The Newlin Mill Complex, also referred to as The Newlin Grist Mill, is a water powered gristmill on the west branch of Chester Creek near Concordville in the state of Pennsylvania in the northeastern United States, was built in 1704 by Nathaniel and Mary Newlin and operated commercially until 1941.
During its three centuries of operation, the mill has been known as the Lower Mill, the Markham Mill, the Seventeen-O-Four Mill and the Concord Flour Mill. In 1958 the mill property was bought by E. Mortimer Newlin, restored and given to the Nicholas Newlin Foundation to use as a historical park. Water power is still used to grind corn meal which is sold on site. The park includes five historical
Operating as usual