We are a private Pre-Primary and Day Care Centre based in George since 1996 for age groups from 1 year sold up to Grade R. We also have After Care services with transport options available from all major Primary Schools in George.
Operating as usual
Happy Valentines Day !!
Meet our capable and experienced team of qualified educators.
2021 REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN !!
Limited spaces available, registrations close 15 December 2020. School fees will remain the same !!
Please contact admin at 044 8730712 or on [email protected] to register.
Dear parents. Just a quick update on important dates for December 2020 and January 2021:
- 23 December 2020 @ 12:00: school closes for the a short break over the festive season.
- 4 Jan 2021: School opens for the new year. All children should be back by then.
Take note of the following:
- Please remember to complete the new application form and register your child for 2021. Registrations closes 15 Dec for all new children as well as for current children continuing their pre-school journey with Eden Pre-Primary.
- We have limited space available due to the continued Covid-19 social distancing protocols we have put in place and have to adhere to.
- We have a holiday club available for all Primary School children for from 16 Dec 2020 - 22 Jan 2021. Please enquire at reception about this. [email protected] / 044 8730712
- Our annual December concert is postponed to 2021; we will confirm the new date by end of January 2021.
- We will continue to deep clean the school once a month for the whole of 2021 as well disinfecting all classrooms on a daily basis to ensure safety for al staff, parents and children.
It's been a difficult year for everyone with the Covid-19 pandemic and we would like to take the opportunity to thank each and every parent in trusting the staff and management of Eden Pre-Primary in taking care of your precious children during this pandemic.
We would like to wish everyone a happy festive season and safe travels during the holidays.
We cant wait to see all the smiling faces back again in 2021.
Regards, The Principal, Management and Staff.
Holiday Day Care Available !!!
Re-opening Update: It is with great pleasure and relief that we announce the opening of the rest of the school for age groups starting from 1 years up to GR R as from 1 August 2020. Due to the new COVID-19 regulations we are only allowed limited children per class. Please make contact with our admin department urgently to confirm the return of your child(ren). Kind regards.
A few spots are still available for the rest of 2020. YES we are open and YES we do comply with all COVID-19 health regulations as prescribed.
Breaking news: As per court ruling we are allowed to open.
All COVID-19 safety measures are in place as per guidelines provided by Department of Social Development, the Department of Basic Education and the Department of Health. Our inspections were completed and permission was granted to open last week.
All parents must immediately make contact with our Admin Department to confirm whether your child(ren) will be returning. We will only be taking in limited amount of children per classroom and will be subject to qualifying criteria to comply with social distancing regulations and health regulations.
Safety of all children, teachers and parents remains our first priority.
Regards, The Principal
We trust everybody is healthy and safe.
We are sure all parents are aware of the current status when it comes to the re-opening of schools and ECD centers nationally and the phased in approach we have to comply with to minimize risks and all relevant regulations as prescribed by the Department Of Health.
Eden Pre-Primary have applied today to all relevant departments to grant permission to open as soon as possible with a phased in approach to accommodate our working parents and continue with the very important tasks of getting our GR R learners school ready for the 2021 education year.
We have submitted a risk adjusted strategy/approach to gradually allowing our different age groups back.
Please note that we will only allow limited amount of learners per classroom back so that we can comply and control the social distancing regulations. This will be applicable for the rest of the 2020 education year.
Due to restricted number of children that will be allowed back, we would like to urge every parent to make contact with the Admin Department on 044-8730712 or via email [email protected] and indicate their return.
Strict screening and hygiene solutions will be put in place for every child, teacher and parent to comply with when entering the premises. We will update on the protocols closer to the re-opening of the center. Safety is still our number one and main priority.
We would like to thank all parents for collecting their children's work packs every week and their continued commitment towards their children ensuring that they receive the necessary work for their ongoing personal development. This will be available every week as per sms notifications being send out every Monday to all parents.
We would also like to thank all parents for their commitment and continued payments of 60% school fees (as implemented for the lock down period) towards Eden Pre-Primary.
Will update in the near future as soon as we receive a positive outcome with the opening dates.
Taking into consideration the COVID-19 pandemic and the National lock down implemented by Government we would like to offer the following for all parents regarding:
TEACHING GOING FORWARD:
* Weekly Activity Packs was assembled for all children and will be available for pickup at the school (between 08:00 - 14:00) on the following days for the different classes:
- Wednesday 6 May 2020: Busy Bees / Voeltjies / Vissies / Frogs 1 / Frogs 2
- Thursday 7 May 2020: Dolphins / Skoenlappers / GR R English / GR R Afrikaans
* Your teacher will create a Whatsapp Group for their specific class where they will explain the activity and keep you as parent updated with new Activity Packs being created. Please contact the school ADMIN directly via whatsapp should you have any queries on 0769970851 or would like the activities to be emailed.
SCHOOL FEES / PAYMENT RELIEF / HEALTH:
* As part of a payment relief plan the monthly school fees will be calculated at 60% of the normal rate. This will only be applicable for May 2020 school fees and the coming months that form part of the National lock down until we are able to open up again. Normal school fee rates will be implemented after lock down going forward.
* The payment relief plan will not be available for previous months and outstanding fees that some parents might have with the school.
* We agree that this pandemic have financial strains on every one. Our priority is to keep paying our teachers and to make sure that we create a safe and virus free environment for all children to return to when we are allowed to open again.
* We are currently taking all prescribed measures as outlined by the Department Of Health regarding decontaminating and sanitizing the school and related facilities. We are also implementing screening stations within the school and sanitizing equipment for all to use when returning.
