Dale Repshas, Realtor
Nearby realtors & realty services
Isaac Newton Square
Isaac Newton Square
- Licensed Virginia Realtor with more than 15 years experience
- Top producing realtor with Long and
Tis the season for dream homes! As you deck the halls this happy holiday season, here are 6 things my buyers are wishing for in 2023/2024 with their new home. Tell me: what is at the top of your home buying or renovation list?
1. Fireplace: Buyers are snuggling up to homes with a cozy hearth on their wish list. Imagine sipping cocoa by the fire—pure holiday magic!
2. Gourmet kitchen: Buyers are craving chef-worthy kitchens where holiday feasts become masterpieces. Granite countertops, top-notch appliances, and ample storage—let's make their culinary dreams come true!
3. Outdoor space: Buyers desire homes with enchanting outdoor spaces for holiday gatherings. Whether it's a deck adorned with twinkling lights or a spacious backyard for snowball fights, let's bring the joy outdoors!
4.Spa-like bathroom: Luxurious bathrooms with spa vibes are high on the wish list. Imagine unwinding in a soaking tub or enjoying a rainfall shower after a day of holiday hustle. Let's turn bathrooms into blissful retreats.
5. Home office: Buyers are searching for homes with stylish and functional home offices. From festive decor to ample natural light, let's create the perfect workspace for productivity and holiday spirit.
6. Storage: Buyers are loving homes with smart storage solutions. Walk-in closets, built-in shelving, and organized spaces make for stress-free holiday seasons. Let's find a home where everything has its place!
Ready to turn these wishes into reality? Whether you're buying or selling, let's make this holiday season the most magical one yet! Get started at [email protected].
The "before" pix of one of my latest projects. Stay tuned for "after" pix!
Staying in your home and deciding to freshen it up soon? Don't make this mistake when it comes to renovating a home!
Falling into the Pinterest-perfect can be so fun, but just be cautious! Why is that? While it's tempting to recreate those flawless images, remember that your home should reflect YOU, not just the latest trends or what you see online.
Remember: a house needs to be a HOME. Avoid cookie-cutter designs; infuse your personal style for a home that's uniquely yours. Let's create a space that tells your story!
Whenever you want to do a renovation, also remember to think about your ROI and if you plan to sell in the future. While you may like one aspect of a reno, it could be a turn-off to potential buyers down the road.
Even if not selling now, know I'm always here to bounce home renovation ideas around with you. Before my decades-long career in real estate, I was in the building materials industry...so to put it lightly, I know construction, renovations, and materials.
My messages are open 24/7 for your questions or in my inbox at [email protected]. I'd love to hear from you!
Happy Black Friday - when did this day become such a big thing!? Well, I guess I will jump on the train.
As your local Northern Virginia Realtor, I am sharing 6 tips on finding deals that will add that extra sparkle to your nest without breaking the bank.
Here are my top tips >>
1. Light up your space! Black Friday is the perfect time to snag those modern light fixtures or trendy lamps you've been eyeing. Adding the right lighting not only brightens up your space but also sets the mood for cozy evenings.
2. Get cozy! Dive into Black Friday furniture sales to upgrade your living spaces. Whether it's a plush sofa, a chic coffee table, or some statement decor pieces, a little change can make a big difference. Make your home a haven of comfort and style!
3. Paint goes a long way! Check out those Black Friday deals on quality paint and unleash your creativity. Whether you go for a bold accent wall or a soothing neutral palette, a new color can breathe life into any room.
4. Smart home, happy home! Black Friday often brings fantastic deals on smart thermostats, security systems, and other home automation gadgets. Stay connected and in control!
5. Outdoor heaven! Black Friday is an excellent time to find deals on patio furniture, outdoor lighting, and cozy accessories. Create an outdoor retreat that's perfect for entertaining or simply unwinding after a long day.
6. DIY! Small DIY projects can add a personal touch to your home without breaking the bank. From a stylish accent wall to a custom-built bookshelf, let your creativity shine!
7. Energy-Efficient! Consider upgrading to energy-efficient appliances and fixtures. Look for Black Friday sales on ENERGY STAR-rated products to save money on utilities in the long run while reducing your carbon footprint.
