannot even walk properly, that is where you will find criminals pick pocketing.
◦Avoid displaying valuables where criminals can see them.
Please see everything we do on our Guarding side.
Our Events add will follow
Please see our Electronic Division
Some information on roadside arrest on outstanding fines
The traffic/metro police are doing random roadblock checks. They will also feed your registration into a computer that will show up if you have any outstanding fines.
If you get stopped for outstanding traffic fines - really important for all drivers:
They can only arrest you if:
1. They have the original warrant for your arrest there with them. A copy isn't good enough, saying it's at the station isn't good enough either. They have to show it to you there and then (if they have it, check plan "b").
2. They have to prove that you received the summons in person. It either had to be delivered to you in person or you had to collect a registered letter from the post office (if they cannot prove you personally received the relevant summons, the warrant of arrest is not legal either).
3. If you do get stopped and they want to arrest you, demand to see the warrant and proof you received the summons (i.e. your own signature on the document when delivered to you).
4. If they don't have it, the arrest is illegal. Refuse to go. If they still arrest you inform them there and then you will press charges against them for illegal arrest (record everything that is said to you, as well as the chronological procedure of events in detail). These details may well stand you in good stead for a strong case.
5. Technically, if your arrest is illegal, the taking possession of your car by the police and its driving thereof while you are in custody may also constitute theft.
6. When you are released, go to the SAPS immediately and lay a charge against the arresting law body and relevant official.
MAKE SURE YOU CARRY YOUR DRIVER'S LICENCE WITH YOU!!
** Please note that this information was copied from an e-mail supplied to SAVRALA MEMBERS by Wayne Duvenage, General Manager (SAVRALA) Cell: 083676620.
Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life or a loved one's life. In daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation... This is for you, and for you to share with your wife, your children, & everyone you know. After reading these 9 crucial tips, forward them to someone you care about. It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do :The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from a tourist guide. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse,
DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you... Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse.
RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy.. The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc.
DON'T DO THIS!) The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head,
and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR ,
LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE..
If someone is in the car with a gun to your head DO NOT DRIVE OFF, Repeat:
DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body in a remote location.
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
A.) Be aware:look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor ,
and in the back seat.
B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door.
Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women
are attempting to get into their cars. C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side.. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!)
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN!
The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; and even then,
it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, Preferably in a zig -zag pattern!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked 'for help' into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late
and she thought it was weird.. The police told her 'Whatever you do, DO NOT
open the door..' The lady then said that it sounded like the baby
had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The policeman said, 'We already have a unit on the way,
whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.' He told her that they think a serial killer
has a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby.. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby's cries outside their doors when they're home alone at night.
10. Water scam! If you wake up in the middle of the night to hear all your taps outside running or what you think is a burst pipe, DO NOT GO OUT TO INVESTIGATE! These people turn on all your outside taps full blast so that you will go out to investigate and then attack.
Stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbors! Please pass this on
This e-mail should probably be taken seriously because the Crying Baby Theory was mentioned on America 's Most Wanted when they profiled
the serial killer in Louisiana
I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know.
It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle..
I was going to send this to the ladies only,
but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc.,
you may want to pass it onto them, as well.
Send this to any woman you know that may need
to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it
and it's better to be safe than sorry..
Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life or
a loved one's life.
[09/23/14] Concerned about your event? We are specialist in event management and guarding. Contact our office at 0448744874 during office hours for more information
[09/23/14] Our website has been offline due to an upgrade and change of service provider. We opologise for any inconvenience caused by this down time. The new site will be up and running in little under a week.
[09/19/14] We are proud to announce that our electronic division has software capabilities to now view your surveillance cameras on your mobile device remotely from anywhere in the world! Have the peace of mind to know what is happening at your business or home at all times. For assistance and/or quotes on new or upgrade installations, please call our office 044 874 4874
Springbok Security's cover photo
Springbok Security's cover photo
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
We offer superior security products that combine strength, function and design. All of our products are custom-made to suit your individual needs.
Security, CCTV, Cam, Cameras, TV, Surveillance
Weighing equipment, scales, CCTV systems and a whole lot more
*SWING GATES *EXPANDABLE BARRIERS *BURGLAR BARS *ROLLER SHUTTERS *FENCING
Security Superstore has all you need to secure your home, your business, yourself and your family. Invested in keeping our community safe.
The Phangela Group is your Private and Corporate Defence Force. Providing all of your Security requirements under one roof. From Physical Security Officers, Alarm Response, Technical Installations and all your Ad-hoc Security requirements. We do it all
We manufacture and install Security Gates, Burglar Bars, Fencing, Custom Made Braais, Repairs to Rusted Trailers, Railings on Trailers and Bakkies
Niqua Security Group is a local security company operating in the George, and Mossel Bay area for more than 25 Years. We serve with pride!