Full service gourmet or home-style menus, or design your own, call me for pricing!! We provide professional full service catering. Our menus are based on customer wants and needs.
Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions or comments about your next event, we are always available!
Anyone wanting honey baked ham for Christmas? 15 lb average $200 delivered, lmk!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO REQUESTED MY SERVICES THIS YEAR, I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED LOYALTY AND TRUST AND WONDERFUL COMPLIMENTS!! I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAVE A SAFE HOLIDAY!!
NOW THIS SOUNDS GOOD!
Chocolate Lasagna.......oh yes please!!!
It's a NO BAKE dessert that the kids will LOVE! Don't forget to share or tag yourself in it to keep it for further reference.
1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
6 Tablespoon butter, melted
1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 Tablespoons cold milk
1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
3 1/4 cups cold milk
1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
1. Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my Manual food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin or meat mallet. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
2. Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
3. Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the oreo crust.
4. In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
5. Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving
Thank you to my friends and family for liking this page, I appreciate your support!!
I will continue to update this page often, with menus for the holidays, weddings, or any occasion you want to celebrate!!
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
� Jammin’ Jalapeño Jellies & More! �
From custom string art to foods, herbs (seasonally) and more! Shipping is available on all items
A celebration of beers from Missouri, Illinois, and beyond. Proceeds will go to the purchase and ins
Old-fashioned butcher shop service, at less than supermarket prices!
For the Love of Beer!
We are a local owned Christmas Tree Farm, Christmas Store & Pumpkin Patch! For more information visit our website at MeertTreeFarm.com.
Great brands of pet food at unbelievable prices. Feed and supplies for farm animals, wildlife, and wild birds. We load what you buy.
Family farm dedicated to sustainable agriculture practices that balance food needs with heath of animals, environment and wildlife
Heritage breed stock that is bred, birthed, raised and finished on pasture using only humane and ethical practices.
Breeding, showing, sales, raw fiber, yarn and anything alpaca related!