Remember, Black Friday isn't just for buying huge TVs and fashion—it's a golden opportunity to enhance the heart of your home. If you need assistance navigating the real estate market or want personalized advice, reach out to me via message or at [email protected]. Let's make your home the envy of the neighborhood!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! May your day be filled with laughter, friends, family, food, and libations! Enjoy this special day and happy holidays!!
My annual Thanksgiving "Pie Day" was a huge hit! I loved giving away delicious pies, and as always, it was SO good to see my wonderful clients and friends. There is truly nothing like the holiday season. It is filled with so many happy memories like this! Happy (almost) Thanksgiving, everyone!
You were a great month, October! I'm delighted to share that I've been recognized as a Top Producer at the Long & Foster Reston, VA office for the month of October! Thank you so much to my incredible clients for making this possible. You are the reason I love what I do.
If you're ready to find the right home for the holidays, I would love to help! Email me at [email protected] so we can work together to find you a home or discuss selling your current asset.
Today I am sharing a of one of my listings, but as the weather keeps getting cooler here and the leaves reach peak bloom, I can't help but think about this recent one in Vienna, VA. I mean, come on! Imagine this yard with fall colors everywhere!
Ready to find a new home for the holidays? Questions about buying or selling right now? Wondering general questions about the market? I'm here to help! Email me at [email protected] today so we can work together toward finding you the perfect place.
I am NEVER too busy for your referrals. Did you know? I have helped friends and clients find the right agents in areas outside of the Northern Virginia region? Yes, with my Long & Foster network, plus all my real estate networking, conference, and education groups, I have connections all over, and I love to help vet the right agent for your needs outside of the region.
Want a beach escape? No problem!
Mountain living more your thing? Awesome!
Want to find a secluded piece of land with a lake? I can help with that, too!
My messages are always open, or you can email me at [email protected] to talk about your move, even if it's outside of the DC Region!
Did you know? It's ! In honor of the special day, I thought I'd share a few ways you can get involved in our community here in NoVa!
1. Aspire! After School Learning https://bit.ly/49veCiQ
2. Shepherd's Table https://bit.ly/473Q9zu
3. ArtStream https://bit.ly/475AIXL
4. Divine Mercy Care https://bit.ly/3MCGoA4
5. Fairfax Releaf https://bit.ly/3uaW6fy
Let's give a little more peace, a little more kindness, a little more love to the world today. Share a drink with a loved one. Get involved. Hold the door open. Little and big acts of kindness make the world so much better.
What's your way to give back? Let me know in the comments below so we can all get involved!
“No matter the obstacle, no matter the risk, you were there, and for that I am grateful.”
Happy Veterans Day to the incredible Americans who have served our nation.
We've been back a couple weeks and am behind on posting pix but here we go.... we left the Amalfi Coast (sadly) and went to Rome via Pompeii. Here are some of the highlights.... days 4-6.
I can't help it! I had to do a little to my recent Italy trip! Here are some more photos of the trip of a lifetime. Even when I'm jet-setting, I'm always available by text or email at [email protected] for any real estate questions.
BTW, don't forget, I love referrals and can help you find your perfect agent in Italy. 😀
Veteran's Day is just around the corner and I think it's an incredible time for me to get honest about VA loans. In the past, VA loans have been considered a great asset to those who have served our country, but sometimes, veterans find themselves last on the list of potential buyers in a multiple-offer situation because they don't have a Realtor who presents their offer correctly. It may surprise you to learn how often I hear that situation happen.
We are not in 2021 anymore. Buyers are starting to get the upper hand in the market again. This means that most sellers are getting less picky about how a potential buyer is financing. Even in highly competitive times, VA loans offer NO MAJOR DIFFERENCES between closing on a house compared to other loan types.
Even better? The average mortgage rate has reached around 7%, but VA loans are usually lower.
If you served our nation, you deserve a home you love here. Email me at [email protected] today so we can work together on getting you that American Dream.
I recently had the pleasure of visiting Italy and I just couldn't help but share some photos of my incredible trip.
Here's a major perk of living in the DC/Northern Virginia area. Traveling from here is molto bene! Why?
✈️ We have access to THREE airports
✈️ Our trains make it easy to visit so many places in the US
✈️ They didn't just make DC the Capital for fun! It's a great location for easy access to SO MUCH in the United States.
