Karlex-Okyere Consulting is a professional services firm offering Audit, Tax, Accountancy and Business Advisory services. It’s owned and run by Alex Okyere, a Certified Chartered Accountant who is the Lead Consultant.
The vision of Karlex-Okyere Consulting is ‘’building the biggest indigenous Accounting firm in Africa’’. The values of Karlex-Okyere Consulting which underpins our service offering and value creation for our clients are;
• Team work
• Client Focus
Current services offered by Karlex-Okyere Consulting include:
• Statutory Audits
• Scoping and implementation of Internal Control s
[01/06/18] The Vision that you glorify in your mind, the Ideal that you enthrone in your heart—this you will build your life by, this you will become.
[01/01/17] Happy New Year!!! May 2017 bring you and yours health, wealth, peace, joy and love. May you achieve all that you set your heart to, and may you be a blessing to your world.
KOC is looking for Associates to join our growing team. interested applicants should send CV to [email protected] (visit our website; http://www.kocgh.org)
Associate – Audit and Financial Accounting
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Karlex-Okyere Consulting (KOC) is committed to providing the very highest levels of service to companies doing business in Ghana. Karlex-Okyere Consulting is a registered professional services firm offering Audit, Tax, Financial Accounting Outsourcing and Business Advisory services.
We listen to the needs of the organizations we work with and take a tailored approach to responding to those needs. We bring long-term added value through our experience and technical know-how.
KOC is looking for Associates to join our growing team.
In addition to the duties listed below, the successful candidates will be required to engage extensively in business development activities to drive expected increase in client base. Commissions for new clients won will form the majority of compensation for this role.
• Assisting in carrying out quality audits, other assurance and financial accounting services to clients in multiple industries.
• Assist the managing partner in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
• Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to the managing partner.
• Identify performance improvement opportunities
• Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Relevant Bachelors with at least one year audit experience although new accounting graduates will also be considered.
• Partial or full ACCA or ICA an advantage but not required at this stage.
• Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
• Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
• Socially confident with good organization skills.
• Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
The adoption of IFRS for SMEs in Ghana was officially announced by the THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS [GHANA] in January 2012. All SMEs other than Public Interest Entities (PIEs) are expected to be IFRS for SMEs compliant by the end of 2013 financial year. Early adoption is encouraged.
Is your business compliant with IFRS for SMEs? Is your business looking for cutting edge accounting, audit, tax or business advisory services to comply with IFRS for SMEs? then inbox Karlex-Okyere Consulting now for quality service. Or send us an e-mail on [email protected]
SYNERGY PLUS ACCOUNTANCY SERVICES.. IT IS AN ACCOUNTANCY FIRM THAT HELPS INDIVIDUALS AND COOPERATE BODIES WITH ACCOUNTING SERVICES
ARE YOU TIRED OF WRITING PROPOSALS OR FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO WRITE YOURACADEMIC PROJECT WORK,BUSINESS PROPOSALS,MARKETING PLANS, PARTNERSHIP CONTRACT FORM
Provides Management Training and Knowledge Development programmes, Consulting, Accounting and Advisory Services to organisations in Ghana as well as the Subsahara Africa.
iCount GH Ltd is an Bookkeeping Firm dedicated to helping SMEs to keep and maintain a record- keeping system. Since inadequate bookkeeping systems in a Business Organisation could be very costly - in terms of time and money - in the long run.
This Firm is poised to provide customized services to its clients as regards “Accounting, Finance, Tax, fraud prevention,Procurement & Management Strategy”
ObjectConsult Limited is an accounting and management advisory service firm
business account that makes transaction affordable and Reliable.
We offer simple financial products and solutions driven by technology to meet the needs of the underserved Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs); across their business and personal lives. We focus on specialist lending across four areas: Asset Finance
We are chartered accountants and business advisors.
Accounting, Management and IT Consultants
Gold Coast Brokerage is a Licensed Dealing Member of the Ghana Stock Exchange.