Biomed Mogire Jared
Nearby public figures
قطر-الدوحة-عيادة الدكتور كمال صالح لجراحة التجميل والليزر, Ad Dowhah
Umm Salal Muhammad, Umm Salal Mohammad
Rip legend 🥲
Happy birthday Mr President and my boss HE William Samoei Ruto, The most genuine human being i know and a passionate workaholic Kenya is blessed to have at the helm
Thank you for teaching us courage and ruthless focus. Thank you for mentoring us and for never hesitating to reprimand us whenever we err. I have no doubt that yours is the tenure that will be felt by many generations to come. Mungu azidi kukuongoza
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎊🎉🎈🎁
BREAKING: Meru County MCAs impeach Governor Kawira Mwangaza
1st December, 2022
Hustler Fund disbursed amount as of 1600hrs today - Shs. 413m disbursed.
Hustler Loan Repayments - Shs. 7.7m.
Total Number registered /Opt-ins/ 1.6m.
The President William Ruto REVOLUTION is on, benefiting millions of Hustlers already!
All Eyes on EMPOWERMENT - Wenye sideshows waendelee..
UPDATE: Wiper Party Chairman Chirau Ali Mwakwere reaffirms that Wiper will not be part of the Azimio Jamuhuri day parallel event
He terms the idea selfish and warned perpetrators against sabotaging the peace in the country and Warns Raila Odinga for risking soiling his reputation as a champion for democracy and a leader who upholds the rule of law..
He asks party leader Kalonzo Musyoka to distance himself from the event and attend the Main Event that will be led by President William Ruto.
UPDATE: President William Ruto and his DP Rigathi Gachagua supervises KCPE examinations in Joseph Kangethe & Komarock Primary Schools in Nairobi respectively.
Gachagua Promises to sponsor a Ksh. 300K party for Komarock Primary School after their exams and also gives out Ksh.100,000 Kshs for the teachers as well to enjoy themselves.
President Ruto assures candidates that the govt has put everything in order to ensure each one of them is able to sit for their exams.
President William Ruto major Wins in KOREA
1. Secures Shs. 120b ($1b) to support Local Manufacturing in Health, Smart City,, TVETs.
2. Secures Shs 1.3B Grant ( $11m)
3. Support for Sagana Industrial Park.
4. Support for Dongo Kundu Special Economic Zone
5. Support for Naivasha Special Economic Zone.
6. Accelerated review of Agricultural products from Kenya
7. Support for Nancy Karigithu to be the SG of International Maritime Organization (IMO)
8. Enhanced investment at Konza Technopolis
Next - Service at the Presbyterian Church of Korea (PCK)
EALA MP FINAL RESULTS:
KENYA Kwanza Alliance
1. Hassan Omar (251
2. Kering Zipporah (222)
3. Sangok David (217)
4. Godfrey Mwangi aka Maina Karobia (208)
5. Muteti Fredrick (189)
6. Falhada Iman (181)
Muteti misses out on gender balance rule...
AZIMIO La Umoja One Kenya Coalition
1. Musyoka Kennedy (260)
2. Winnie Odinga (246)
3. Kanini Kega (191)
4. Shahbal Suleiman (183)
Hustler Fund will be clustered into 3 products:
1. Individual Borrowing (Ksh 500 - Ksh 50,000)
2. Group Borrowing (Ksh 50,000 - Ksh 250,000)
3. SMEs and Cooperative Borrowing.
In Product one, 5% of the borrowed amout is automatically saved, eg if you borrow 1,000 then 50bob goes to savings (which you can access when need be)
Interest is 8% per year meaning per day it's 0.219%
Most of the customers who borrow on this product usually pay on a daily basis.
There will be no committes for the Hustler Fund. All you need is your phone.
1st Product to be launched on 30th Nov.
She is Ann Wanjikū.
Alichukua mfuko wa mzungu uliokuwa umepotea, akaona ni pesa ilikuwa ndani, akaurudisha.
Akarudisha 2.4 Million.
I’m sure her employer aliona kitendo hicho.
