INNOVATION AT HAND
Operating as usual
bbc.com The firm says the move represents its "long-term commitment to Europe".
bbc.com Other Chinese-owned software could face difficulties in the US, if TikTok ban goes ahead.
bbc.com The Labour MP got the backing of Home Secretary Priti Patel after receiving abuse over social media.
Very creative! I'm sure everyone would want at least one of these amazing designs.
samsungcentral.com Samsung today announced the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, a new 2-in-1 Android tablet that comes with Samsung DeX, a jumbo size battery, and the refined S Pen. Let’s explore device further. For the first time Samsung bringing DeX to a tablet. When connected to the optional Book Cover Keyboard or launched...
samsungcentral.com Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note 9 on August 9, with the handset being expected to become available for pre-orders shortly thereafter. You can now reserve your Galaxy Note 9 through ‘Shop Samsung‘ app (via droid-life). It is not a pre-order, just a reservation. By serving Galaxy Note 9, you c...
gettinggeek.com HomepageSmartphones Navni Bajpai 1 year ago Samsung is probably making a foldable smartphone called Galaxy X Credit: SamsungThere is a new trademark that hints at the possibility that Samsung’s foldable smartphone might make entry into the market with the moniker Galaxy X. The smartphone giant had...
pcmag.com Intel pulled a stunt at Computex with an 'experimental' 28-core processor running at 5GHz across all cores. The following day, AMD demonstrated a real 32-core processor expected to launch in August.
pcmag.com At RSA, Microsoft announces Azure Sphere Internet of Things security platform, new attack simulation features, and broader automated threat detection in Windows 10.
bbc.com It has been 16 years in the making but Europe's transformative Aeolus mission is now ready to fly.
gadgetsnow.com With regulators around the world now keeping a closer watch on data security than ever before, Google on Thursday owned up complete responsibility for the security of customers' data on its Cloud platform.
gadgetsnow.com News consumption is increasingly shifting from social media like Facebook to messaging applications like WhatsApp, according to a study published Thursday which also found high levels of international public concern about fake news online.
cnet.com The new Mi Mix 2 is a beautiful phone that runs on the same processor as Samsung's Galaxy Note 8.
businessinsider.com Google sees its hardware effort as a way to spur demand for Google Assistant and its other artificial-intelligence technologies.
theverge.com Another day, another iPhone rumor. Today’s comes from a UBS research note summed up by Business Insider that claims that Apple "may have over 1,000 engineers working on a project in Israel that...
bbc.com Facebook faces allegations that it failed to remove posts that defamed a Syrian refugee.
slashgear.com BlackBerry may have given up on making its own smartphones, but that doesn't mean you'll never see a new BlackBerry phone ever again. At least not yet. And no,
slate.com Last Thanksgiving, while other people’s families were arguing about politics, my family and I managed to get into a fight over whether they should be p ...
tech.firstpost.com Volkswagen is putting the Americas at the heart of the turnaround plan for its core VW brand, pinning its hopes on new higher-margin SUVs and electric cars to rebuild its image following the diesel emissions cheating scandal.
bbc.com Apple is offering to replace the batteries of a "small number" of iPhone 6S phones with a fault that makes them unexpectedly shut down.
BARST Technologies's cover photo
How To Hack A Vulnerable Website Using SQL Injection
1. Find a vulnerable website using the Google Dork list given below.
2. Check the vulnerability by adding a single quotes at the end of the url and if it shows an error related to sql query then the site is vulnerable.
3. Now find the number of columns in the table by replacing the single quotes with order by n (replace n with 1,2,3,…,n until you get an error like unknown column).
4. If you get the error at x then the number of columns are x-1.
5. To display the vulnerable colums replace order by n with union select columns_sequence (where columns_sequence is counting from 1 to x-1 seperated with commas).
6. It will show some numbers on the page consider the ones less than x.
7. Next we’ll find version,database,user by replacing the consider number from the url version() then database() and then user().
8. To finding the table name replace the considered number with group_concat(table_name) and add from information_schema.tables where table_schema=database() at the end.
9. This will show the list of table names, find the table name which is related to admin or user.
10. To find the column name replace group_concat(table_name) with group_concat(column_name) and replace the from information_schema.tables where table_schema=database()– with FROM information_schema.columns WHERE table_name=mysqlchar– (where mysqlchar is the table name in binary).
11. It will show the list of columns then replace the replace group_concat(column_name) with group_concat(cname,0x3a,cname2) (where cname and cname2 are column names).
12. Also replace the from information_schema.columns where table_name=mysqlchar with from table_name.
13. This will give you the username and the password of the admin pannel.
14. That’s all. ENJOY!
How To Hack Wi-Fi Using Android Device
For WPA2 Network
1. Download and install bcmon and reaver on your rooted Android device.
2 Open bcmon and click on Monitor Mode tab.
3. Then open reaver and wait for it to scan for available access points.
4. Open the access point you want to crack the password for.
5. Check the Automatic Advanced setting box and verify your settings.
6. Then click on the Start attack button and wait for it to complete.
7. It usually takes 2 – 10 hours and if it fails then click Start Attack again.
8. That’s all. ENJOY!
For WEP Network
1. Download and install bcmon and reaver on your rooted Android device.
2 Open bcmon and click on Monitor Mode tab.
3. Now click on Run bcmon terminal and airodump-ng.
4. Then type airdump-ng wlan0 and copy the bssid and channel.
5. Then type airodump-ng -c –bssid -w ouyput ath0.
6. Wait for it to scan and search atleast 20000-30000 packets.
7. Now go back to the terminal and type aircrack-ng output*.cap.
8. Once the password is cracked you will see a message key found.
9. Remove colons if any and the rest is the password.
10. That’s all. ENJOY!
NOTE: Both of these methods require a device with Broadcom bcm4329 or bcm4330 wireless chipset.
