Massage Groove LLC Inside Pearl Hair Salon

Massage Groove LLC Inside Pearl Hair Salon

Therapeutic aromatherapy massage, deep tissue, prenatal massage, and cupping. I offer Loyalty Pricing year around taking $10 off rebooking within 4-5 weeks.

No credit card deposit and no packages.

Operating as usual

[11/30/21]   60 Minute Today 11/30
3pm

11/29/2021

Hello! I hope your Thanksgiving was full of laughter and joy!! My family and I had 3 Thanksgivings!!!

Great news! I have 2 openings this week!!!!!!!!!!

11/30 Tue 230pm 90 Minute or 3pm 60 Minute

12/2 Thurs 1130 60 Minute

Message me if you want in: 417-319-6125 or comment on this post!
#massagegroove #happymassagetherapist #openings #cupping #relaxation

Great news! I have 2 openings this week!!!!!!!!!!

11/30 Tue 230pm 90 Minute or 3pm 60 Minute

12/2 Thurs 1130 60 Minute

Message me if you want in: 417-319-6125 or comment on this post!
#massagegroove #happymassagetherapist #openings #cupping #relaxation

[11/19/21]   830am
60 Minute Massage
Sat 11/20

[11/17/21]   I have 2 last minute cancellations for the week!!
(60 minute)
Today Wed 11/17 130pm
Tmrw Thurs 11/18 830am

[11/17/21]   I HAVE 2 OPENINGS FOR 60 MINUTE MASSAGE
130PM TODAY 11/17
830am THURS 11/18

11/11/2021

Thank you for your service!
Veteran's Day 2021.

Thank you for your service!
Veteran's Day 2021.

10/19/2021

Good morning! I have some availability this week!

1130am Thurs 10/21/21 (60 Min)
3pm Thurs 10/21/21 (60 Min)
1130 Sat 10/23/21 (90 Min)

The reason I do so much cupping is because I love the way it feels and many of my clients do too!! I have 3 cupping sets and looking in to adding more cupping tools. For example stay tuned for the Achedaway Cupper that has red light therapy in the cup! #cantwait

Good morning! I have some availability this week!

1130am Thurs 10/21/21 (60 Min)
3pm Thurs 10/21/21 (60 Min)
1130 Sat 10/23/21 (90 Min)

09/20/2021

I had 2 cancellations this weeeeekkkk!!
130pm 9/22 Wed 60 Minute
& 3pm 9/23 Thurs 60 Minute

Let me know if you want in!

#happymonday #happymassagetherapist😊
#busymassagetherapist #relaxation #stressreduction #deeptissue #cupping #computerworker #entrepreneur #monett #busymom #spaday

I had 2 cancellations this weeeeekkkk!!
130pm 9/22 Wed 60 Minute
& 3pm 9/23 Thurs 60 Minute

Let me know if you want in!

#happymonday #happymassagetherapist😊

08/27/2021

90 Minute Massage Available
Tomorrow Sat 1030am
Message me 417-319-6125

90 Minute Massage Available
Tomorrow Sat 1030am
Message me 417-319-6125

08/24/2021

I had a cancellation for this Thursday 8/26 8:30am.
Like and comment on this post.
Text me 417-319-6125
Book online www.massagegroove.com

Next week 9/2 @ 4pm 60 Minute
Sat 9/4 @1130 30 Minute

I had a cancellation for this Thursday 8/26 8:30am.
Like and comment on this post.
Text me 417-319-6125
Book online www.massagegroove.com

Next week 9/2 @ 4pm 60 Minute
Sat 9/4 @1130 30 Minute

Therapeutic Massage Therapy | Massage Groove LLC | Monett, MO 08/05/2021

Therapeutic Massage Therapy | Massage Groove LLC | Monett, MO

Thursday 8/5/21 @ 230pm
60 Min Massage available

Book now online www.massagegroove.com

Therapeutic Massage Therapy | Massage Groove LLC | Monett, MO Therapeutic Massage Get In The Groove Relaxation Massage Aromatherapy Massage Integrative Deep Tissue Cupping and Prenatal Massage Book Online Today

08/04/2021

💥Only 60 Min options left for Sept 2021
If you are not on for September grab a spot quickly!!