Huyu ameosha jina ya Askari wetu dunia nzima.
Biashara lazima zifunguliwe..... Job opportunities must be created for Kenyans, Tax must be paid.
This country was left in a ditch. Almost at a point of liquidation.
Loans must be paid, employees must be paid and work must be done.
Tulipe ushuru tujitegemee.
Mzinga ni 1250 💔 mabati moja ni 650 😂😂.
Uamuzi ni wako 😂 ❤.
S*x has never kept a woman
Money has never kept a woman
Pregnancy has never kept a woman
Nothing can keep a woman
A woman who wants to stay, will stay
Don't struggle pleasing a lady, focus!
President William Ruto PS list, has surpassed the Regional balance test with a BIG margin.
The President has appointed PSs from 42/47 counties.
Those missing are..
Kisii - Which has CS Machogu.
Kilifi - Which has CS Aisha and Senate Speaker Kingi
Siaya - Which has CS Owalo
Kwale - Which has CS Mvurya.
THE LIST OF CSs and their Counties of Origin....
1. Julius Korir - State Department for Cabinet Affairs - NAROK
2. Teresia Mbaika Malokwe - State Department for Devolution - MAKUENI
3. Esther Ngero - State Department for Performance and Delivery
Management - NYERI
4. Aurelia Rono - State Department for Parliamentary Affairs - BOMET
5. Raymond Omollo - State Department for Interior and National
Administration - HOMABAY
6. Caroline Nyawira Murage - State Department for Correctional
Services - KIRINYAGA
7. Amb. Julius Bitok - State Department for Citizen Services - UASIN GISHU
8. Dr. Chris Kiptoo - The National Treasury - ELGEYO MARAKWET
9. James Muhati - State Department for Economic Planning - KAKAMEGA
10. Patrick Mariro - Defence - LAIKIPIA
11. Korir Sing'oei - State Department for Foreign Affairs - TRANS-NZOIA
12. Roseline Njogu - State Department for Diaspora Affairs - MERU
13. Amos Gathecha - State Department for Public Service - KIAMBU
14. Veronica Mueni Nduva - State Department for Gender and Affirmative
Action - MACHAKOS
15. Joseph Mungai Mbugua - State Department for Roads - NYANDARUA
16. Mohamed Dhagar - State Department for Transport - MOMBASA
17. Nixon Korir - State Department for Lands and Physical Planning - NAIROBI
18. Charles Hinga - State Department for Housing and Urban Development - NAKURU
19. Joel Arumonyang - State Department for Public Works - WEST POKOT
20. Prof. Edward Kisiangani - State Department for Broadcasting and
Telecommunications - BUNGOMA
21. Eng. John Kipchumba Tanui - ICT and Digital Economy - BARINGO
22. Eng. Peter Tum - State Department for Medical Services - NANDI
23. Dr. Josephine Mburu - State Department for Health Standards and
Professional Management - KIAMBU
24. Dr. Belio Kipsang - State Department for Basic Education - UASIN GISHU
25. Esther Thaara Muhoria - State Department for TVET - EMBU
26. Beatrice Inyangala - State Departments for Higher Education and
Research - KAKAMEGA
27. Phillip Kello Harsama - State Department for Crop Development - MARSABIT
28. Harry Kimutai - State Department for Livestock Development - BUNGOMA
29. Alfred K'Ombundo - State Department for Trade - KISUMU
30. Abubakar Hassan - State Department for Investment Promotion - LAMU
31. Juma Mukhwana - State Department for Industry - BUNGOMA
32. Patrick Kiburi Kilemi - State Department for Cooperatives - MERU
33. Susan Mangeni - State Department for MSMEs Development - BUSIA
34. Ismail Madey - State Department for Youth Affairs - MANDERA
35. Jonathan Mueke - State Department for Sports and The Arts - KITUI
36. Festus Ngeno - State Department for Environment - NAKURU
37. Ephantus Kimotho - State Department for Forestry - KAJIADO
38. John Ololtuaa - State Department for Tourism - NAROK
39. Sylvia Naseya Muhoro - State Department for Wildlife - NAIROBI
40. Ummy Mohammed Bashir - State Department for Culture and Heritage - WAJIR
41. Dr. Paul Ronoh - State Department for Water and Sanitation - KERICHO
42. Gitonga Mugambi - State Department for Irrigation - MERU
43. Alex Wachira - State Department for Energy - NYERI
44. Mohamed Liban - State Department for Petroleum - ISIOLO
45. Geoffrey Kaituko - State Department for Labour and Skills
46. Joseph Mugosi Mutavi - State Department for Social Protection and
Senior Citizen Affairs - MIGORI
47. Abdi Dubart - State Department for East African Community
Development - GARISSA
48. Idris Dogota - State Department for The ASALs and Regional
Development - TANA RIVER
49. Elijah Mwangi - State Department for Mining - MURANGA
50. Betsy Muthoni Njagi - State Department for Blue Economy and
Fisheries -THARAKA NITHI
51. Shadrack Mwadime - State Department for Shipping and Maritime
Affairs - TAITA TAVETA
This president of ours is God's sent
Kanini Kega and Family pole sana for losing your sister.
