Manjit Singh, CPA - Your DMV Tax Expert

Manjit Singh, CPA - Your DMV Tax Expert


Last week we talked about effective tax rate, lets review what the marginal tax rate is. Falls into the same category and good to know the difference for tax planning purposes.
If you can manipulate news, a judge can manipulate the law. A smart lawyer can keep a killer out of jail, a smart accountant can keep a thief from paying taxes, a smart reporter could ruin your reputation- unfairly.
You want win the case, this person can take care of you.
Outstanding accounting firm. Any one can knock his door.😄
1800 829 1040 customer service number for IRS, where the hold time is between half hour to an hour will be open on during 'shut down' even though the filing season does not begin till January 29th, 2018

No annoying tax professional lingo. Just straight, authoritative and friendly expert advice. We specialize in solving IRS problems nationwide.

Tax planners, not just tax preparers.


2024 Healthcare Open Enrollment - Did You Know?

The 2024 open enrollment period for Marketplace health insurance starts on November 1, 2023, and ends December 15, 2023. Plans will start January 1, 2024.

Once the Open Enrollment period is over, you will only be able to enroll if there's a qualifying life event for the Special Enrollment Period.

Enrollment can be done at, and a simple checklist of documents you'll need can be found here:


Name Changes - Did You Know?

A name change can affect your taxes. As all the names on a tax return must match Social Security Administration (SSA) records, a name mismatch can delay your tax refund.

Report Name Changes: Got married and now using a new spouse's last name or hyphenate a name? Divorced and now back to using a former last name? In either case, you should notify the SSA of a name change. That way the new name on IRS records will match the SSA records.

Make Dependent's Name Change: Notify the SSA if a dependent had a name change. For example, if you adopted a child and the child's last name changed. If the child does not have a Social Security number, you may use an Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number on your tax return. An ATIN is a temporary number. Apply for an ATIN by filing Form W-7A with the IRS.

Get a New SS Card: File Form SS-5, Application for a Social Security Card. The form is on or by calling 800-772-1213.


Art Donation Tax Scams – Did You Know?

As part of ongoing efforts to protect taxpayers, the IRS recently issued warnings about a scam centered on fraudulent tax deductions for art donations. Promoters of this scheme persuade taxpayers to buy works of art at supposedly deeply discounted prices. The buyers are told that they can donate the art to a charity after a year or more, and receive a large tax deduction by claiming a value far higher than the price they paid. The promoters often recommend shifty art appraisers who are in on the scam, along with specific charities to accept the donations.

Taxpayers may generally deduct legitimate charitable donations of art, but any valuation over $5,000 must be supported by a written appraisal from a qualified art appraiser. Many people who have fallen for this scam now find themselves facing substantial additional tax assessments, along with IRS penalties and interest charges.

Remember: If the tax deal sounds too good to be true, there is likely a scammer after you. A tax professional can help you plan your charitable donations, and claim the appropriate tax benefits.


IRS Third Party Authorizations – Did You Know?

All U.S. taxpayers have the right to designate a third party to work with the IRS on their behalf. In order to exercise this right, taxpayers must formally grant permission to the third party to represent them. This authorization may take several different forms:

Oral Disclosure: This level of permission simply authorizes the IRS to share the taxpayer's tax information with another person present on a phone call or in a meeting.

Third-party Designee: On their tax returns, taxpayers may designate a third party to discuss the return with the IRS. This authorization is limited to that specific return and year.

Tax Information Authorization: Taxpayers may appoint a third party to receive and review their confidential tax information for a specific type of tax for a designated time period.

Power Of Attorney: This designation authorizes a person or firm to represent the taxpayer in federal tax matters. The person or firm must be certified to practice before the IRS.

Oral disclosure and third-party designee permissions expire automatically. Taxpayers have the right to revoke tax information or power of attorney authorizations at any time, either by notifying the IRS of the revocation, or simply by appointing a new representative.


Filing and FBAR Extensions Deadline

For taxpayers who requested extensions to file various 2022 returns, the filing due date for those returns is October 16, 2023.

The October 16 deadline to file under an extension applies to several common returns, including:


Most individual taxpayers who requested an automatic extension to file their 2022 federal tax returns must file by October 16. However, additional extensions may be available to some taxpayers affected by recent disasters, including hurricanes and western wildfires. You can find a list of affected areas here:


The October 16 deadline also applies to C corporations that requested an extension to file their 2022 corporate income tax returns (Form 1120).


