SHEEF is inspired by my passion for empowering others and community servic
Here are some key takeaways from Prepared: What Kids Need for a Fulfilled Life by Diane Tavenner:
1. most important thing we can do for our kids is to help them develop a growth mindset. This means believing that their intelligence and abilities can be developed through hard work and effort.
2. also need to help our kids develop self-directed learning skills. This means teaching them how to set goals, plan and execute projects, and reflect on their learning.
3. 's important for kids to have opportunities to collaborate with others. This helps them learn how to work effectively with others and build relationships.
4. need to help our kids develop a sense of purpose. This means helping them find something that they are passionate about and that gives their lives meaning.
5. , we need to create a supportive and encouraging environment for our kids. This means providing them with love, acceptance, and opportunities to succeed.
Here are some additional key takeaways from the book:
1. traditional school system is not always the best way to prepare kids for the future. Kids need to be able to think critically, solve problems, and collaborate effectively.
2. can play a vital role in helping kids develop the skills they need for a fulfilling life. By providing them with opportunities to learn and grow, we can help them become the best versions of themselves.
3. book provides practical tips and advice for parents on how to help their kids develop the skills they need for a fulfilling life. These tips are based on the author's experience as a parent and educator.
Here are some specific examples of how parents can help their kids develop the skills they need for a fulfilling life:
1. them set goals. Talk to your kids about what they want to achieve in life, and help them break those goals down into smaller, more manageable steps.
2. them to take risks. Failure is a part of learning, so don't be afraid to let your kids try new things, even if they might fail.
3. them with opportunities to collaborate. Encourage your kids to work on projects with others, and help them learn how to resolve conflicts and work effectively as a team.
4. them find their passion. Talk to your kids about what they're interested in, and help them find ways to pursue those interests.
5. a supportive environment. Let your kids know that you believe in them, and that you're there to support them no matter what.
I hope this helps!
Father's day pick-
Last in stock...
Starting Monday, March 29, 2021.
Our new opening hours will be - 9am to 5pm(Mon. to Fri.) and 9 am to 2pm(Sat.)
We'll be close on Sunday, but would accept work/order via WhatsApp +15164688915
Looking for a mature, responsible and flexible individual who loves learning and serving to assist part time or full-time with managing a mobile book seller and document services.
We are OPEN....
Let us help you choose a book today!
Options - Buy, Loan, or Order
Our chief aim in business is to serve and bless our customers.
If you need it, we'll get it done at your price.
Order any book within the next 72 hours, and we'll get it to you in 72 hours.
A sneak peak at some of our Children's collection 👌
We are very excited about the new books that will be on our shelves from January 12th.
Visit TajH Document and Book Services @ 36 Victoria Road Plaisance. ECD (Opposite Bosco Boys Orphanage)
You can also message us on WhatsApp: 1-516-468-8915
Let us know how we can serve you today.
New shipment on shelves January 12th!
Let us know if we can do anything for you...
There is never a better time than now (TODAY) to invest in yourself....
Get a free complimentary card with every book purchased 🙌 👌 👍
If you want to read it, we'll get it for you!
"For much of the last two millennia the church, in conjunction with (political) rulers, created paradigms of power which it later had to change or abandon, if it was to reflect in any way the Lord it claimed to serve. Often these essential changes were only brought about through exiles- individuals, groups, or movements willing to go into different kinds of exile to bring about renewal of mission, or reformation of the ministry of the church. "
"Research have shown that emotional intelligence is the sine qua non of leadership. Without it, a person can have the best training in the world, an incisive, analytical mind, and endless supply of smart ideas, but still won't make a great leader"
The truth is: 80% of all college athletic opportunities are located outside Division 1!
But to seize those opportunities, you must take control of your own recruiting process- do research, do your homework!
Teresa of Avila's advice to us is just as valuable today as it was hundreds of years ago:
"Let nothing disturb thee
Let nothing dismay thee
All things pass
God never changes
Patience attains all that it strive for
He who has God finds he lacks nothing
God alone suffices."
"Pay attention not only to the cultivation of knowledge but to the cultivation of qualities of the heart, so that at the end of education, not only will you be knowledgeable, but also you will be a warm- hearted and compassionate person."
These are a few of the books available through our membership services.
Membership is $1500 (monthly), which allows you to borrow up to 3 books.
Let's help you design and secure your important documents and presentations.
Send us an inbox or WhatsApp message or call us on 592 633 0869
We can help you with any documentation.
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Contact the business
36 VICTORIA Road, PLAISANCE/ECD, GUYANA �
|Monday||16:30 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||16:30 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||16:30 - 20:00|
|Thursday||16:30 - 20:00|
|Friday||16:30 - 20:00|
|Saturday||16:30 - 20:00|
|Sunday||07:00 - 13:00|
This page was created to provide information about persons who are currently missing in Guyana. If a
The Paradise/ Bachelors Adventure Community Policing Group welcomes you to our page, and hope that
115, Anna Catherina Public Road, WCD
Whereas the Pegasus Declaration issued on 7th April, 2019 launched the process for establishing the
EarlWorldprofit is the one stop shop for PROFIT - ALL things related to MAKING MONEY online. We have
Grow with your child /children! Helpful educational charts, videos and information to enhance indepe
208 Camp Street, Cummingsburg
The Rotary Club of Georgetown is the first rotary Club in Guyana founded, 20th May 1959, and a member
76-77 Main And Church Street
100 Duke And Young Street Kingston
The Youth Ambassadors Program brings together high school students and an adult mentor from across G
Come join Slater Jeffrey for his week long 70th birthday celebration of life in Guyana! Events to in
A group of vibrant World Learning Youth Ambassador Program Alumni dedicated to building bridges, spre
Our aim is to promote and foster development and empowerment among youths in an inclusive society thr
13 Public Road Ruimveldt
We are registered as a Charity #643 and our aim is to assist the children of the Ruimveldt/Riverview