Smithtown General Tire & Service
Nearby autos & automotive services
W Jericho Tpke
Lincoln Avenue, Holbrook
West Jericho Turnpike
W Jericho Turnpike, Nesconset
W. Jericho Tpke
W Jericho Tpke
W. Main Street, Babylon
W Jericho Tpke
W Jericho Turnpike
Smithtown General Tire and Service has been servicing cars and light trucks in the Smithtown area fo
Smithtown General Tire & Service performs all routine interval maintenance, using original equipment manufactured to maintain your factory warranty. We service extended warranties, national account vehicles, such as PHH, GE, & lease plan. Smithtown General Tire & Service offers:
• Early Bird Drop Off and Late Night Pick Up service for your added convenience.
• We Welcome Fleet & National Accounts
Get ready for traveling this Labor Day weekend with these tips!
• Pre-trip auto maintenance is absolutely necessary before leaving for a road trip. Visit Smithtown General Tire to have all your fuel levels, wiper blades, belt and hose connections, tire pressure, and lights checked out. If any dashboard warning lights are on, have those looked at as well. Do not wait until last minute to have your vehicle serviced.
• Have a roadside assistance plan so you can call for help. Have their number easily available by putting it in your glove compartment.
• Make sure all your documents are all in check. Your license, registration, and insurance should all be up to date.
• You should always have the following in easy reach in your trunk: a tire iron, bottled water, a fire extinguisher, a first-aid kit, extra oil, a flashlight (one without batteries is preferred), bug spray, jumper cables, a pocket knife, a compass, an umbrella, blankets and reflectors/flares.
Ever wonder what the lights on your dashboard mean?
We are commonly asked about the lights on the dashboard so we assembled those lights, both common and uncommon, into an informative infographic.
Check it out and learn more about your vehicle at smithtowngeneraltire.com
Vehicle Care WINTER DRIVING TIPS Protecting Your Car From Road Salt Although road salt is necessary for safe transportation when snow and ice accumulate on roads and highways, taking active steps to protect your car from road salt is necessary to avoid rust and corrosion. Removing Road Salt at the Car Wash When…
Smithtown General Tire
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Contact the business
890 W Jericho Tpke
|Monday||8am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 6pm|
|Thursday||8am - 6pm|
|Friday||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday||8am - 5pm|
157 W Main Street
769 Smithtown Bypass
Tire Sales, , Brakes, Suspensions
378 East Jericho Tpke
Augie’s Garage & Smithtown Transmissions is a full service repair shop specializing in transmissio
1052 W Jericho Tpke
Automotive and Truck Repair Shop
376 East Main Street
A&R Alignment and Auto Repair has been providing honest, quality automotive repairs for many years.
400 E Main Street
Long Island's Largest Auto Body Repair Facility. Family owned and operated since 1990 with over 65,
767 Smithtown Byp
Family owned and operated for 40 years. Our cutting edge technology and expert technicians will retu