Ayurveda & Vedic Astrology • Timeless Wisdom & Embodied Light Emily Glaser, RN, BSN
I am a wisdom keeper of Vedic Astrology and a clinical practitioner of Ayurveda.
I have been trained in Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology) since 2009 to fine tune my capacity to perceive the many levels of reality that make up our human experience. With a background in clinical nursing, I am continually engaged in the process of learning and personal development. I bring together extensive experience across traditions both Eastern and Western, ancient and modern, to truly attend to th
Certain concepts–like threads–are woven throughout the tapestries of each knowledge subject, adorning each and harmonizing each with the others.
There are hundreds of such shared concepts. Here’s a modest sampling:
* the four stages of life (āśramas) we each have the potential to experience
* the four aims of life (puruṣārtha) we each have the right to pursue
* the four stages of learning every student should undertake in order to honor and mature their knowledge: 1. study (adhīti) 2. internalize (bodha), 3. practice (ācaraṇa); 4. teach (pracaraṇa)
* teacher (guru)
* the life force () vs.
* karma, and how this concept addresses fate vs. free will
In this course we intend to explore many of these shared concepts, and gain insight into how they are employed within various Vedic knowledge systems.
Learn more & register here: https://buff.ly/3NUh5Yp
You can watch the free introduction to 's Life Map with Vedic Threads teachers Dr. Claudia Welch & Dr. Ramkumar here: https://buff.ly/3Hgr6NC
This course will be co-taught by two of my favorite teachers - Drs. Ramkumar & Claudia Welch.
We plan for this membership-based course to deliver two roughly 1.5 hour sessions each month, each relating to a “thread”–an idea or concept that runs through Vedic knowledge systems. For each concept or idea, we plan to:
✨Provide an overview of the concept or idea.
✨Engage in a conversation–or multiple conversations–with sincere practitioners or students of various Vedic knowledge systems, to explore what the given concept means within the context of those knowledge systems.
✨Allow time for questions, answers, discussion with class participants.
✨Record each session for those who cannot attend live.
✨Provide access to all previous Vedic Threads sessions for as long as you are a member of the course.
Learn more & register here: https://satsangam.net/vedic-threads/
Fall Digestive Reset is October 8th - 22, Don't miss your chance to SAVE $46 - Early Bird Registration ENDS FRIDAY!
Ready to Break Up with Feeling Burnt Out?
What if you could have an extraordinary life free of the health symptoms holding you back?
Join myself and 40+ wellness experts TODAY September 26, 2022 for a FREE online event called High Energy Women, as we share our secrets with YOU.
Find out how you can supercharge our energy naturally so that every day is full of vitality, passion & purposefulness… AND get tips from expert wellness leaders in the industry!
Join us TODAY! Click the link below for Free Access!
Wednesday, September 28 @ 6PM MDT -
Take a moment and consider just how BRILLIANT and hardworking your body is. Not to mention the daily stressors of environmental toxins, processed foods, unresolved emotions, and psychological stress that the body is asked to “digest.”
You can imagine how grateful your body will feel after giving yourself a short break to minimize the variety and complexity of life and allow the system to repair and recuperate.
Join me in this free offering and come learn the benefits and what to expect from the 4 phases of a traditional Ayurveda cleanse.
Living in harmony with nature is the essential teaching of Ayurveda. By living in connection with the ebb and flow of nature’s cycles, you can live a balanced and healthy life.
The fall season symbolizes transition in our environment and is considered one of the best times to do a cleanse. So let’s use the opportunity to do what we can to increase our energy, improve our strength, and boost our immunity.
Ayurveda is the leader in detoxification. This ancient wisdom understands seasonal cleansing to be the key ingredient on the path of health and vibrancy.
This science has a well-developed, time-tested, safe, and effective process for cleansing the body and strengthening the digestive pathways—the process is done to optimize your natural ability to detoxify the body in your day-to-day life. Because hey, let’s face it, we live in a toxic world. And we need all the extra support we can get to remain physically healthy and mentally focused.
Want to know more? Consider joining me for the Fall Digestive Reset - a wonderful two-week home program designed to reset the body’s natural detox and digestive functions by supporting gentle detoxification buoyed by a group of like-minded friends and me - Emily, your personal Ayurveda Practitioner.
Are you a woman who wants to become her own best healer?
Do you want to feel your absolute best every day?
Do you want to become crystal clear on how to create healthier habits that are sustainable?
You’re in Luck and Invited!
Join over 40 health experts, including myself for a FREE online event on September 26th, called High Energy Women: helping YOU supercharge your energy, beat burnout, and live with more passion!
Top experts in natural health & wellness, Integrative & Functional medicine, Ayurveda, nutrition, and women’s empowerment will share unfiltered advice with practical solutions.
We will be sharing our unique strategies on how we healed ourselves, so you can act on creating a plan that will work for you!
The experts in High Energy Women are passionate about helping women naturally heal their lives, elevate their energy, and create a massive impact in their personal and professional lives!
