I’m Stephen Luke, you can consid er me your friend in local re al estate. With over 24 years of sal es and marketing experience in the Augus ta metro, you can call me wi th confidence, because I am here to he lp you get what you want!
Operating as usual
I mean you could have wait ed until you got to the urin al sir! 🛒 🍺 🥪
Columbia County cop puts a st op to drunken joy ride on a Walma rt buggy A man drove a Walmart bug gy through the store while drinking be er, eating a sandwich and potato sal ad, and stopping to pee on t he floor, deputy says.
James Brown Exhibit Tour with Dean na Brown Thomas Join Deanna Brown Thomas, daughter of Jam es Brown, as she tours attendees throu gh the Augusta Museum of History's permane nt exhibit of the life of Augusta 's most famous son, the Godfather of So ul.
As a REALTOR© I stay on t he road. With the price of g as ⛽️ continuing to climb, I ha ve no choice but to announce 📣 my n ew side gig!
Augusta ranks No. 1 metro ar ea to live in Georgia U.S. News and World Report rank ed the 150 top metro areas to li ve in 2020-2023, and Augusta made t he list.
ADU’s or accessory dwelling units a re filling a housing need for agi ng adults across the country.
More people are turning to th is housing idea for aging parents, b ut obstacles still exist in much of t he country Several trends have combined and reinforc ed one another in recent years to gi ve greater momentum to the ADU moveme nt, but hurdles remain.
Great info for this Summer!
GTC Evans Cinemas Will Be Hosti ng $2 Summer Movies!! Every Tuesday a nd Thursday in June and July at 10 AM!
For Additional Summer Movies In T he Area:
It’s listing day!!!! I lo ve Thursdays. We game plan wi th clients for weeks, sometimes months f or listing day! I can ’t wait to share the details of th is beauty listing for under 200k in Richmo nd County!!!! Text me at 706.284.98 70 or call for me to conne ct you with a loan officer to g et prequalified. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Augusta’s new Dave & Busters openi ng weeks earlier than expected The new Dave & Busters wi ll be opening almost a month earli er than previously reported — and t he location is now hiring.
The real Sunday Scaries: https://brokeagentmedia.com/the-sunday-scaries-open-house-edition/
Photos from For The Love Of O ld Houses's post
Temporary Lane Closure on William F ew Parkway
Columbia County, in cooperation with Reev es Construction, wishes to inform the drivi ng public of intermittent, temporary lane closur es on William Few Parkway due to pavi ng. The intermittent lane closures will be fr om Lewiston Road to Columbia Road. T he lane closure will be from 7: 00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. starting Sund ay, April 24, 2022, thru Sunday, M ay 15, 2022. Expect delays. Please se ek an alternate route if possible.
Whenev er you approach a work zone: sl ow down; allow extra distance between vehicl es; watch for advanced warning signs; ob ey road crew flaggers; and expect t he unexpected. If possible, please plan to ta ke an alternate route and/or allow addition al time for commuting during this timefra me.
Is it finally time to dit ch all those extra pillows in yo ur bedroom?
Interior designers share 4 bedroom tren ds that'll be huge in 2022, a nd 4 that will be out Experts predict that casual bedding a nd cottagecore decor will be popular, b ut think having a TV by a b ed and symmetrical setups are on the ir way out.
I don’t need to go on Mau ry to see 🤥🥴🙄
Photos from Masters Tournament's post
Good morning from the final rou nd of the 2022 Masters Tournament.
Good morning from Augusta National.
Welcome to The Masters! 🏌️♂️ ⛳️
Photos from Masters Tournament's post
Come join us April 23!!
Three things to know for tod ay. .
A tradition started in 1952, t he Champions Dinner.
Masters Monday has arrived.
Photos from Masters Tournament's post
We all need homes!
This UFO chicken coop made fr om a old trampoline base has ma de my day 🤣🐓
This post may hurt some feelings.
My job is not to tell y ou what you want to hear. My j ob is to advocate, guide, set expectatio ns, and ensure the best interest of a ll my clients are protected and th at begins with the first conversation. Sometim es it even means telling someone no.
I've received calls this we ek with the following complaint: " We ll the other agent won't show me a ho me until I am preapproved, so I call ed you."
Me: It's n ot that the agent was intending to cau se you to feel disregarded in a ny way. This is just t he reality of our current market a nd our local real estate standard. Th is can be disappointing if you're n ot given an explanation as to why.
1. You won't know your buyi ng power until you get prequalified. Y ou may think you can afford a certa in price point based on the sal es price, but the reality must be confirm ed with a complete review of yo ur application by a reputable lender wi th experience. County taxes, current intere st rates, homeowner's insurance, and closing cos ts are are items that need to be discuss ed with a reputable, detailed lender.
2. N ot all loan types are equal a nd you cannot base what you belie ve you will be prequalified for on pa st experiences and the experiences of frien ds and family. An agent nee ds to know from your reputable, detail ed loan officer if you will be usi ng conventional, FHA, VA, or USDA befo re scheduling any showings.
3. Selle rs DO NOT want buyers who a re not pre-qualified taking slots for showin gs from buyers who are serious enou gh go through the process. We understa nd this. Our sellers trust us a nd this is another reason why th is is a set standard to n ot show before prequalification.
4. Agents ha ve a fiduciary responsibility to their clien ts, therefore, they must manage their ti me in way that protects the intere st of those clients that are prequalifi ed buyers by making sure they a re able to get into a ho me, guide the process, and submit offe rs in a very quick manner. Ju st 1 home showing can account f or 2 to 3 hours out of a d ay depending on the commute and ti me on the property, then the proce ss of putting together and submitting an off er can take hours. These hou rs are to be spent on o ur obligations to current clients and tho se you are willing to be prepared.
5. You cannot submit an off er without being prequalified with the submissi on of verifying documents. All offe rs require proof of cash funds (ca sh) or a verified letter with eviden ce of submission of verifying documents fr om a reputable lender who has review ed your application in detail.
We have reputable, detailed lenders that we c an refer you to.
Contact T he Hartley Group at 706.284.9870 for mo re details.
Newly renovated Partridge Inn reopens, giv es nod to history AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – After s ix months of major renovations, one of Augusta ’s historic hotels reopened for Masters gues ts and local favorites. The restaurant on t he second floor of The …
AGENTS: For a confidential interview, please call 706-868-3772 and ask for Team Leader Sheri Murphy.
Homes For Sale 4 bedrooms Military Relocation Professional Residential Sales Single family homes Mu
Realty One Group Visionaries 1106 Broad St, Unit B, Augusta, GA 30901 Cell: (706) 619-1336 Office: (706) 945-1267 MRP (Military Relocation Professional) RENE (Real Estate Negotiations Expert) Licenses: Georgia 370200, South Carolina 97657
Success Can Be Duplicated. Author | Strategist Let Us Show you how to Gain more Clients, Keep the ones you have and Balance your Success � TEXT TODAY 706-373-1200
Local Real Estate Professional
Who's representing you in your Realestate transactions? We would love to SERVE YOU! We will truly work hard to negotiate you the best deal possible!
Welcome to The Glen at Alexander!
Contact us today to find your dream home!
Fort Gordon Millitary Relocation Expert. Retired after 23 Years of Active Military Service