~Just a small farm, with big dreams, sharing smiles along the way...
Operating as usual
Garlic is coming along 🌱
🐝 🐝 🐝
8 different bouquets going out to some very special people 🌻🌸🌺
A baby bee 🐝🌻
🌅 Mommy's sunset, again fitting as it was picked this evening... Available for pick up 🌸
Two bouquets available.
One extra large sunshine 🌞 and one ice dragon🐉
Walked out to check out the hive activity, love our backyard pollinators
Very fitting... one left on the stand for whoever stops by... Enjoy
Stop by today for Bennie's Purple Dragon Bouquet🌺
6 of them on the stand for whoever comes first. $1 each. Money can be left in the mailbox if he is not outside playing.
Enjoy your day!
These are limited supply as he foraged for these beauties.
A bit of 🌞 on this rainy day. Let me know if you're interested Bennie will put one together for you upon request.
These 3 are going out to some special ladies!
A bit of sunshine on this cloudy day... Bennie put together his "sunshine" bouquet as a request. This will be nice especially with the rain on the way.
Time to settle in...
Fresh cut bouquets 💐out on the stand. Scapes too! Enjoy and thank you.
Doing what they do best 🐝 🌸
The blueberries will be plentiful this year 🫐
My wild 💙
A few more of Bennie's Bouquet 💐 Made upon request. He gets so excited to collect the flowers, especially with his Ninja knife.
A few bouquets for some lovely people 💐
Full disclosure :) Bennie has a blast picking, running around, cutting, gathering the twine,and writing thank you notes...(oh and pretending he's a ninja cutting them (sorry to the flowers that were lost) however my OCD does jump in and I do add and help divide and prepare the flowers. Oh and maybe make sure they are not upside-down in the water. 😊
💐Two of Bennie's Bouquets ready to go...
We have scapes! Let us know if you're in need.
Bennie is back at it again... hand picking his bouquets 💐 Let us know if you're interested. $1 each and money goings into his savings account. He will hand pick you one upon your request. All bouquets are different as they are whatever his heart desires...
The girls getting the first sunshine in the morning
The girls are back... and we have the little bee keeper helping
Quick hive inspection with Bennie bee keeper. Love having the girls again and their little pollen pants.
Looking for a bouquet of fresh lilacs. Willing to buy or trade some fresh eggs. Please let me know. I miss the so...
Butterflies and bees are essential to healthy, natural ecosystems and agricultural crops. 🐝 🦋 Here are 5 easy ways you can help Maine's pollinator species: bit.ly/3lPyCEt
FACTS OF THE DAY ....
Cucumbers... I didn't know this... and to think all these years I've only been making salads with the cucumbers...
1. Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins you need every day, just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
2. Feeling tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B vitamins and Carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours.
3. Tired of your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.
4. Are grubs and slugs ruining your planting beds? Place a few slices in a small pie tin and your garden will be free of pests all season long. The chemicals in the cucumber react with the aluminum to give off a scent undetectable to humans but drive garden pests crazy and make them flee the area.
5. Looking for a fast and easy way to remove cellulite before going out or to the pool? Try rubbing a slice or two of cucumbers along your problem area for a few minutes, the phytochemicals in the cucumber cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reducing the visibility of cellulite. Works great on wrinkles too!!!
6. Want to avoid a hangover or terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed and wake up refreshed and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential nutrients the body lost, keeping everything in equilibrium, avoiding both a hangover and headache!!
7. Looking to fight off that afternoon or evening snacking binge? Cucumbers have been used for centuries and often used by European trappers, traders and explores for quick meals to thwart off starvation.
8. Have an important meeting or job interview and you realize that you don't have enough time to polish your shoes? Rub a freshly cut cucumber over the shoe, its chemicals will provide a quick and durable shine that not only looks great but also repels water.
9. Out of WD 40 and need to fix a squeaky hinge? Take a cucumber slice and rub it along the problematic hinge, and voila, the squeak is gone!
10. Stressed out and don't have time for massage, facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire cucumber and place it in a boiling pot of water, the chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber will react with the boiling water and be released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been shown the reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.
11. Just finish a business lunch and realize you don't have gum or mints? Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath, the phytochemicals will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
12. Looking for a 'green' way to clean your taps, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface you want to clean, not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the
shine, but is won't leave streaks and won't harm you fingers or fingernails while you clean.
13. Using a pen and made a mistake? Take the outside of the cucumber and slowly use it to erase the pen writing, also works great on crayons and markers that the kids have used to decorate the walls!!
Pass this along to everybody you know who is looking for better and safer ways to solve life's everyday problems.
We have eggs... The girls have been hard at work. Let us know if you're in need.
Piggy piggy 🐷
Where it all began...
Look at all the new chicks.
10 meat birds
12 barnyard mix
Happy baby chicks in their new home
|Monday||9am - 2pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 2pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 2pm|
|Thursday||9am - 2pm|
|Friday||9am - 2pm|
|Saturday||9am - 4pm|
|Sunday||9am - 4pm|
231 Blueberry Hill Farm Road Acton, Maine.
Celtic Wood Farm is a small scale dairy goat farm. We breed ADGA registered Nigerian Dwarf Goats and make goat milk soap.
Kelly Orchards is a family fruit farm in Acton, ME. Our primary crops are apples, peaches and blueberries. You can find us just off RT 109 in Acton or at the farmers markets in Sanford, Springvale, North Berwick and Kennebunk.
Romac is back to offer you a memorable apple picking experience. Surrounded by some of York County's finest lakes and hill top views- we hope to see you!
StuCroft Farm is in Acton, Maine. Our focus is to help our community be more sustainable by providing them with locally grown vegetables and fruit.
Working farm and creamery raising LaMancha dairy goats.
We are a family owned and operated apple farm that has been in our family for over 50 years. We accept cash and checks only.