If this sounds like YOU or someone you know, grab the link in the comments. It’s FREE!
Bring a friend and don’t delay!
GET FREE ACCESS NOW:
Want to live with more passion and purpose?
Are you a woman who feels like she’s running on empty?
Living life on autopilot and going through the motions day after day?
Feeling unfulfilled and uncertain of what your next steps should be?
If this sounds like you, then The High Energy Women Online event is exactly what you need.
This free unique event is all about helping women live with more passion and purpose. You’ll hear from some of the most inspiring and successful health & wellness leaders in the world, who will share their stories and wisdom on how to create a life you love.
In addition to the expert talks, there will be interactive exercises and sessions designed to help you get clarity on what you truly want in life. You’ll come away from this event feeling energized, motivated, and ready to take your life to the next level.
So if you’re ready to jumpstart your life and live with more purpose and passion, register for The High Energy Women Online event today. It’s time to start living the life you really want!
Join us beginning on September 26th
SAVE $46 - Early Bird Registration
Reset dates are October 8th - 22nd.
During the seasonal transition into Fall 🍁 the body can more easily release waste and toxins stored in the deep tissues – IF it has the right support!
Ayurveda offers a thorough yet nourishing process to restore the digestive fire 🔥 remove physical waste, and rejuvenate at the deepest levels so you are ENERGIZED for the year ahead.
• 3 live workshops with Emily
• Supply lists and written instructions for every step of the process
• Daily email guidance and inspiration from Emily
• Detailed 48-page written guidebook
• A copy of Emily's book - Ayurveda for Women - a great Reset resource filled with Ayurveda recipes and knowledge!
• Membership in a private group for community support
Join us and in Two Short Weeks you can:
• Start healing digestive issues like constipation, gas, pain, GERD or heartburn
• Get rid of excess mucus or congestion and seasonal allergies
• Stop feeling so heavy and bloated and find bright-eyed energy again
• Improve PMS, menstrual, or menopausal symptoms
• Reduce food cravings so you don’t feel so out of control
• Think more clearly and remove brain fog or lack of focus
• Get clear, glowing, blemish-free skin
• Uncover a sense of optimism and positivity
• Boost your immune system so you don’t catch every cold and flu this year
Perhaps best of all, you can establish nourishing, healthy habits that you KNOW are deeply good for you and set you up for good health all year long.
FREE class on Wednesday, August 31 @ 6PM MDT.
The 6 tastes are: Sweet, Sour, Salty, Pungent (spicy), Bitter, Astringent.
The word for taste in Sanskrit is rasa and it means our lifeblood, our essence. Ra means ‘to relish, praise or taste;’ sa means ‘juice, sap or secretion.” Rasa is the taste associated with secretions in the mouth.
The moment the food reaches our mouth, the first thing that we experience is taste. But did you know that taste also has a vital connection to the digestion process of whatever we eat? Each taste possesses a different property and renders additional benefits to the body. A balance or a mix of the 6 tastes is necessary for a well-adjusted life.
• The sweet taste consists of the Earth + Water elements and acts on the Thyroid + Lungs. The psychology of the sweet taste is connected to satisfaction and complacency.
• The salty taste consists of the Water + Fire elements and acts on the Kidneys. The psychology of the salty taste is connected to our appetite for life and overindulgence in life’s pleasures.
• The sour taste consists of the Earth + Fire elements and acts on the Lungs. The psychology of the sour taste is connected to discernment and envy.
• The pungent taste consists of the Air + Fire elements and acts on the Stomach + Heart. The psychology of the salty taste is connected to excitement, activity, impatience, and anger.
• The bitter taste consists of the Air + Ether elements and acts of the Pancreas + Liver + Spleen. The psychology of the salty taste is connected to desire for change, dissatisfaction, resentment, and grief.
• The astringent taste consists of the Air + Earth elements and acts on the Colon. The psychology of the salty taste is connected to introspection and insecurity.
Come and join us for a class on the 6 tastes of ayurveda and learn how to incorporate different foods into your daily meal so you can heal from the inside out!
Page for a healthy lifestyle. I post interesting articles that help people learn about health.
Makers of Exceptional Herbal Medicines since 1969. We have herbalists on staff to help you with your health needs. Our motto: Keeping you Healthy-Naturally.
Imagine a place where a team of doctors and wellness experts custom tailor a head-to-toe cosmetic su
The Strong Institute is a leader in the science of applied musical rhythm and custom auditory programs. www.stronginstitute.com
The eclectic Art Studio of Bethany Moore, multi-dimensional artist.
Our staff of master-level therapists offer traditional Asian spa rituals & facials, therapeutic, Thai & hot stone massage, along with luxurious rose petal baths. “One of the Hotte...
Santa Fe's most innovative and inspiring resource for pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and parenting.
“An Alterntative Addiction Recovery & Personal Retreat Center based on the Teachings of Kundalini
Specializing in reversing chronic disease with natural, holistic health care. DrEmilyFranklin.com