AK Zormelo Ent.
A 603/18 Oblogo Street
Teshie Bush Road
East Legon Hills
P. O. Box Os1211 Osu-Accra
Kwame Ofori Close
Botwe Dzorwulu Street
Nearby finance companies
Nearby law practices
P. O. Box Gp
P. O. Box Trade Fair
Ministries Police Station
THE PRECAST WALL EXPERTS.
1. For those with USD Mortgages, please declare a force maejure now. Don’t wait until your repayment exceeds your income level.
Ask your bank to suspend the loan repayment and put up the house for sale so you can get your equity. Your home have appreciated in value, but if you don’t put it up for sale, you won’t benefit. If you default, the bank will take possession and give you nothing.
We are not in normal predictable times. It’s not your fault. You need to cut your losses and get a breathing space.
Note: Your bank doesn’t love you this much to advise you this way.
2. Those with GHS denominated loans with fixed rates, you can go to sleep 😴. Depreciation is paying your loans off for you. Don’t pay off your loans. It will get smaller in value with time.
3. Those with variable GHS denominated loans, apply point 1.
Extended tenor of loans only means more profit for the bank that a relief for the borrower because of the amortization formula of which bigger portions of your repayment will be used to pay for interest while the principal will remain virtually intact. Don’t rush to agree to extended tenors, do the math.
4. If you have any savings in GHS, please convert it into some non perishable goods. Like building materials, buying of a house property or land, brand new motorbikes for keeps until everything stabilizes.
5. If you need liquidity with your savings, then exchange to another currency. (Note: this impacts all of us negatively but if you want to save yourself ☹️, this is the unfortunate route)
6. If you have savings in cash instruments such as T bills, Bonds, Fixed Deposit, Mutual Funds etc, make sure the firms are matching inflation numbers of 32% plus.
If you are getting anything less, please liquidate and pay the penalties on those investments. It’s not worth it taking anything less.
7. It will be advisable to stock food stuffs beyond 1-3months at home. Food prices are going to sky rock without notice.
8. Also you will need to hold some cash at home too and not put all in banks. Withdrawal of these funds will become difficult if the trend continues this way. A withdrawal quota system may be introduced.
9. Time to pay some rent advance if you have excess funds just to make sure you have shelter security.
10. Don’t just be a consumer, you will also need to sell a real product or service where people will have need to pay you. Butter trade is on the horizon. Cash may not be valued that much.
My advise to Authorities;
1. Help slow the economy down. Reduce imports of all nonessential goods.
2. Increasing of BOG policy rates is only hurting businesses.
3. Government must speak the truth and react in the right way to calm the markets especially the forex.
4. Fix the rates at the ports. Duties for essential goods must be reduced.
5. We need your quick help before it turns to the fittest will survive.
Above all, trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding… in all your ways acknowledge him and he will bring it to pass….
Uncompleted Three bedroom house at Pantang Village going for $50,000, call 0553651860 to view or purchase
The traditional blockwall construction expert
Building a solid traditional fencewall in a waterlogged environment, we know how to stop the capillary action, call 0553651860
Serving you is an honour and a privilege; I hope to add more value to our relationship through best in-class solutions that meet your needs.
Together, we will grow bigger.
Happy Customer Service Month!
A. K. Zormelo Ent.
Precast wall for all your modern fencewalls, call us asap to gove you an estimate
Photos from AK Zormelo Ent.'s post
AK Zormelo Ent. is now on WhatsApp.
AK Zormelo Ent. is now on WhatsApp.
Eazywall, call 0553651860 for a quotation
House for sale at West Legon, call 0553651860
House for sale at East Legon, going for $500,000
Call us for the best quality traditional blocks
0243135504, its free for areas around oyarifa, adenta etc
No more digging of foundation, in this season of rain, your foundation will be filled with rain water, put a stop to old ways of building fence walls, call us to do it the new way, it's cheaper as compared to the traditional block walls
Ongoing Job for the Ghana Army
The precast Wall for the new Ghana
Call 0553651860 for a quote
Videos (show all)
Contact the business
|Monday||06:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||06:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||06:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||06:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 18:00|
This software is customized to manage schools specific Accounting and Billing requirements. It is de
19 Kofi Annan Street
We a Business Management Consulting firm focused on serving the comprehensive needs of businesses in
Spintex, (Same Premises As Cheezy Pizza)
Chartered Accountants delivering financial services to the public
Box KN 3657, Kaneshie
We provide QuickBooks Industry Specific Training in Accra, Ghana. Telephone; 0244575408/0507404360.
Teshie Estate. Fertilizer Rd
Bimo Consult seek to provide a full suite of bookkeeping services, tax and management accounting ser
No. 13 Akamafio Street Behind Labone Secondary School
E-KOB CONSULTING LIMITED is an Accounting and Management Consultants based in Accra, Ghana. Establi
We are Accountants & QuickBooks Software Consultants in Accra, Ghana.
Will you like to have an experienced Accounting & QuickBooks Consultant audit your QuickBooks compan
If you are looking for a software package that can track all aspect of your business, then our Busin
We are a licensed provider of business accounting services, including: Bookkeeping, Payroll, Financi
We are unified by a shared vision: to provide responsive, personalized, and proactive accounting, bu