🙌Massage increases good feel good hormones and lowers cortisol (stress hormone). Massage reduces pain and helps with anxiety (my passion is for my clients to use less medication). Massage improves performance on the job, at home, and at the gym!!

👀Book online www.massagegroove.com

💥Now is a good time to be thinking about booking for the rest the year! Once school starts, parents & teachers start booking more self- care visits.

💥Only 60 Min options left for Sept 2021
If you are not on for September grab a spot quickly!!

👀Book online www.massagegroove.com

Or
You could try a 75 minute Facial Massage and Relaxation Massage

ITS UP TO YOU!!
#BACKINTHEGROOVE

Text me 417-319-6125

07/31/2021

Good morning!! I have a last minute cancellation to fill this morning 830am for a 90 minute or 9am for a 60 minute. Get with me fast! Thank you!

Text me 417-319-6125

Text me 417-319-6125

[07/17/21]   90 Minute 830am or 60 Minute Massage 9am available for Saturday 7/17/2021
Text me 417-319-6125

07/08/2021

Massage available for next Thurs 7/15/21 10:15 AM

Text me 417-319-6125 if you want to grab this spot

Massage available for next Thurs 7/15/21 10:15 AM

Text me 417-319-6125 if you want to grab this spot

Mobile Uploads 07/01/2021

Hiiiiiii!!! 3pm Cancellation ToDAYYYYYYY! 7/1/2021

Text me 417-319-6125 If you want it!!!

Trust me,
You need me
to knead you!

#massagehumor
#massagegroove

🙋‍♀️ Had a cancellation...
60 minute 5:15pm for Tuesday 9/29

Sharing is caring, like this post, comment, and tag a friend who has been wanting to get in.
417-319-6125
www.massagegroove.com

Photos from Massage Groove LLC Inside Pearl Hair Salon's post 06/23/2021

130pm Massage TODAYYYYYYY!!???
4173196125

06/22/2021

Massage Opening 130 pm Wednesday June 23rd, 2021
for 60 Minute. Text me 417-319-6125

What's New? Try a 75 minute FACIAL MASSAGE & FULL BODY MASSAGE for a deeper relaxation, relieving stress and calming the mind. Perfect for people with fine-lines and wrinkles, headaches, computer eyestrain stress, sinus congestion, and more!

Next available:
Thursday Aug 12th 10am 60 Minute
Wednesday Aug 18th 3pm 90 Minute Spot Available
Saturday Aug 21st 2pm 75 Minute Facial Massage Available
Book now www.massagegroove.com

#swedishdeeptissue #relaxation #cupping #prenatalmassage #facialmassage #massagegroove #happinessishavingamassage #massageislikeamovie

Massage Opening 130 pm Wednesday June 23rd, 2021
for 60 Minute. Text me 417-319-6125

Next available:
Thursday Aug 12th 10am 60 Minute
Wednesday Aug 18th 3pm 90 Minute Spot Available
Saturday Aug 21st 2pm 75 Minute Facial Massage Available
Book now www.massagegroove.com

05/10/2021

Oh boy! As of this moment, I'm booked until JULY. That's 8 weeks out! I get several requests weekly about getting on my wait list or trying to get in sooner.
This is my current process that's working out so far:
1. Go to www.massagegroove.com to find a spot that works for you (which is in July at this point) to submit an appointment request.
2. In the area where you can make a note with your request, ask to be put on the wait list and write your general availability
(weekdays after 3pm and Saturday any time, flexible, etc.).
3. I'll add you to my wait list and you'll already have a spot booked in case I can't get you in earlier!

**My wait list is not moving as fast as I expected, it might be better to grab an appointment now with the option of possibly getting in sooner by being on wait list. This new process is working a lot better!