Many U.S. taxpayers, including individuals and businesses, must file an annual report of their foreign bank and other financial accounts, called an FBAR. Typically, filing an FBAR is necessary if the total value of a taxpayer's foreign accounts exceeds $10,000 at any time during the calendar year. However, certain accounts, such as those held within a qualified IRA or other retirement plan, may not need to be reported. Most taxpayers who are required to file a FBAR and have not yet done so must file by October 16.


What happens to IRS if the govt shuts down? ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brief summary of significant agency activities that will cease during a lapse:
• Processing Non-Disaster Relief transcripts
• Most Headquarters and administrative functions not related to the safety of life and protection of property
• All audit functions, and examination of returns
• Non-automated collections
• Legal counsel re non-excepted activities
• Taxpayer services such as responding to taxpayer questions (call sites) (during Non-Filing Season)
• Information systems functions (except as necessary to prevent loss of data in process and revenue
• Planning, research, training, and development activities (except as necessary to perform
excepted activities, e.g., filing season or needed to perform exempt activities)


Disaster Preparation Reminders – Did You Know?

September is National Preparedness Month, the perfect time for all Americans to check their readiness for storms, floods, fires and other disasters. To help with that checkup, the IRS recently reminded taxpayers of important steps to include in their disaster preparation plans.

Store key documents in a secure, waterproof and fireproof container. These documents include birth certificates and/or Certificates of Naturalization, Social Security cards, tax returns, home deeds and vehicle titles. If you do not have a suitable storage option in your home, you may wish to rent a safe deposit box. In either case, make copies of these documents and store the copies in a separate location from the originals, such as at a relative's home. You may also wish to scan documents if you have access to a secure digital storage option.

To facilitate making insurance claims and/or claiming disaster loss tax deductions, individuals and businesses should maintain accurate inventories of their valuables. One simple way to document your possessions is to regularly take photos or videos around your home. Store the photos or videos securely, and include written notes like the year, make and model of key items.

Recovering from a disaster is always challenging. However, the right preparation can make the process a little simpler, and less stressful.


IRS Fourth Quarter Interest Rates for 2023 – Did You Know?

The IRS recently announced an interest rate increase for the fourth quarter of this year, October 1 - December 31. For that period, the annual interest rate for individual taxpayers will rise to 8%. Individual taxpayers who owe overdue tax will be charged interest at an annual rate of 8% on any unpaid balance beginning October 1, with interest compounded daily.

If you have not yet paid your 2022 tax, or tax from a previous year, paying as much as you can as soon as possible will help minimize the effect of this rate increase.


Quarterly Estimated Tax Payments - Reminder

If you are making quarterly estimated tax payments to the IRS, the due date for the June 1st - August 31st, 2023 quarter of year is September 15th, 2023.

For payments made using IRS Direct Pay, you can make payments until 11:45PM EST, and for payments using a credit or debit card, payments can be made up to midnight on the due date.

Photos from Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund's post 09/10/2023

Tax Planning and Possible Benefits for New Parents – Did You Know? (2/2)

If you welcome a new child to your home in 2023, whether through birth, adoption or taking in a relative like a grandchild, then you may qualify for new tax benefits. Now is the time to take steps to preserve your eligibility for these tax-saving opportunities.

Adoptive parents may qualify for the Adoption Tax Credit for eligible expenses incurred during the adoption process. If you cannot yet obtain a Social Security number (SSN) for the adopted child, you will need an adoption taxpayer identification number (ATIN) to claim the credit.

If you pay for childcare services for your new child so that you can work or attend school, you may qualify for the Child and Dependent Care Credit. This credit can be as much as 35% of eligible care expenses, but you must keep detailed records of those costs. In addition, if your child does not meet the eligibility requirements for the Child Tax Credit (for example, because the child has an individual taxpayer ID number instead of an SSN), you may be able to claim the Credit for Other Dependents.

A tax professional can help you determine whether you may qualify for these credits or other tax benefits available to expanding families. Because a new child can affect your taxes in so many ways, it is a good idea to check up on your paycheck withholding amounts. The IRS Withholding Estimator (link below) helps you figure out how much tax should be withheld from your pay, and also provides instructions to request a change in your withholding if necessary.

