Ep's Horse Livery
Ep's is a small start-up shop in the Big Red Flea Market
41 Lakeside Dr. Farmville, VA 23901
Head to Huntsville, AL this weekend for the Alabama Jubilee!
David Hampton planted douglas fir and larch trees in a forest in Oregon to resemble a face. Every autumn the larch pines turn orange and the smiley face stands out.
The face is about 300 feet in diameter
She said, “Don't call the doctor, I want to fall asleep peacefully, with your hand in mine.” He told her about the past, how they met, their first kiss. they didn't cry, they smiled. They didn't regret anything, they were grateful. Then she repeated softly, 'I love you forever!' He returned her words, gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. She closed her eyes and fell asleep peacefully with her hand in his. Love is really all that matters because everyone comes into this world with nothing other than love and leaves with nothing other than love. Think about it. Profession, career, bank account, our goods are just tools, nothing more. Everything stays here. So just love….Love those that really love you. Love, as if there was nothing more important in your life.
THIS. IS. SO. TRUE.
We had a HUGE response to our social media audit post so I created a FREE guide for small businesses to get started and audit their social profiles!!
You can get it here: https://www.smallbusinessmoms.com/socialmedia
My mom Estonian daughter that is visiting for the summer came in to do some fun modeling of our booth!!! We had a lot of fun bringing things out!
Stop by tomorrow! We are super sweet with our Fresh Ronk Family Farm Maple syrup products! We are putting out some home wall decals, decor pillows, new Myra Bags as seen in the pics, belts, belt buckles!! ( we got in a bunch ) of course we have a couple saddles used and we added a discount area! Prices for items in that section are all $under 10 dollars!
Just moved into a new home and we have too much stuff!!!
*it happens when you are around great people who have great stuff for sale Big Red Farmville Flea Market !!
Next week will be yardsale special tables in our area in the back only! For Ep’s ONLY!
Just a little Dab of what is coming in for Yardsale! We have everything from a dining room chandelier, clothes, stickers and handbags ( I can’t help it I’m a bag lady! )
Hey y’all! I have new product coming in!
Flea Market has changed hours to
Thursday through Sunday!
Please vote for us!
10 THINGS TIME HAS TAUGHT ME.
1. Most of our life is spent chasing false goals and worshipping false ideals. The day you realise that is the day you really start to live.
2. You really, truly cannot please all of the people all of the time. Please yourself first and your loved ones second, everyone else is busy pleasing themselves anyway, trust me.
3. Fighting the ageing process is like trying to catch the wind. Go with it, enjoy it. Your body is changing, but it always has been. Don’t waste time trying to reverse that, instead change your mindset to see the beauty in the new.
4. Nobody is perfect and nobody is truly happy with their lot. When that sinks in you are free of comparison and free of judgement. It’s truly liberating.
5. No one really sees what you do right, everyone sees what you do wrong. When that becomes clear to you, you will start doing things for the right reason and you will start having so much more fun.
6. You will regret the years you spent berating your looks, the sooner you can make peace with the vessel your soul lives in, the better. Your body is amazing and important but it does not define you.
7. Your health is obviously important but stress, fear and worry are far more damaging than any delicious food or drink you may deny yourself. Happiness and peace are the best medicine.
8. Who will remember you and for what, become important factors as you age. Your love and your wisdom will live on far longer than any material thing you can pass down. Tell your stories, they can travel farther than you can imagine.
9. We are not here for long but if you are living against the wind it can feel like a life-sentence. Life should not feel like a chore, it should feel like an adventure.
10. Always, always, drink the good champagne and use the things you keep for ‘best’. Tomorrow is guaranteed to no one. Today is a gift that’s why we call it the present. Eat, Drink & Be Merry.
Image of the wonderful Sarah Pierse.
Three years in the making. 🌻 And it gets better and better every year! My goal is to grow as much of our food as possible in our own backyard. It won’t happen overnight. But I’m willing to practice some “aggressive patience” and make it happen. 🙌🏻 @vego_garden #sustainabilityyourway #vegogarden #raisedbedgarden #backyardgarden #yardtotable #organicgardening #growyourownfood
Todays the day y’all!!!!
