Hunter School is a historic school building in Tabor, Iowa, United States. The one-room schoolhouse was built in 1901. The school was named for John H.
Hunter, a farmer and landowner on whose property the original school was built c. 1865. Its use as a schoolhouse came to an end in 1920 when it was consolidated into the Tabor School District. The building was used as a township meeting and a polling place until 1990. Since then it has been maintained as a historical landmark. The former schoolhouse is a frame structure built on a brick foundation