IRS Withholding Estimator:


Tax Planning and Possible Benefits for New Parents – Did You Know? (1/2)

If you welcome a new child to your home in 2023, whether through birth, adoption or taking in a relative like a grandchild, then you may qualify for new tax benefits. However, there are some important steps to take now to preserve your eligibility for these opportunities.

First, if possible, obtain a Social Security number (SSN) for your new child. In most cases, you can request an SSN when you file for a birth certificate. If the child does not qualify for an SSN for any reason, then you can generally obtain an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) instead. Having a tax identification number for your child ensures that the IRS can verify the change in your household size, which may affect your taxes in a number of ways.

Two of the most valuable tax benefits that may be available to new parents are the Child Tax Credit (CTC) and the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). You must have an SSN for each of your dependent children in order to claim these credits. The CTC is a per-child credit, so even if you received the credit in past years, your credit amount may increase with a new child in 2023. For the EITC, both the credit amount and the income limit increase as the number of qualifying children increases (up to 3 children). Therefore, the addition of a new child in 2023 could make you eligible for the credit even if you were not eligible in previous years.

A tax professional can help you determine whether you may qualify for the CTC and/or EITC, and if so, what steps you should take now to preserve your eligibility for the credits.


Impersonation of IRS Personnel – Did You Know?

Criminals constantly develop new tax-related scams to steal taxpayers' money and/or identities. Taxpayers can protect themselves by learning some of the tricks these scammers employ. Here are three of the most common ways that scammers try to impersonate the IRS.

- BY MAIL. Scammers may send a letter on what appears to be official IRS letterhead paper, typically delivered in a cardboard envelope. The letter includes bogus contact information that connects the taxpayer to the scammers instead of the IRS. Many of these letters include the phrase, "in relation to your unclaimed refund." Official IRS communications do not use this language.

- BY EMAIL OR TEXT MESSAGE. Many scammers send email or text messages where they claim to work for the IRS, offering to help a taxpayer claim a refund or fix a tax problem. These messages often include links to bogus websites that exist only to steal a taxpayer's personal information, and/or trick them into paying a fraudulent fee.

- IN PERSON. Some scam artists come right to a taxpayer's door, claiming to be IRS agents and sometimes displaying fake ID badges. The IRS recently announced that it is ending nearly all unannounced in-person visits to taxpayers. In most cases, the taxpayer will instead receive a letter inviting them to set up an in-person appointment. Therefore, so-called IRS agents who arrive without warning are likely to be scammers.

In any situation where there are signs of a possible scam, do not reply to the message, click on any links or allow suspected impostors into your home. Instead, call an official IRS number like 1-800-829-1040 to inquire about the matter.


End of Most Unannounced IRS Visits to Taxpayers – Did You Know?

The Commissioner of the IRS recently reported that the agency will discontinue nearly all unannounced visits to homes and businesses by revenue officers. This policy change is expected to improve safety, reduce confusion by allowing taxpayers to better prepare to meet with IRS personnel, and help protect taxpayers from scammers who impersonate IRS agents.

Previously, unarmed revenue officers have made unannounced visits to certain taxpayers, to work with them to resolve tax debts and/or file delinquent returns. Effectively immediately, those visits will generally be replaced with a mailed letter to set up a meeting, labeled IRS Letter 725-B. Taxpayers who receive this letter should follow the instructions to make an appointment.

Going forward, unannounced visits will generally only occur with the most serious tax cases. A tax professional can help taxpayers who receive Letter 725-B, or face another tax problem, get ready to meet with IRS agents and work toward resolving the issue.


Summer Life Events and Taxes – Did You Know? (2/2)

People often make life changes during the summer, both short-term and long-term. Many of these changes may require adjustments to your tax planning, and some create opportunities for significant tax savings.

Students who work part-time over the summer may have more federal income tax withheld from their pay than they owe. Make sure that working youngsters in your home are prepared to file a federal tax return next spring to claim any refund they have coming. Taxpayers of all ages who take on gig economy work should also be aware that they may owe self-employment tax. In general, any extra income may necessitate adjusting your withholding or estimated tax payments. The IRS Withholding Estimator tool (link below) can help you with the calculations.

Summer home improvements projects that reduce energy use, like installing Energy Star-certified windows, may make you eligible for the Energy Efficient Home Improvement Credit. Tax credits also exist for clean energy conversions, like installing rooftop solar panels. All of these tax-reducing opportunities require carefully documenting each expense.

