This is not the official page for Cabo Azul Resort. This is a fanpage. Please visit https://www.facebook.com/DiamondResortsInternational.
Cabo Azul is an Award Winning resort and currently enjoys a 4 Diamond rating from AAA. Our latest award is the Insiders' Select from Expedia. This identifies Cabo Azul Resort in the top 500 of their 130,000 property portfolio. To schedule any activity at the resort, please contact them at [email protected]. Paz, Cabo Azul Resort's on site spa, was honored with Spa Magazine's Silver Sage award.
Funcionando como de costumbre
From my friend to me to you!
Hope this brings a little smile during the lockdown!
youtube.com Make lockdown fun.
Christmas is only 15 days away - Prices Slashed on Your Favorite Stocking Stuffers -
mailchi.mp Save 40% on orders of $50 or more with Discount Code HOLIDAY40. Discount code HOLIDAY20 will save you 20% on orders over $25. Discount valid through December 14, 2018
Christmas is only 15 days away - Prices Slashed on Your Favorite Stocking Stuffers
us6.campaign-archive1.com And we are giving you something! For each order over $25, we'll include one of our favorite bracelets as our gift to you! You can keep it for yourself, or you can give it to someone else! There is no need to do anything else. This offer is only good for orders placed on 12/13 and 12/14. And you…
Christmas eve is only 14 days away - Prices Slashed on Your Favorite Stocking Stuffers
us6.campaign-archive1.com and we are offering a 40% discount on orders of $50 or more with Discount Code HOLIDAY40. Discount code HOLIDAY20 will save you 20% on orders over $25.
Always something funny to read
THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:
1. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."
2. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."
3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."
4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."
5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."
6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."
7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallarta to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."
8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."
9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."
10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."
11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."
12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."
13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."
14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."
15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."
16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."
17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."
19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
BE AWARE ...
THEY WALK AMONG US and THEY VOTE!
RIP Glenn Frey! You brought us incredible joy over the years!
eagles.com ...the passing of our comrade, Eagles founder, Glenn Frey, in New York City on Monday, January 18th, 2016. Glenn fought a courageous battle for the past several weeks but, sadly, succumbed to complications from Rheumatoid Arthritis, Acute Ulcerative Colitis and Pneumonia. The Frey family would like…
Ok, so today Cabo Azul Resort was supposed to receiving guests after too long of a hiatus . . . Anyone on this page make it there yet?
Was any of our old family there?
Enjoy your time there!!! But we want to know!!
Any and all MGV Owners that are tired of receiving no information- We should gather together (even virtually) and plan to make something happen. We deserve information as owners. My points expire in March 2016 and they are not being extended at all. Now, the property has been closed and will have been closed for over a year. Considering this is the only property we use, it would seem a year extension would be in order for MGV Platinum Owners. I have found the evasiveness and lack of information more and more infuriating. We deserve updates, we deserve progress reports, we deserve the ability to use our points that we paid for and continue to pay HOA fees for. I haven't complained about paying HOA fees for points that are unusable. We deserve answers. At this point it's beginning to feel like we are being lied to. I had heard they were trying to sell the property, I would like to believe the source was possibly misinformed. However, given the surreptitious tactics it may be true. One way or another, we deserve to know!!! Seven months after the disaster and I still have NO communications from Diamond, do any of you?
[12/18/14] Has anyone been able to make reservations at the resort? If so, for what dates?
For those of you interested in donating money to help those in need, DRI has set up this website.
cvent.com The aftermath of Hurricane Odile has left the area with substantial damage, and the Mexican government has declared it a disaster area. We were able to work with the Mexican authorities to secure safe passage of our guests out of the area and back to their homes. The health and safety of our team me…
Los Cabos was hit very hard by Odile. Many of you have asked about the condition of the Cabo Azul Resort, the staff and the surrounding area. Information out of Los Cabos has been very slow in coming because of the devastation.
Just over the last two days has any information come from our contacts in Los Cabos. It is sparse and scattered. We have no direct information on the resort status, so anyone who has any, please post it here.
