It's my daughter's journey and random videos.
just woke up
me and daddy❤️❤️
Out of Town... Train Trip...
My First Train Trip with Mama and Papa😍😍
Hi.. everyone have a
With mama and dada in Asian store...
Beautiful smile that make momma and dada happy ...we loves you so much Ate Juju..
It's hurt..but it protect me.
I've just reached 200 followers! Thank you for continuing support. I could never have made it without each one of you. 🙏🤗🎉
I'm a big sister now.
Happy as always...mommy and daddy loves you...❤❤
My Daddy and I😊😊😊😄😄
Moma and I
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.. Wish you all the best...
Happy me...hope all of you too...
Her first food...what is it?
Waiting for mommy to be called to get her DEERS I.D in Department of Depends.
Waiting in the lounge and her reaction of me wearing Facemask
We're waiting my Daddy from his appointment...
NO BAKE OREO CHEESECAKE
24 oreo cookies divided into 3 sets of 8
2 tbsp melted butter
5 inch springform pan or any round container
1 pack (250ml) whipping cream, chilled
1 pack (100 grams) cream cheese, at room temperature
3 tbsp confectioner's sugar
1/4 tspn vanilla extract
1. Put 8 pcs of oreo cookies in a mixing bowl and crush them using something like a meat tenderizer...until very fine and crumbly.
2. Add in melted butter and mix thoroughly.
3. Place mixture in a round container (preferably a 5 inch spring form) and flatten using a spatula.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, place whipping cream and beat, using an electric mixer, for 3 to 5 minutes or until it doubles in volume.
5. In another mixing bowl, put together cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and vanilla extract in that order. Beat until a nice cream forms. Add the whipping cream mixture and then beat together for 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Using your hands, break the 2nd set of oreo cookies (8 pcs.) into tiny bits and add them to the whip cream and cheese cream mixture. Using a spatula, fold and mix everything together until nicely combined.
7. Add the cream mixture on top of the crushed oreas in the round container and build it up until you reach the top. Flatten using your spatula.
8. Top it off with some oreo cookie chunks or decorate it the way you want it.
9. Put in the fridge to chill or in the freezer until set to give you a kind of an ice cream texture.
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Videos (show all)
Contact the public figure
Iowa City, IA
Jeune Youtubeur et influenceur Togolais et aussi soldat de l’armée americaine
hello guys pls like &follow my channel Thank you all!
Iowa City, 52501
Pick & Pack order, Inbox me or come check out AONIS BEAUTY CARE for more info. About the Pre-orders
Iowa City, 52240
Welcome to my family lifestyle blog page
Iowa City, 2165
Informational and fun content on living in US, Career, relationships, motherhood & more @AWARE_NAARI
Twisted Tori's Wonderland of Horror is where I post all my reviews, interviews, horror, entertainmen
ANCIENT STORY. BETTER TOMORROW.