Gateway Bus Services
Nearby transport services
Rashid Khamis Road
Buganda Road Flats
Kavule Makerere. Kampala
Buganda Road Plot
Kudos to the young girl and boy for there professionalism in handling matters to do with clients. The driver and the boot man are the worst and too unprofessional.
The management of Gateway Bus service should reprimand the driver of their Kabale- Kampala bus plate number UAZ 483D.
The man parks after evey distance of 50KMs just to smoke ci******es (Most . Yet he insults everyone who questions his behaviors with obscenities.
If this is not handled, the widely thought narrative that it's company policy is soon grounding this bus company.
Hassan Ibrahim do you still ......
Punguza fitna yako akavidio
locally owned & operated by shire family since 80s. our services includes the following
luggage & pa
We are fully operating
Interstate routes; Buses are opening (soon) but Luggage and parcels we have a cargo lorry for transportation.
Kampala-Nairobi via Malaba/Eldoret/Nakaru.
Your safety and comfort is our first priority.
AS WE PARTIALLY RETURN
only kampala - kotido,
kampala - matany
kampala - soroti routes are opened
Only 33 passengers shall be carried
Loading hours to be 6:30am to 2pm
Fares shall be slightly increased to cater for the increased operational costs
Every passenger shall wear a mask
Only two staff shall be deployed to man our bus
Our buses shall be disinfected before boarding
Passenger guides (brokers) shall not be allowed to work
Social distancing shall be the way to go
WE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING GATEWAY BUS SERVICES
We wish you all the best and please ensure to stay safe as you travel with us
#UrbanUpdates: Museveni allows private transport to resume
All passengers, driver and passengers must wear face masks
Public transport is now allowed but will carry half of normal capacity including the driver and the conductor with effect from 4th June 2020
*My summary of HE Address on Lockdown (1st June 2020)*
1. Public transport is now allowed but will carry half of normal capacity including the driver and the conductor with effect from 4th June 2020.
*All passengers, driver and passengers must wear face masks
2. Brokers, taxi/bus touts, hawkers are not allowed in the public transport parks/ terminals.
3. Public and private transport is still banned in the border districts.
4. Bodabodas are still banned from carrying passengers until further notice.
5. Bars, saunas, salons, gyms, public swimming are still banned for another 21days.
6. International borders and airports will remain closed until further notice.
7. The School going candidates /finalists total to a number of 1.4m and Govt doesn't have the resources to test the numbers for COVID19 every 2 weeks, in addition , day schoolers, school workers and teachers are still high risk because they oscillate between home and the school premises .
*Therefore, Schools will remain closed for the candidate learners for one more month.
*Govt to pursue distance learning methodology (TVs, Radio, etc) for learners during the lockdown.
8. Curfew will continue from 7.00 pm-6.30am.
9. Churches and mosques will remain closed.
10. Political and cultural public gatherings are still probihited until further notice.
11. Shopping malls will be allowed to open starting 4th June 2020.
12. Govt issued face masks will be ready for public distribution from 10th June 2020.
*Border districts will be the first priority for face mask distribution.
13. The biggest number of cases are South Sudan Truck drivers
14. Four thousand (4,000) persons were arrested during the lockdown, there cases are going to reviewed ASAP and early release from jail may be considered.
, , stay2mtrsApart
Gateway Bus Services updated their website address.
May the God Almighty open the doors of happiness for you and fulfill all your dreams. Eid Mubarak to you all....🌙
*CLARIFICATION ON THE RE-OPENING OF SCHOOLS*
By Patrick Muinda
The Ministry of Education and Sports has learned of a communication purportedly attributed to the Chairperson of the COVID 19 Taskforce that is unfortunately making its rounds on social media.
The writer of this false information states that The Chairperson of the COVID 19 Taskforce has released a ''Recommendation on the re-opening of schools due to COVID-19 crisis".
I now wish to state and clarify as follows:
1. The information communicated is false, misleading and must therefore be dismissed and ignored.
2. The Ministry of Education and Sports does not issue Circulars and Policy guidelines through Social Media as a formal channel for Policy Communication.
The formal communication with regard to the guidelines for re-opening schools will therefore be communicated to the Public as soon as the final consultative process ends.
There will be a Press Conference to clarify issues that may require clarification. The conference will be held on the same day the guidelines for reopening schools will be issued. The time and venue will be communicated.
This therefore is to assure our learners, the public, parents and other stakeholders that the Ministry will disseminate the guidelines for the re-opening of schools and Institutions as soon as final consultations over the same are concluded very soon.
A formal press release to this effect will be circulated to all media houses for immediate dissemination on the morning of 22nd May 2020.
Stay Safe and
May God bless you All.
*Asst. Commissioner - MoES*
Gateway Bus Services updated their phone number.
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Contact the business
Level 3, Room FN 17&18, Nyumba Kubwa Plaza. Arua Park
Suna.Shippingline ltdUG offers both Air & Ocean freight from China to Uganda, customs clearance.
Am good in working on clearing imported goods and i can help you in exporting at fixed Price... Than
Rhasid Khamis Road
Incorporated in Uganda, Elliptic logistics ltd, provides freight forwarding services that are not li
We Offer Sino Tracks Hire Services, For Earth Work, Road Construction, Site Clearing, Engineering Ma
Nalumunye Jomayi Estates
Kijona solutions Uganda is an online and E-commerce system where we enable customers of all categorie
*AT TWALLAD LOGISTICS (U)LTD* We offer transportation Of containers from Mombasa Port to any place i
Former Nanagereka Primary School Kisenyi
We transport cargo from Kampala to Gulu Elegy and juba
We Deal in Beddings
L Uzira Port Bell Road Opposite Total Petrol Station , KampalaUganda
Clearing and forwarding with excellent customer care
A clearing and forwarding company that provides customs clearance, warehousing,supply and chain, pac
DS-Ug prides itself on its ability to craft unique solutions exclusively for its customers. When you