✈️ International travel is a breeze because we've got direct flights to London, Paris, Rome, and more!
✈️ Don't want to worry about tickets or going through security? Our weekend getaways are beloved locations people dream of visiting their entire lives. Heck, sometimes I still feel like a tourist in DC/NoVa!
If you're a jet setter, you're doing yourself a disservice if you're only considering LA or NYC as your main hub for travel. The DC region has everything you need to soak in the best of the entire world. Message me here to inquire about making Northern Virginia or the surrounding region home.
Don't you just love a happy ending?
So excited for my awesome buyers Nikki and Ted! There were some challenges along the way but we dealt with them and moved forward!
Congratulations to a beautiful family!
"That listing went under contract the very first day it was on the market." Does that mean it sold on the first day? Well, not exactly.
"Under Contract" means that the home seller has accepted an offer, but there are still contingencies to clear before the home is officially sold.
What are contingencies? These are conditions in a real estate contract kind of like "if" statements. "I'll buy this house IF the home inspection is good." "I'll buy the home IF the roof is fixed." If all contingencies of a contract are met, the sale can proceed!
Real estate can sometimes feel like learning a new language. There are so many terms you'll hear in the process of buying a home that gets talked about in passing, but first-time homebuyers simply might not know what they even mean. Lucky for you, I am completely fluent in real estate!
Contact me today so I can help you be an educated and informed homeowner. Email me at [email protected] today.
DYK? I used to be in the building materials industry for YEARS, and it has helped me so much as a Realtor. Here's how ➡️
1. In-depth product knowledge: My years in building material sales provided me with an in-depth understanding of construction materials, design elements, and home features. This knowledge allows me to guide clients effectively, helping them envision the potential of a property and make informed decisions.
2. I understand quality and craftsmanship: I have a strong eye for quality and craftsmanship, honed through assessing building materials. This expertise enables me to evaluate homes critically, ensuring my clients invest in properties that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also structurally sound.
3. I am a strong negotiator: Negotiation is a key aspect of both building material sales and real estate. My experience in negotiating deals with suppliers and contractors has honed my skills in finding common ground and securing favorable outcomes. I leverage these skills to negotiate the best deals for my clients in real estate transactions.
4. I am great with my clients! Building lasting relationships with clients is crucial in both industries. My background has instilled in me the importance of understanding clients’ needs, providing excellent customer service, and building trust. I prioritize client satisfaction and ensure a seamless experience throughout the buying or selling process.
5. I am a project management expert! Coordinating various aspects of building material sales often involves project management. I bring this expertise to real estate, ensuring that all aspects of a property transaction, from inspections to paperwork, are managed efficiently and professionally.
6. I am a strong problem-solver: Both industries come with their share of challenges. My experience has honed my ability to identify issues and find creative solutions. Whether it's resolving a construction-related problem or navigating a complex real estate transaction, I approach challenges with a solution-oriented mindset.
Overall, my proven background in building material sales has equipped me not only with industry-specific knowledge but also with transferable skills that are instrumental in providing exceptional service to my clients in real estate!
Ready to learn more about the ways I can put my decades in construction and real estate to work for you? Message me for more info!
If you're looking for some last-minute weekend fun that isn't the pumpkin patch experience guaranteed to have some bigger crowds, I've got you covered! You can take the kids or grandkids to any of these or just enjoy some time on your own.
1. Have you been to The Conche? This restaurant is a chocolate-themed boutique located in the Village at Leesburg.
2. Great Falls Park in McLean has something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for wide open spaces for the kids to run, a relaxing waterfall, or your next trail adventure, you won’t want to miss out on this spot as the leaves are changing.
3. Two words: Red's Table. My favorite spot there is where I host my holiday party each year! This rustic yet modern spot has the best deck & lake views and serves an American menu, local brews & cocktails.
4. Don is a huge golfer, and I love to join him in the golf cart and for moral support (lol!). If golfing 9 or 18 holes isn't your thing, trust me, you will LOVE Top Golf.
5. Visit Annapolis! Just a quick one-hour drive away, this town really shines in the fall with the Halloween decor and the mild temperatures. I love going for lunch and sitting by the water!
What are your plans for the weekend? I'd love some ideas! Let me know in the comments below.
Have you heard of digital curb appeal? It can be the difference between a sold home and a stale listing.