What we have been told is CAR was not hit as hard or suffer as much damage as other parts of San Jose.
In the area, many people had to evacuate their homes. Many people lost everything in the storm. Many of the workers of CAR were impacted.
There was much looting going on. So much so that the Army, Navy and Mexican Federal police took over security as soon as they could get organized and that brought back much of the order to the area.
We are going to send some money down to the resort families as we are sure they will need to replace a lot. We are not sure how to coordinate that yet so it goes directly to the hard workers of CAR and their families, but we will let you know. If any of you have asked DRI about that scenario, we'd be interested to know if they are coordinating anything.
Our prayers are with our CAR family!
This page is not run by https://www.facebook.com/DiamondResortsInternational. This is a resort fanpage. Any questions regarding Cabo Azul Resort should be directed to [email protected]. No questions regarding your ownership, ownership stay, points or rentals can be answered here unless the resort wishes to answer them here.
The reservations number is 877-216-2226 per the phone number on www.CaboAzulResort.com.
This page is for fans of Cabo Azul Resort to share their stories, photos, and memories.
About Diamond Resorts™
Diamond Resorts offers destinations, events and experiences to help members make a habit of breaking from the routine. From unforgettable getaways to exclusive concert series to VIP receptions and dinners, members turn to Diamond
To all of our friends and family near and far, have a wonderful and safe 4th of July.
To all of our men and women in arms, thank you for keeping us safe so that this day remains possible. Godsspeed to you all!
Thank you to all current and veteran military members and your families for your selfless sacrifice to keep our country safe. You protect our liberties, freedoms, and borders and for that we are eternally grateful.
For all fallen soldiers, we remember you and honor you on this sacred day.
Our prayers are with you this day and every day.
[11/29/12] If you missed the last Travelzoo sale for Cabo Azul Resort, call 877-216-2226 before 1pm PST on 1 December . . . there are still some packages available for spring travel. Phillip and Deb are standing by waiting for your call.
Updated maintenance at Cabo Azul Resort:
Between Dec 5 to Dec 15, 2012, Cabo Azul Resort will need to close Chapel and the small whirlpool bath underneath Casa Club.
The need to close is connected with the emergency repair of leaks and plumbing issues with the water features that run through roof of Casa Club (Chapel) and down the rocks to whirlpool bath. There will be periods of noise as they do some minor demolition to get to the problem.
There is still the big whirlpool bath next to Flor de Noche that will be open for use.
There will be no weddings during this period.
Pre holiday sale. Get best spring dates for Cabo Azul Resort by purchasing now. Updated terms from previous sales. No first time guest restriction on this sale only.
travelzoo.com Escape to Cabo through June with an exclusive deal at more than 50% off at the posh Cabo Azul Resort $599 for 4 nights, Sunday arrivals (reg. $1267)...
|Lunes||7am - 9pm|
|Martes||7am - 9pm|
|Miércoles||7am - 9pm|
|Jueves||7am - 9pm|
|Viernes||7am - 9pm|
|Sábado||9am - 2pm|
Raintree's Club Regina Los Cabos is located on the southern tip of the Baja coast in Mexico, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. From PGA championship golf courses to tournament level fishing, great vacation adventures begin here.
Royal Solaris Los Cabos Official Fan Page
Mariamar Suites Excellent Suites For Rent, Affordable nightly rate, Near to Costazul & Acapulquito Beach in San Jose del Cabo,BAJA
El Hotel Posada Real Los Cabos es un lugar precioso, al estilo Santa Fé, cuenta con 152 habitaciones, cada una con terraza propia y vista al Mar de Cortés
Hotel & Suites Las Palmas Los Cabos
JW Marriott Los Cabos reflects the deep blue Sea of Cortez from every perspective, while our horizontal structures frame the beauty of the Baja desert.
Cabo Management Services dedicated to serve Los Cabos on your need!
Hotel bien ubicado en la zona hotelera del corredor turístico de San José del Cabo.
un espacio diferente de comodidad y confort