Losing a sibling is a piercing kind of pain, I pray for comfort, blessings and God's hand to be stretched your way.
Good morning wakurugenzi. Let's go and hustle.
Mapema ndio best
Today Dr Boni Khalwale met with the Azimio honcho.
He was pi**ed off with him ! Nevertheless the bullfighter ignored him too and happily went on to greet & exchange niceties with Kalonzo Musyoka.
Watu wawache hasira ya kupoteza kura
Rest in power kiongozi
As we pray for future let's pray for life as well
Bye steve former Laikipia senator aspirant 😭
Cooking gas 6Kg drops for 1450 ksh to 1000 Ksh
13Kg drops from 3000 Ksh to 2650 Ksh
UNGA 2Kg drops from 213 Ksh to 156 Ksh.
President Ruto delivers slowly but surely, we are moving in the right direction.
Call them promos.... But the cost of living is going down. 💪
How comes there was nothing like "promos" during kuzimia Government?
It can only get better with President William Ruto and DP Rigathi Gachagua without subsidies.
UDA PG at State House.....
COST OF LIVING
1. Final details on 700- 800 dams being worked on, to be complete in a few weeks
2. Fertilizer already in circulation and more attacks cheaper prize coming
- All stakeholders have agreed to do regulations under old law and the new rates will be published Friday morning. No longer 200 bob - but 6% of earning.
"How can a whole organization save 350b in 60 years? We need to correct that..."
Regulations being finalised
" The job is now on our shoulders to fulfil the promises we made during the campaign: Housing, universal healthcare and manufacturing,"
"We will launch the Hustler Fund in December,"
Some report to AG, some to Ministers, we need to align
The National Rating Bill
To help collect Revenue.
" we are collecting only 4% of our GDP, South Africa is collecting 11% and Rwanda 8%,some other countries are at 40%"
" So many people, including myself live in a freehold piece of land and we pay nothing, yet we have Roads and water.."
"We need to restructure our system of collection of revenue,"
1. Additional Revenue to County Governments
2. Nomination to EALA
3. More bills to be approved through Cabinet in two weeks
" This will set the foundation for our Economic Agenda,"
2. Committees - Next update
President Ruto to cabinet
1. You have my Support
2. You have no choice but to SUCCEED
3.Failure is NOT N option
4. Rule of law should be Front and Centre and the whims of individuals should not supercede the dictates of the law
5. You have not been sworn to serve only your friends, regions or yourselves
6. You have sworn to enrich the plans, thoughts and programmes because I do not have monopoly of ideas
7. You have been appointed into the Cabinet of Kenya, I know there are regional and community persuasions. I expect you to serve all Kenyans equally...not your community, region or County.