Pro-tip: book multiple appointments at the same time! Think monthly, think quarterly, or think booking for the rest of the year!

At Massage Groove LLC, we strive to get YOU back in the groove by providing you with consistency, convenience, and the opportunity for greater health and wellness.

#onlinebooking #waitlist #cancellationlist #newclients #lovemyclients #loyaltyclients #massagegroove #dontwaituntilitstoolate
#relaxationmassage #cuppingtherapy #deeptissuemassagetherapy

This is my current process that's working out so far:
(weekdays after 3pm and Saturday any time, flexible, etc.).

#relaxationmassage #cuppingtherapy #deeptissuemassagetherapy

04/28/2021

Hi friends! I can squeeze in a 30 Minute MASSAGE APPOINTMENT
THURSDAY AT NOON 4/29/2021 12pm. Back only, cupping optional. Message me!!!

Taking appointments online for June, July, and August www.massagegroove.com

Hi friends! I can squeeze in a 30 Minute MASSAGE APPOINTMENT
THURSDAY AT NOON 4/29/2021 12pm. Back only, cupping optional. Message me!!!

Taking appointments online for June, July, and August www.massagegroove.com

[03/31/21]   60 Minute Massage available for tomorrow April 1st
1030am
Fan Favorite: "problem areas"
Upper body only with feet

03/30/2021

10:30am April 1st This Thursday
60 Minute Massage Opening

Text me 417-319-6125
If you would like to grab this spot

Also taking appointments for the week before and after Mother's Day--- limited spots left!!!
www.massagegroove.com

10:30am April 1st This Thursday
60 Minute Massage Opening

Text me 417-319-6125
If you would like to grab this spot

www.massagegroove.com

03/06/2021

30 Minute Massage Available for this upcoming Wednesday March 10th 430pm. 417-319-6125

Photos from Massage Groove LLC Inside Pearl Hair Salon's post 03/01/2021

Fully booked this week....YAHOOO!!!
Let me know if you want on my cancellation list.

Appointments left for March
3/25 10:15am 60 Minute
3/31 130pm 60 Minute

Next available Saturday April 17th
1130am or 130pm Both are 60 Minutes
Taking appointments for April 2021, grab your spot online at my website www.massagegroove.com.

[02/25/21]   Last minute massage opening today!!!! 130pm 60 Min

Come relax on my table!!!

01/30/2021

30 Minute Massage Appointment available 4pm today!! 417-319-6125

#massagegroove

👇🏼 Comment below if you want it😊

30 Minute Massage Appointment available 4pm today!! 417-319-6125

#massagegroove

👇🏼 Comment below if you want it😊

Massage Groove LLC Inside Pearl Hair Salon updated their address. 01/25/2021

Massage Groove LLC Inside Pearl Hair Salon updated their address.

Massage Groove LLC Inside Pearl Hair Salon updated their address.

01/25/2021

This is what I define living the #groovelife

Fully booked this week, thank you! Let me know if you would like to be on my cancellation list for February, only a few appointments left: 2/11 1130am and 130pm (1 hour massage)
2/16 730pm Tuesday Night (1 hour massage)
2/25 3pm Thursday (1 hour massage)
Book online www.massagegroove.com or text 417-319-6125

#happymonday #massagegroove #happymassagetherapist
#beawesome

This is what I define living the #groovelife

2/16 730pm Tuesday Night (1 hour massage)
2/25 3pm Thursday (1 hour massage)
Book online www.massagegroove.com or text 417-319-6125

#happymonday #massagegroove #happymassagetherapist
#beawesome

01/12/2021

The sun is out🌞 Its a beautiful day!

Fully booked this week. Thank you so much!

My next available Saturday is Feb 6th 3pm
My next available evening is Feb 16th 730pm

Online booking available www.massagegroove.com
Have a wonderful week❤

Let me know if you would like to be on my cancellation list💆‍♀️🙌👊💪👍💆‍♂️

The sun is out🌞 Its a beautiful day!

Fully booked this week. Thank you so much!