How To Hack A Facebook Account Using Phishing Method
1. Open facebook.com and press Ctrl+U
2. Copy-paste the source code in a notepad and save as index.html
3. Press Ctrl+F and type action
4. Replace action=”https://www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1″ with action=”post.php”
5. Copy-paste this code in a notepad and save it as post.php
6. Now create an account and upload both the files on www.000webhost.com under public_html
7. That’s all! You now have a phishing page ready to go.
facebook.com Create an account or log into Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.
How To Bypass Facebook Photo Verification Easily
1. Download and install TunnelBear on your smartphone
2. Create a new account
3. Set your location to Japan
4. Login your blocked Facebook account
5. Enter the captcha code if asked
6. Facebook will ask for your phone number instead of photo verification
7. Enter your phone number
8. Don’t forget to change the country code from Japan to your own
9. You will recieve a confirmation code on your phone number
10. Enter the code and your account will get unblocked.
11. That’s all. ENJOY!
[02/05/16] No need for extreme measures like discarding your phone when your device gets wet. Just pat it dry and leave it in a jar of uncooked rice to remove excess moisture.
bbc.com Get the latest BBC Technology News: breaking news and analysis on computing, the web, blogs, games, gadgets, social media, broadband and more.
Grab Adobe AfterEffects here
Microsoft will launch Office 2016 for Windows on Sept. 22, and has now detailed how it will deliver updates and upgrades with a cadence and rules similar to Windows 10.
Office 2016 adopts branches, update-or-else strategy of Windows 10
computerworld.com Computerworld covers a wide range of technology topics, including software, security, operating systems, mobile, storage, servers and data centers, emerging tech, and technology companies such as Microsoft, Google and Apple.
Breaking news from BBC!!
The Earth will experience 15 days of total darkness between November 15 and November 29, 2015. The event, according to NASA, hasn’t occurred in over 1 Million years. Astronomers from NASA have indicated that the world will remain in complete darkness starting on Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 3 a.m. and will end on Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:15 p.m. According to officials, the ” November Black Out” event will be caused by another astronomical event between Venus and Jupiter. Charles Bolden, who was appointed to head of NASA by President Obama, issued a 1000 page document explaining the event to the White House.
According to the report, on October 26, 2015, Venus and Jupiter will engage in a close parallelism, only being separated by 1 degree. Venus will pass to the southwest of Jupiter, causing Venus to shine 10 times brighter than Jupiter. The light from Venus will heat up the gases on Jupiter causing a reaction. The gaseous reaction will release an unprecedented amount of Hydrogen into Space. The Hydrogen gas will make contact with Earth’s sun at approximately 2:50 a.m. The amass amount of Hydrogen making contact with the sun will cause a massive explosion on the Sun’s surface.
The explosions will cause the Sun’s surface temperature to increase to 9,000 degrees Kelvin in an instant. The sun will then attempt to cease the explosions by emitting heat from its core. The heat will cause the Sun to dim to a bluish color. Once the sun reaches the bluish color, it will take approximately 14 days to restore its normal surface temperature, returning its normal color to the Red Giant. While the sun is cooling the surface, the light from the sun will be much dimmer. Because it takes anywhere from 7 to 8 and a half minutes depending on the Earth’s rotation for light from the sun to hit Earth, people will not know the event has happened until 2:58 a.m. on November 15th.
Some areas of the world may experience brief moments of light for 7 to 8 minutes, but the Earth will then go back to complete darkness until the Sun’s surface temperature has been restored.
https://newswatch33.com/science/nasa-confirms-earth-will-experience-15-days-of-complete darkness-in november-2015/
newswatch33.com WASHINGTON, D.C. (NEWSWATCH33) – NASA has confirmed that the Earth will experience 15 days of total darkness between November 15 and November 29, 2015. The event, according to NASA, hasn’t occurred in over 1 Million years. BREAKING NEWS: NASA Reveals Discovery Of New “Marijuana” Planet [READ MORE HE…
we are the software and project center
We are an Information Technology Company made of young people located in Uganda doing all we can to come up with Information Technology solutions.
Bringing back the simple in Tech. Doing it the easy way.
consultancy in the field of digital systems design, programming, development, installation, maintenance of digital systems,etc
Innoservit ltd, Innovation As A Service We Offer IT Infrastructure and Solutions that meets your requirements.
ICT Solutions Provider
IT Store Where you find all Latest Gadget Like Laptops, Desktops, Mobile, Tablets and Many more.
Here we throw your Business in the people's eyes. That is what we do @Online Business Connections Provider Bombo
A Company That Understands Technology Integration in Business. We deal with Each business as a unique entity to ensure that we meet the business needs.
Techn-Giant is a team of vibrant and innovative youth that provides latest ICT services
Eygo Limited's niche is software solutions. We have a knack for designing relevant comprehensive easy to use software and we do it very well.