A tax professional can help you determine whether you qualify for tax savings based on your summer activities.

IRS Withholding Estimator:


Summer Life Events and Taxes – Did You Know? (1/2)

People often make life changes during the summer, both short-term and long-term. Many of these changes may require adjustments to your tax planning, and some create opportunities for significant tax savings.

If you get married this summer or fall, taking a few steps now will help keep your tax filing simple next spring. First, make sure to report any name changes to the Social Security Administration. Second, if your new life together involves a relocation, notify the IRS of your new address. Also remember that marriage means a change in your tax filing status, which may necessitate an adjustment to your tax withholding or estimated tax payments. The IRS Withholding Estimator (link below) can help you stay on track.

Summertime can also mean paying for additional childcare so you can work, or sending your kids to summer camps. If you qualify, you may be able to claim the Child and Dependent Care Credit for a portion of these expenses. A tax professional can help you determine how summer life changes may affect your taxes, and how to best take advantage of tax saving opportunities.

IRS Withholding Estimator:


Educator Expense Deduction – Did You Know?

If you are an eligible educator, you may deduct up to $300 from trade or business expenses. Joint return filers who are both educators may deduct up to $300 per spouse.

You may qualify for this deduction if you work as a teacher, counselor, principal or aide for grades K-12 in a public or private school. You generally must work at the school for at least 900 hours during the school year.

Eligible classroom expenses include:
- Books, supplies and materials that you purchase for classroom use
- Classroom equipment, including computers, peripherals and software
- Items such as hand sanitizer and masks purchased to prevent the spread of COVID-19

Tuition and fees for professional development courses may also qualify for the Educator Expense Deduction. However, you may get a larger tax benefit by claiming the Lifelong Learning Credit or a different deduction for these costs. A tax professional can help you find the most advantageous way to report all your qualified expenses.


Hobby or Business - Did You Know?

Recent years have seen a rise in the number of people pursuing “side hustles,” such as delivery driving, dog walking and online craft selling. Many of these activities could be classified as either hobbies or business ventures, depending on how you pursue them. Since different tax rules apply for businesses and hobbies, it is important to know how the IRS will likely classify your side gig. The IRS considers a variety of questions, including:

- Do you depend on the activity for your livelihood?
- Do you pursue the activity in a professional, businesslike manner, and keep detailed records?
- Is the activity currently profitable for you, and if not, is there good reason to believe it will become consistently profitable in future years?
- Do you have the knowledge and skills needed to pursue the activity as a business?
- Do you approach the activity in a way that shows the intent to make a profit, such as changing methods to boost revenues?

In many cases, business income is subject to both income and self-employment tax, whereas hobbies may be subject to income tax. However, pursuing an activity as a business may enable you to reduce your taxable income by deducting business expenses, such as supplies, business vehicle use, and home office costs. A tax professional can help you determine how your side gigs should be classified, and how to account for that classification in your tax planning.


Unclaimed 2019 Tax Refunds – Did You Know?

The IRS estimates that 1.5 million Americans are entitled to 2019 federal tax refunds that they have not claimed. The deadline to still file a 2019 return is July 17, 2023 and after that date, any unclaimed refunds become the property of the U.S. Treasury.

Even if you owed little or no tax for 2019, you may still be entitled to an IRS refund if you qualified for a refundable tax credit, such as the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or Affordable Care Act Premium Tax Credit (PTC). The IRS estimates that not including refundable credits, the median unclaimed 2019 refund is $893, which means that half of the available refunds are greater than that amount.

A tax professional can help you determine your eligibility for 2019 tax credits, prepare a 2019 tax return and file the return.


'Tis the Season for Important Tax Paperwork

Keeping your records organized will help make sure you don't miss out on valuable deductions when it is time to file. Many taxpayers will receive year-end income statements from employers, banks, stock issuers and other sources in January and early February.

The most common documents include:

- W-2 forms from your employers, showing your wages and any taxes withheld
- Forms 1099-INT and 1099-DIV showing your interest and dividend income
- Forms 1099-MISC and 1099-NEC showing gig economy and other self-employment earnings, along with rents, royalties and other miscellaneous income
- Form 1099-K from payment processing services like PayPal and CashApp if you received $600 or more in payments through one of these platforms for goods or services
- Records of virtual currency (including crypto) transactions
- Charity donation receipts
- Health Insurance statements (like Form 1095)
- Proof of qualifying educational expenses (like Form 1098-T)
- Mortgage interest statements


December 31 IRA Deadline – Did You Know?