Buying a home in today's modern world is kind of like the experience of a dating app. Potential buyers often spend most of their time, especially in the beginning stages of home buying, swiping through listing after listing online hoping to find their perfect match. For this reason, many buyers inevitably end up with photo fatigue and can all too quickly identify the spark that listings may hold out of pure visual exhaustion.
That's why I tell my seller clients they MUST maximize their digital curb appeal: The visual first impression of your listing on digital platforms. Every listing requires some pretty essential customization, but here are three general considerations when prepping for maximum digital curb appeal.
1. Don't believe the lie that fewer photos lure more buyers in. Fewer photos often deter people from wanting to see the home in person, leaving a sour taste in their mouth and the ultimate wonder: What are you hiding by not showcasing the entire listing?
2. Staging does matter. It used to be that staging helped potential buyers see how big of a bed they could fit in the owner's suite or where they could fit a dining room. In the digital world, however, it's more important than ever because it can showcase the true potential of the entire home and show an online buyer what the room they're looking at even is.
3. Treat the order of your photos like a tour of the home. Showcase the best parts earlier in the tour but make the experience make sense. Don't showcase a picture of the bathroom, then the backyard, then the basement, then the kitchen, then a closet in the guest room. Allow your photos to visually showcase the natural flow of the home.
Ready to maximize your home's digital curb appeal? Message me here or email me at [email protected] today to learn more.
Get to know me! It's been a while since I did an introduction, so I wanted to share some FAQs about me:
✓ I have over 20 years in real estate as a Realtor at Long and Foster, licensed in Virginia
✓ My extensive background in the Building Materials Industry spanning two decades helps me understand quality of functionality of homes
✓ I've proudly called Reston, VA home since 1986
✓ I have two sons, a wonderful husband, and a granddaughter that lights up my world!
✓ I'm a proud member of the Long & Foster Founders Club, an NVAR Top Producer, and a recognized Washingtonian Magazine Top Agent
✓ When not working, you can find me biking, at the beach in South Carolina, on the golf course, or spending time with great friends!
Do we have anything in common? I'd love to get to know my followers or new friends even more!
Are you dreaming of your own cozy space to call home this fall or winter? Saving for a down payment might seem daunting, but with the right budgeting tips and a little discipline, you can turn your dream home into a reality!
As a dedicated Northern Virginia Realtor with decades of experience, know I'm here to support you every step of the way, and today I am sharing 6 valuable tips to help you save for that down payment:
1. Create a realistic budget
2. Cut unnecessary expenses and cut down on dining out, Starbucks, and all those Prime purchases!
3. Automate your savings: Set up an automatic transfer to your savings account each month. Treating your savings like a non-negotiable bill ensures consistent progress, even when life gets busy.
4. Explore down payment assistance programs: Some regions offer programs to assist first-time buyers. Research these options; you might qualify for grants, low-interest loans, or other financial aid, making your dream home more accessible.
5. Open a dedicated savings account: Open a separate savings account specifically for your down payment. This separation helps you track your progress and prevents you from dipping into the funds for other purposes.
6. Invest wisely: Consider investing your savings in low-risk, high-yield options. Consult with a financial advisor to explore investment opportunities that can help your money grow over time.
Remember, your journey to homeownership is unique, and I'm here to provide personalized guidance tailored to your needs. Feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions or need assistance. Together, we can make your homeownership dreams come true!
A little delayed, but still very proud to have been a top producer in August! Thanks to all my clients for your trust -- it's easy to work when you are doing what you love!
How can I help you this fall with your real estate dreams? Contact me at [email protected] or visit dalerepshas.com to learn more!
Have you heard that there's no such thing as a "BEST" time to sell?
While this is true, a really great time to sell is when nobody else is! If you're thinking about selling your house, you should know the number of homes for sale right now is low. That’s because there are fewer sellers listing their houses for sale than in a normal fall season.
If you're thinking of selling your house you could get multiple offers if you act swiftly. Let's discuss the potential opportunities your home holds. Email me at [email protected] today to get started.
"We're in escrow!"
Well, that's great news! Only one problem...you don't know what "in escrow" even means.
When you purchase a home, you usually include a good faith deposit (also known as earnest money). This is a financial way to show the seller that you are serious about purchasing the home. If the contract falls through due to the fault of the buyer, the seller usually gets to keep the money. If the home purchase is successful, the deposit will be applied to the buyer’s down payment.
