iConShrooms is an agricultural ,mushroom, business situated in Uganda's capital, Kampala. We cater for your mushrooms' and associated needs. We Supply the following Products;
Spawns (in 15 days)
2. Inoculated Bags (in 21 Days)
3. Mushrooms (from 1 hour depending on Location)
We offer the following Services;
1. Training in Mushroom cultivation
2. Financial and Economic Analysis of your mushroom business
3. Construction of your farm
4. Offer you BOQs and contacts of Field Experts
5. Manuals and literary material
6. Farm tourism
Operating as usual
while thinking of shoving that chicken down your gut during this festive season, do not forget your dose of mushrooms. We gat your back at only UGX 8,000/kg of fresh mushrooms.
Weekly Challenge; Tell us why this is funny and you will win yourself a whole whooping kg of mushrooms. Deadline 15/Oct
Do you know that oyster mushrooms become tastier when dried? Well order your pack today and see (or should I say taste) for yourself!
Research shows that mushroom extracts reduced breast cancer growth (Chen 2006; Martin 2010). “Eating 100 grams, or even less, of mushrooms per day could have an effect on preventing new breast cancers,” said lead researcher Dr Shiuan Chen. Soon after the early finding there were three international studies linking women who eat mushrooms to a 50-60% lower risk of breast cancer compared to those who do not eat mushrooms (Shin 2010; Hong 2008).
Breaking News: Mushroom powder (100% mushrooms); the latest on our line of products sold in 100g, 250g, 500g, and 1kg. 100g going for UGX 8,000 and the rest proportionately.
At iConshrooms we are 100% organic. We don't use any synthetic fertilizers, no pest or insect cides used on mushrooms,... only good practice measures.
How we cultivate mushrooms at iConshrooms
1. We soak the cotton hulls for 24 hours
2. We drain the water for about 12 hours
3. We then pack a mixture of hydrated cotton hulls, ground rice husks and lime in white polythene bags.
4. The bags are then steamed under "fire" for 3 hours and left for about 12 hours to "own" steam
5. The bags are then put out of the steamer onto the farm racks to cool and then the spawns are added.
6. In about 14-20 days the bags will fruit and they will continue fruiting for the next 90-120 days with proper care.
Produce of iConShrooms
Q: What would a mushroom car say?
A: Shroom shroom!
Q: What room has no doors, no walls, no floor and no ceiling?
A: A mushroom
Q: What's the only room you can't have in your house?
A: A mushroom.
Facts about Mushrooms
1. Nutritional Facts
- High Water content---up to 90%
- Strong in Vitamin B, C,D, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine and Folate
-They also contain Calcium, Potassium, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron, Copper and Carbohydrates.
-They are low in fats, starch and sodium
-Excellent source of high quality proteins--up to 35% and all essential amino acids
2. Medicinal Facts
-They contain polysaccharides that are known to boost the immune system
- Lipid Lowering and anti-tumour properties
-Blood pressure regulating
For retail or industrial needs regarding mushrooms, call us on +256782799254, email on [email protected], or come at our farm in Makerere Kavule near Christian Life Church Kampala.
For all your mushrooms needs, call us on +256782779254 or drop us an email on [email protected]
|Monday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||07:00 - 18:00|
Our chefs and our food are at the heart of everything we do.We use great fresh ingredients, and classic ENUFF recipes to make best foods all day every day.