Many taxpayers with IRAs must take a withdrawal from their accounts each year, called a required minimum distribution (RMD). In general, taxpayers who will be 72 years of age or older by the end of this year must take a 2022 RMD from their traditional, SIMPLE or SEP IRA. Holders of Roth IRAs typically do not need to take RMDs.

The deadline for most 2022 RMDs is December 31. However, a different deadline applies if you turned 72 in 2022, and will be taking your first RMD. In this case, you may take your first RMD at any time until April 1, 2023, as long as you then take your second RMD by December 31, 2023. RMDs are generally taxable in the year when you receive the money.

Failure to take an RMD by the deadline, or withdrawing an insufficient amount, may result in a 50% tax penalty on the amount that was not withdrawn as required.

Many workplace retirement plans, such as 401(k) plans, have similar RMD rules. Taxpayers who inherited any type of IRA (including Roth) may also have to take RMDs. Your IRA trustee or administrator can help you determine whether you must take a 2022 RMD and if so, the correct amount. A tax professional can help you properly report the RMD and figure any tax due on it.


Spike in Tax-related Gift Card Scams – Did You Know?

The holiday season can bring a lot of joy, but unfortunately, it also brings a new wave of scammers trying to cheat people out of their hard-earned money. Many scammers impersonate the IRS or other government agencies and demand payment in gift cards.

In one common version of the scam, a caller posing as an IRS agent threatens a person with tax and/or criminal penalties if the person does not immediately pay off a fictitious tax debt. The scammer may also send threatening text, email or voice messages with a callback number. Ultimately, the scammer demands that the person make payment by purchasing gift cards and sharing the card numbers and PINs.

If you get a call or message from anyone demanding payment in gift cards, hang up or do not reply. The IRS will never call a taxpayer to demand payment in gift cards, prepaid debit cards or wire transfers. If you have legitimate concerns about your tax situation, including back taxes you may owe, a tax professional can help you handle the problem in a safe, secure way. To help protect others, you can report possible tax scams to [email protected].


Giving Tuesday and Charitable Donations - Did You Know?

Millions of Americans will contribute to their favorite charities on Giving Tuesday (November 29), and throughout the holiday season. Charitable donations are often described as tax-deductible, but whether you can claim a deduction for your contribution depends on several factors.

First, you generally must itemize deductions on your tax return to claim a deduction for charitable donations. Therefore, your donation will not be deductible if you use the standard deduction. Note that the special rules that allowed taxpayers who did not itemize to deduct certain monetary donations in 2020 and 2021 have now expired. A tax professional can help you determine whether itemizing deductions would be advantageous for you.

If you do itemize deductions, you may generally deduct donations of money or property to any eligible tax-exempt charity. If you are unsure whether an organization qualifies to receive tax-deductible donations, the IRS Tax-Exempt Organization Search tool (link below) can help.

Tax-Exempt Organization Search:


Potentially Taxable Events – Did You Know?

In addition to traditional income sources like employee wages and business profits, there are a number of other activities and transactions that the IRS classifies as potentially taxable. It is important to consider all of these “taxable events” for your tax return.

The most commonly overlooked taxable events include:

- Investment income, including receiving stock dividends or cashing in bonds
- Converting a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA
- Forgiveness (discharge) of a loan or other debt, including student loans
- Sale of assets such as vehicles, musical instruments, or a home at a gain (that is, for more than you paid to purchase the assets)
- Sale or exchange of cryptocurrency (like Bitcoin), or making purchases with cryptocurrency
- Withdrawing funds from a retirement plan (or from the cash value of a life insurance policy if you withdraw more than you have paid in premiums)
- Gifts and inheritances

A tax professional can advise you about which events in your life may have tax implications, and how to properly report those events. For example, in some cases, you may only need to declare the event to the IRS if the amount of money involved exceeds a minimum threshold, known as an “exclusion.”


Charitable Contributions Can Reduce Tax on IRA Distributions – Did You Know?

In general, distributions from a traditional IRA are taxable income. However, if you have a traditional IRA and are age 70 1/2 or older, you may have the option of making tax-free charitable contributions through your IRA. A qualified charitable distribution (QCD) is a contribution made directly to an eligible charity from IRA funds. The account trustee, such as a bank or investment broker, must arrange and execute the contribution.