Just bumped up discounts!!!! And added items!!!
Up to 50% off 3/4 of shop!!!!!!!
Have to move to make room for our boot shop!!!
As promised this sign got an upgrade the Banner was added to day excited to see everyone tomorrow
2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
“Let our children see how strong we are in our weaknesses, with Christ in us it makes us stronger for this is our strength. The more we endure the stronger we become.”
Looking for what you want and need! Make suggestions below!
As a VETERAN I celebrate in my heart the importance, pride and patriotism of this weekend and the week to follow. Just like God, be thankful everyday for the freedom we have. HAPPY 4th of July!!
This Saturday’s Hundred mile yard sale Big Red Farmville Flea Market SK Mantiques Antiques and Collectables Ronk Family Farm is going to UTTERLY AMAZING, Fun and full of SALES!!!
New Myra is coming in so
Have to make room!!
All if this COLLECTION IS 50% off this Saturday!!!!
Items available this Saturday!!! All Western Show shirts are 50% off!!!
Some items that are 25% off this Saturday!
Tanya Tucker made Opry history last night when she rode her horse onstage to close out the Friday Night Opry! 🐎
A little look….there are some new things and the saddle section is open too!
Crystal Creations Beautiful!!
Patches says isn’t my baby pretty
👇🏻 do it with SOME HELP 👇🏻 In the beginning of farming, I remember struggling to find resources and information. Which did, in fact, make me feel alone. And maybe a little scared. Maybe you feel that way too. BUT over 100 homesteaders, with their own mistakes and wisdom and specialties, have come together to create the ultimate HOMESTEAD RESOURCE BUNDLE! A collection of 100+ ebooks, courses, and guides valued at almost $5,000 on a flash sale for $50!! You can learn about: •Gardening •Raising Animals •Foraging •Homeschooling •Scratch Cooking •Off-Grid Living •Making Money while Homesteading •Canning & Preserving •Sourdough •Fermenting •Beekeeping •Herbalism •& so much more! Don’t miss out! Grab the bundle for 99% off at the link in my bio until March 31. 😄 As always, happy homesteading. #homesteadersofinstagram #homesteadingmama #familyfarm #buildingahomestead #intentionalliving #selfsufficiency #farmmom #babywearing #scratchcooking #canningandpreserving #sheepfarming #shepherdess #farmingfromscratch
When my grandson was a baby!
Rejected 6 times, mom of 3 earns doctorate from NC State vet school Sharon Daley applied to NC State's College of Veterinary Medicine for the first time in 1999 but it took 20 years and six rejections before she got accepted into the prestigious program.
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Contact the business
|10am - 5pm
|10am - 5pm
|10am - 5pm
|10am - 5pm
|10am - 5pm
|10am - 5pm
100 South Virginia Street
Our award winning designers can create a custom arrangement for any occasion to make your floral dre
711 West Third Street
Carters Flower Shop is the oldest full service florist in Farmville, VA. Since the early 1950's
Back Again Books & Gifts is the Independent Bookstore for the Farmville, VA area. We provide a rich
Fast approaching my 40th birthday, I decided to pursue some long time dreams to share my new-found ho
235 N Main Street
Shop all things boutique apparel, gift items & home decor with us!
518 N Main Street
Mottley Emporium is a unique place to shop. Inventory best discribed as OLD, NEW, USED & ABUSED. Y
P. O Box 210
Welcome to craftShe designs! Here you will find a small portion of my handmade products. Need someth
301 N Main Street
Discover unique items for your home at the Sleeping Bee. Home accents, personal accessories, and gr
41 Lakeside Drive
Vintage furniture, and collectibles
Vinyl decals are a perfect way to bring any item to life, the possibilities and options are endless!
231 North Main Street
The best antiques at the best prices from the best people. Come see us!