* Please direct all queries regarding this post to: [email protected] or contact us daily on 044-8730712 between 08:00 - 14:00 .
* We will not be taking any comments on this post and solely use this platform for notificatiobs in conjunction with our SMS and email systems.
[04/26/20] A special message from our Eden Pre-Primary team...see everyone soon !!
COVID-19 Message from the Minister Of Education.
URGENT NOTICE - COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
Eden Pre-Primary will be closed from 19 March 2020 and will open again on 14 April 2020 as per instructions from the President of South Africa and the Minister Of Education.
Our first priority still remains the safety and well-being of all children and therefor adhere to the rules and regulations put in place.
Our Admin Department will still be open daily to receive payments and assist with the handing out of progress reports for the first term.
School will continue as normal with the second term starting on 14 April 2020.
Please take care of your financial obligations as per agreement with the school and make sure all school fees are paid in full to secure your child's space for the second term.
Please see attached video and formal notices regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kind Regards, Management
Urgen notice regarding the Covid-19 Corona Virus pandemic.
- Eden Pre-Primary will stay open for time being and untill further notice. We will make a final decision on Wednesday 18 March 2020 regarding this subject.
- Eden Pre-Primary will continue to monitor the situation carefully and will be taking extra measures in securing a hygenic and virus free enviroment at the school.
- No children, parents or teachers will be allowed access to the school premises with the slightes indication that they might be sick.
- Management would like to request that all parents please send hand sanitizer with their child(ren) to school as from tomorrow 16 March 2020.
- We thank everyone for their co-operation regarding this pandemic and encourage every parent to take the necessary measures at home as well.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OUR MOTHERS, MAY YOU BE SPOILED !!!
New classroom arrival and more to follow. We are expanding and making sure our classes are kept to small groups with dedicated attention to learning.
Limited space still available for the 2020 School year.
2019 School Concert video teaser....please place your order for the full DVD at reception !!
2019 Concert Tickets are available for purchase at reception with a limited amount available. Be sure not to miss out on this year’s “JUKEBOX” themed concert. 🎵🎶🎵🎶🎶
Grade R training done and dusted. Well done teachers !!
Our dancers from Rhytmical Seeds that took part in the Eisteddfod receiving their certificates from Lizette.
The GR R classes recently had an educational trip to the George Train Museum with their teachers. They had loads of fun. 🎉.
Our GR R’s receiving an educational talk this week from George Hospital Emergency Services.
Short promo video of our 2019 Athletics day with #Skulpieland . Please place your orders for full DVD at reception. #EdenPrePrimary
Buy your Eden Pre-Primary school bag while there is still stock available. Heavy duty school bag and waterproof. R200 each.
Our first ever Athletics day !! Parents; have a look at our awesome Athletics 2018 video teaser. Make sure you order your limited edition DVD from the school for only R80.00 . Orders close on 15 Nov 2018. Regards
[10/30/18] Dear parents: please note that the concert will take place on Saturday 03 November 2018 @ 16:00. Doors will only open @ 15:30. Please make sure that you buy your tickets in advance at the school to avoid long rows. ALL children taking part in the concert must be at the George Town Hall in York Street by no later than 14:30.
The first Eden Pre-Primary Athletics Day will start soon. Excited much !!
[09/18/18] URGENT NOTICE: Please note that all registrations for 2019 will close 30 September 2018, we currently have a waiting list. Please make sure your updated forms are completed with proof of deposit. Contact 044-8730712 for more information or email us at [email protected] . Regards, Management
[08/14/18] Dear parents, please vote for your new school bag colour which will be available for the 2019 school year.
Our school fees for 2019. We have limited space available with a waiting list for certain age groups.
Some photo's taken of our school and facilities.
Some photo's taken of our school and facilities.
Wishing all our mother's a happy Mothers Day from the Eden Pre-Primary staff and management.😍
Some random pictures of Easter and the aftercare crowd celebrating excellent results and reports.
Eden Pre-Primary was started in 1996 under the previous name Edu-Tots Playschool by Melanie Knickelbein now the Principal of the school. The name was changed in 2016 as part of our vision to expand the school and focus on different age groups in the near future.
We focus on ensuring a save and educational school for all children from 4 months up until Grade R with facilities for after care children where all their home work are done before they go home.
We proud ourselves by having all qualified teachers and the best in the industry as part of our team to ensure the quality of teaching that our learners are being exposed to.
Transport: We have safe and reliable transport available with a full time driver employed as part of our team. We comply with all registrations and licenses to ensure that all children are transported safely when required.
|Monday||06:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||06:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||06:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||06:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||06:30 - 17:30|
Vine Christian School is a Silver Status School and has enjoyed this status consecutively since the year 2000.
Laerskool George-Suid, 'n trots Afrikaanse skool met ryke geskiedenis. Die skool is geleë tussen die pragtige Outeniquaberge en die Indiese Oseaan. #volbloedloeries
We strive to develop Outeniqua Primary to the school of excellence in the Southern Cape where every learner will be given maximal opportunities.
Teletubbies waar ELKE kind sy volle potensiaal ontwikkel...
George Little Farm Special Needs School seeks to create a homely, loving, and nurturing learning environment for kids with barriers to learning.
A School with a vision 'n Skool waar ons speel-speel leer van waardes en baie meer.
'n Doelgerigte laerskool aan die voet van die Outeniquaberge
Curro George is an independent primary school in George that provides high-quality education to learners from Group 3 (2 years turning 3) to Grade 3 (with higher grades phasing in annually).