My next available Saturday is Feb 6th 3pm
My next available evening is Feb 16th 730pm

Online booking available www.massagegroove.com
Have a wonderful week❤

Let me know if you would like to be on my cancellation list💆‍♀️🙌👊💪👍💆‍♂️

01/07/2021

TODAY!!!
11:00 AM 60 MINUTE MASSAGE
TEXT ME ASAP 417-319-6125

TODAY!!!
11:00 AM 60 MINUTE MASSAGE
TEXT ME ASAP 417-319-6125

01/05/2021

Last minute cancellation tonight 430pm 60 Minutes?

👇🏼 Below are available appointments for the week

Last minute cancellation tonight 430pm 60 Minutes?

👇🏼 Below are available appointments for the week

12/30/2020

I have a cancellation for tmrw 130pm 60 Minute Massage!!!
Text me your info 417-319-6125 if you want to grab this spot:)

I have a cancellation for tmrw 130pm 60 Minute Massage!!!
Text me your info 417-319-6125 if you want to grab this spot:)

12/16/2020

I will be available from 1130am-1pm Thursday 12/17/2020
for IN-STORE GIFT CERTIFICATES!

Also have an online option www.massagegroove.com

Thank you and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

I will be available from 1130am-1pm Thursday 12/17/2020
for IN-STORE GIFT CERTIFICATES!

Also have an online option www.massagegroove.com

Thank you and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

12/11/2020

I will be available today from 10:30am-11:30am for gift certificates🙋‍♀️💥😍

I will be available today from 10:30am-11:30am for gift certificates🙋‍♀️💥😍

Conveniently located off Hwy 60 inside Pearl Hair Salon in Stonegate Plaza

I provide deep relaxation massage to help you recover from the stresses of life by relieving aches and pain and improving sleep. I also make massage affordable with Loyalty Pricing.

Videos (show all)

Put 2020 behind us!
Back To School Special
Back To School Massage Special

Telephone

Address

864 East Highway 60 STE D
Monett, MO
65708

Opening Hours

Tuesday 3pm - 9pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 6pm
Thursday 8:30am - 6pm
Saturday 8:30am - 6pm
Other Monett businesses (show all)
Family Care Chiropractic Family Care Chiropractic
211 E Bond St
Monett, 65708

Country View Animal Clinic Country View Animal Clinic
3097 Farm Road 1107
Monett, 65708

Small animal care

Eventide - Arnold Cemetery Eventide - Arnold Cemetery
23024 County Road 1100
Monett, 65708

This is a Historical Cemetery that is registered with the County and has been abandoned. There are several children buried here that died from Typhoid Fever and Measles. I am trying to preserve it and protect it from further destruction.

Monett Veterinary Hospital Monett Veterinary Hospital
215 Dairy St
Monett, 65708

Providing expert care to small animals in Monett and the surrounding communities.

Plexus Independent Ambassador Lindsay Gibbs #482851 Plexus Independent Ambassador Lindsay Gibbs #482851
Monett, 65708

Plexus is an all natural, plant based product line centered around improving gut health, balancing blood sugar levels & promoting a healthy lifestyle.

The Accidental Spiritualist The Accidental Spiritualist
21738 Lawrence 1100
Monett, 65708

I help you energetically decompress from all the energetic baggage you carry around every day. Energy Healing, Crystal Healing, Emotion Code.

Supplement Outfitters Supplement Outfitters
Monett, 65708

Supplement Outfitters is a Nutrition/Supplement store. Our sole purpose is to provide the general public with top quality products at affordable prices. We support a Healthy fit body!

Diet center of Monett, MO Diet center of Monett, MO
309 S Kyler St
Monett, 65708

Owners: Mendy Hubbard & Sue Childress

Isley Enterprises LLC Isley Enterprises LLC
Monett, 65708

Putting Action to Dreams and Making Reality!

Bentonview Park Health and Rehabilitation Bentonview Park Health and Rehabilitation
410 West Benton Street