To protect both the buyer and the seller, an escrow account will be set up to hold that money and will stay or "sit" in the escrow account until the home-buying process is completed. Then, that money is applied to your down payment.
Real estate can sometimes feel like learning a new language. There are so many terms you'll hear in the process of buying a home that gets talked about in passing, but first-time homebuyers simply might not know what they even mean. Lucky for you, I am completely fluent in real estate! Contact me today so I can help you be an educated and informed homeowner. Email me at [email protected] today.
Home prices have proven to stay resilient. The market here in Northern Virginia is still great. It's not the market. Here are some reasons your house REALLY isn't selling.
1. Your Realtor didn't make your house stand out on the market. Whether it was opting for cheaper photos, not staging, or focusing on the wrong elements of your home, your Realtor made some mistakes that didn't make people want to see it.
2. The price is wrong. When a Realtor does a market analysis, it's not just whatever Zillow says your house is worth. It's an art. If a Realtor guides you to sell your home for the wrong price, it simply won't see traction.
3. You restricted potential viewers. It's a common mistake for buyers to restrict the days and times when potential buyers can tour it. Being flexible with your schedule is important when you’re selling your house because it allows the most eyes--and potential buyers--on your home.
If you're ready to learn how to sell your home in any market for the best price, email me today so we can discuss a strategy for ultimate success with your home sale. [email protected]
I don't know about you, but for me, there is simply nothing more festive than sipping some apple cider and getting lost in a maze. Here are just a few in the DMV region to give a try this fall.
Let me know: have you tried any of these? Or do you have any other festive fall activities you recommend? I'd love to hear your top picks!
Laughs! Facts! NoVa things to do!
If you're interested in learning more about the current real estate market and beyond here in NoVa, be sure to message me here so I can get you on my newsletter list! It's a monthly resource for all things real estate, NoVa, and fun!
Want to be added? Message me or email [email protected].
Real estate can sometimes feel like learning a new language. There are so many terms you'll hear in the process of buying a home that gets talked about in passing, but first-time homebuyers simply might not know what they even mean. That's why I want to start sharing some Realtor vocab on here.
There are a few myths you might believe if you're a first-time homebuyer (or you're hoping to be one!) in today's market. Here's one: You need a 20% downpayment in order to become a homeowner.
PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) might be required to buy if you take out a conventional loan with a down payment of less than 20 percent of the purchase price, This insurance type used to be extremely expensive, but now is much more reasonable. This is where the lie that you need a 20 percent downpayment to buy a home came from. The truth? There are actually incredible financing options for homeownership that require 3% or less to become a homeowner. Some don't require anything down!
Don't believe the myths. Contact me today so I can help you be an educated and informed homeowner. Email me at [email protected] today.
When it comes to real estate, it’s vital to work with someone you trust AND you feel comfortable around. In this high-competition market, it's especially critical. Whether you're a military family looking for a new home, a first-time home buyer, a downsizer, or any other chapter of homeownership, I pride myself in helping you be knowledgeable and informed every step of the way.
Thanks to these amazing clients for their testimonials. When I read their kindness, it keeps me motivated as I push into the fall real estate market.
A little to round out the month of September!
Did you see my listing? Every inch of this home was intentionally designed inside and out! It was a pleasure to list and market this home, and then to get it under contract with the perfect buyer!
From staging to photography to negotiating to writing up a contract and everything in between, I pour my heart and soul into every transaction for my sellers. If you're ready to learn how to sell your home for top dollar, I'm here to help! Email me at [email protected] today so we can find a time to discuss further.
It's crazy how fast time flies. With October just around the corner, I am READY to enjoy all that NoVa has to offer for the season! If you're like me, you might be on the hunt for a few good pumpkin patches, so I thought I'd share my three favorites:
🎃 Fall Pumpkin Harvest Festival, Great Country Farms, Bluemont, Oct 1 – 31
🎃 Pumpkin Village, Leesburg Animal Park, Leesburg, Sep 17 – Nov 6
🎃 Reston Farm Market, Reston, Sep 24 – Oct 30
There are seriously so many ways to enjoy fall here, so I'd love to know your favorite way to celebrate the autumn season in the comments below!