8. You are Cabinet Secretary of Kenya not a CS of the Ministry. Be concerned about all ministries and their performance. That is the principle of collective responsibility
9. You have sworn to serve the People of Kenya. The people have elected their representatives I expect that you will work and respect the People representatives
10. Parliament will provide a platform on the floor of the house to explain our programmes
11. We will run an open and accountable Government, we have no grey areas with my Deputy.
12. James 4:17 - If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them - Record that verse and display it on your desk.
I have told you what is right, if you do not do it - not only will you miss Heaven, but you will have a problem with me.
13. You will work hard and I think you will work late into the night
14. Joseph Kinyua, ensured Kenya has demonstrated to the world what a Transition looks like. Very well done.
15 years mess can not be undone in 1 month.
Lets give President William Ruto and His Deputy Rigathi Gachagua time.
HE President Dr. William Samoei Ruto set to name his PSs today!
Your Expectations ??
Leo ni serious business niko hapa inbox 📥 me for servicing and troubleshooting
World's 'dirtiest man' dies aged 94 having not taken a bath for over 60-yrs.🤣🤣
Penina Malonza is qualified to serve Tourism docket only that she wasn't good in public speaking. It's not an easy task to address parliamentarians with full glare of cameras, maybe she panicked or got nervous. Nonetheless, she will be the best performing Cabinet Secretary. Let's give her a chance.
I'm doing everything I can to keep lowering gas prices for families.
But energy companies, it's your turn. You're paying less for the oil – it's time to charge less at the pump.
SAYS US PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN
The only Mp in Uasin Gishu county who knows what hunger means is Hon. Oscar Kipchumba Sudi
Continue making Kapsaret constituency always great
IPOA failed to perform their constitutional duties in the last regime but they are now quick to claim they are supposed to lead into investigations of the killer squad SSU. Where were they all those years? IPOA should keep off and let Internal Affairs Unit handle the matter squarely until we get to the bottom of it. Kenyans need to know what Kinoti and his team did since many families are crying out there seeking justice over killing of their kin.
It is only in Kenya where someone count his/her money after a withdrawal from an ATM
Good morning Luo Kingpin Babu Owino nimeskia ulikuwa state house jana usiku na Chief hustler president himself
Former DCI George Kinoti banned from travelling outside the country until those who participated in Dr. William Ruto's allies killings are identified and judged!
A candle burns out that others may find the light to cross the bridges of darkness.
As we celebrate the Diwali Festival today, I send out hope and prosperity to the Hindu faithfuls around the world.
"HAKUNA KUJAM" new talent in town ONEMAN EMPIRE I bet you don't miss this one it gonna be fire 🔥
DCI detectives have obtained crucial CCTV footage that showed how businessman George Mwangi's killers dumped his body in Kieni forest.
Surveillance footage from a Chinese road construction company captured the vehicle used and its driver.
Police said Mwangi's killers had no clear plan on how to dispose of his body as they made 'very many mistakes'.
A lady posted on her timeline saying she needs 7k urgently.
People were just observing the post without saying anything.
Then a guy commented and said DM.
She DM'ed and the guy asked for her acct details and sent her 10k and told her to use the remaining 3k for her self.
The lady thanked him.
One day the lady called the guy and asked for a date, he agreed and they went out.
They started having feelings for each other.
Then the lady surprised him with a brand new Lexus, and she took the guy to Dubai and they got married.
MORAL LESSON: I need 5k urgently.
Remember the Lesson
Mashujaa wangu wa habari
Letoo na Goin
Videos (show all)
Contact the public figure
Nusrat Hussain is the pioneer member of Vital signs & Junoon.He also released his solo album 'Amrit'
"الذكرى ناقوس يدق في عالم النسيان"في الذكرى ألم ولكنها ?
Welcome to my page "Qatar Aman" I am Aman living in Qatar. I upload Qatar Lifestyle Arabic
Doha Qatar saniya 12 number
بلال قيزة صحفي ومراسل بقنوات beIN SPORTS
Welcome here!Here You Find,Experienced photographer,Thanks For Visiting our Page We are Always read
يا محبين النبي صلو عليه
Hi This is A.I.Z. I'm a vlogger I have a YouTube channel please follow ma to get my videos everytime