A QCD counts toward your annual required minimum distribution (RMD). Therefore, if you do not need funds from your traditional IRA this year, making a QCD may enable you to satisfy RMD rules without owing tax on the distribution. You must report QCDs on your tax return on the line for IRA distributions, but you may usually report the taxable portion of a QCD as zero.

Limitations on the nontaxable amount of a QCD may exist, depending on factors like your recent IRA contribution amounts. A tax professional can help you verify your eligibility to make a tax-free QCD, and properly arrange and report the transaction to comply with all IRS rules.


Charitable Donations - Did You Know?

If you are thinking of making charitable donations by year-end, the IRS has a tool to make it easier to get information about charitable organizations. The Tax Exempt Organization Search website offers additional information as well as a mobile-friendly interface.

Search tool: h


2023 Healthcare Open Enrollment - Did You Know?

The 2023 open enrollment period for Marketplace health insurance starts today, November 1, 2022, and ends December 15, 2022. Plans will start January 1, 2023.

Once the Open Enrollment period is over, you will only be able to enroll if there's a qualifying life event for the Special Enrollment Period.

Enrollment can be done at, and a simple checklist of documents you'll need can be found here:


Tax Considerations for People Changing Marital Status – Did You Know? (2/2)

A person is considered married for tax purposes if they are married on the last day of the year. Therefore, the IRS urges all taxpayers whose marital status changes during 2022 to consider several possible impacts on their taxes. In particular, for taxpayers who get married this year, or become divorced or legally separated, these issues may come into play:

UPDATING YOUR WITHHOLDING: Generally, if your marital status changes, you will need to file a new Form W-4 with your employer(s) so that your paycheck withholding may be adjusted accordingly. If you also have self-employment income or work multiple jobs, you may wish to use the IRS Withholding Estimator tool (link below) to check your withholding amounts. If you pay estimated taxes, you may need to adjust your payments based on your new marital status.

CHANGING FILING STATUS: If you are married as of December 31, 2022, you may select either Married Filing Jointly or Married Filing Separately status on your 2022 federal tax return. For many couples, joint filing may result in lower tax, but exceptions exist. If you are divorced or legally separated as of December 31, you may file under Single or, if you qualify, Head of Household status. Head of Household filers receive a larger standard deduction and other tax benefits.

A tax professional can help you sort out any tax issues related to your change in marital status, including choosing the most advantageous filing designation.

IRS Withholding Estimator:

Want your business to be the top-listed Accountant in Falls Church?
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.

Videos (show all)

Here is a small segment recorded in 2015,. Ms. Bachu, an expert in setting up the 401K plans. In this segment, she goes ...




2841 Hartland Road, Ste 307
Falls Church, VA

Opening Hours

Monday 9am - 7pm
Tuesday 9am - 7pm
Wednesday 9am - 7pm
Thursday 9am - 7pm
Friday 9am - 7pm

Other Falls Church accountants (show all)
Brook Tax and Travel Brook Tax and Travel
3823 A1 S George Mason Drive
Falls Church, 22041

Brook Tax is a full-service tax office which provides a comprehensive approach to meeting your ta

Peters & Associates, P.C. Peters & Associates, P.C.
6611 South Street
Falls Church, 22042

Professional Accounting & Tax Preparation Firm

Swift Tax Services Swift Tax Services
5613 Leesburg Pike, Ste. 51
Falls Church, 22041

We invite you to become a fan of our ethical accounting practice, professional standards and dutiful

Benitos Tax Service, INC. Benitos Tax Service, INC.
6201 Leesburg Pike Suite 306
Falls Church, 22044

Benitos Tax Service, Inc., empresa con más de 25 años de experiencia en la preparación de impuestos.

ACG Insurance ACG Insurance
5661 Columbia Pike
Falls Church, 22041

Placas-Registraciones-Títulos-Tickets MD-VA-DC-Licencias-Permisos de conducción- VA-MD-Seguros de

6329 ARLINGTON Boulevard UNIT G
Falls Church, 22044

Snap-On Income Tax Service Snap-On Income Tax Service
Falls Church

Graduated from George Mason University and Master in Accounting at UMGC. Snap-On Income Tax and Acco

803 W Broad Street . Suit 740
Falls Church, 22046


H&R Block H&R Block
5819 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, 22041