Who else loves setting the table for the seasons like I do? I'm getting my home ready for the fall season and I would LOVE to see your fall decor in the comments below!
Here is a dining room from a previously sold listing of mine. I can only imagine the parties and dinners that take place here!
The other day, I gave a few tips that I've found to be helpful when selling a home in the fall and winter. (I know we're not TECHNICALLY in the fall yet, but it is September and Starbucks says it is, so let me have it!)
I mentioned embracing the hygge home trend and I had a few people ask what in the world that is! Well, it's actually pretty simple. It's a term from the Danish culture for a cozy quality that makes a person feel content and comfortable. In real estate, we call that the "welcome home" feeling. Here are three ways you can hygge your home, even if it's not to list:
1. Light some candles, bake some cookies, or simmer a stovetop potpourri. Enjoy that hygge feeling of something wonderful making your home smell nice.
2. Add things to snuggle up to. Pillows, linens, and blankets are a great way to add some hygge to your home!
3. It's still hot here in NoVa, but you can still have your fireplace work to help you with your hygge goal! You can put candles in your fireplace or even get battery-operated candles for an added ambiance without the heat.
What is your favorite way to add some hygge to your home? Let me know in the comments below.
Have you heard any real estate chicken littles running around warning, "The crash is coming! The crash is coming!" Well, I am here to tell you it's very likely not going to be true. Here's why:
By the end of 2022, 37% of Americans surveyed thought that home prices were going to go down over the next 12 months. Many of these people were expecting not only a price decrease but an actual crash like 2008! The conditions are nothing like they were in 2008 and no industry expert is predicting or has been predicting a crash. Inventory is much lower, lending standards are much higher, and there is an insane amount of home equity compared to 2008. Did you know that 39% of homes owned in the United States are owned free and clear? Another 29% enjoy over 50% equity.
With these conditions, a crash is simply not going to happen.
If you're curious about the real estate market here in NoVa, please feel free to message me here so we can discuss the reality of the current market. I truly believe knowledge is power. That's why I'm here to help you navigate the scary headlines and understand your true buying and selling power.
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Dale Repshas, Realtor
With over fifteen years as a Realtor with Long and Foster (licensed in Virginia) and with twenty years experience in the Building Materials Industry, and the power & market share of Long & Foster Real Estate behind her, Dale Repshas is ready to handle all of your real estate needs.
Dale has lived in Reston, VA (and loved it!) since 1986. She has become familiar with the area, not only through her real estate dealing but also through her community activities. She was a PTA Board member, a High School Booster President, a soccer team manager of two teams, and the director of Spinning at two different area health clubs.
A member of the Long & Foster Founders Club as well as an NVAR Top Producer and a recognized Washingtonian Magazine Top Agent, Dale's attention to detail, boundless energy, and ability to solve problems all promise to make your real estate transaction a smooth and enjoyable one. Regardless if you are a first-time buyer or an experienced buyer or seller, let Dale handle your next transaction. The combination of her commitment to honesty, integrity, hard work, and education along with her ability to organize and communicate make her the perfect choice of Realtors for you!
Specialities and Designations:
Videos (show all)
Contact the business
2100 Reston Parkway Suite 102
11710 Plaza America Drive
Team of Local Real Estate Agents that are area experts. Give us a call. We would love to earn your
Century 21 Redwood Realty, 11730 Plaza America Drive, #130
Residential Realtor Licensed in VA/DC/MD - Serving Northern Virginia, DC, & Maryland. Affiliated
11710 Plaza America Drive Suite 710
Real Estate Services Platform specializing in hyperlocal and demographic residential real estate.
11730 Plaza America Drive #130
ANDY HIGGINS Century 21 Redwood Realty, Serving Fairfax, Loudoun & Arlington Counties. Contact me at
11404 Washington Plz W
Eve Thompson is Reston VA-based real estate agent with passion for all things Reston, VA.
11911 Freedom Drive, Ste 520
You've just found the best agents in town! We are Reston area experts who are dedicated to providing
1886 Metro Center Drive #200
Providing Real Estate Services to Buyers and Sellers in Northern Virginia
If you’re looking to buy or sell a home in the Northern Virginia area , I would greatly appreciate
11911 Freedom Drive , Suite 520