Vince Vitale for Waroona Council 2019-23
Vote Vince Vitale for Shire of Waroona Councillor in the 2019 Local Government Election.
Thank you to everyone for your support and voting for me looking forward to the challenges ahead
Vote papers are out!
Make sure you read the instructions to make sure your vote counts.
For those who don't know me personally, I would like to introduce myself as a candidate for the 2019 Local Government Elections for the Shire of Waroona.
I have lived in the Waroona area all of my life. I am married to my wife Carol and we have three adult children - Matt, Brad and Denica. I grew up in Hamel and in my earlier years, farmed the family farm. At the same time I completed my apprenticeship as a mechanical fitter - a job I remain in today. For the past forty plus years I have been involved in local sporting clubs both at junior and senior levels, from participant to president.
My main aims as a councillor, if elected, are to
1. Listen to our community, learn the processes and then act on our community's needs and wants.
2. Strongly support our local emergency services and their needs, and encourage their growth.
3. Improve the look of our townsites, and attract people to live in the shire, support local businesses and grow our shire by investing in and providing services and facilities to all communities in the shire.
4. Encourage people to want to come and visit our community by further enhancing our attractions from Lake Navarino to Lake Clifton to Preston Beach and the farming community of Hamel, thus supporting local economy.
5. Support and encourage local education and employment.
This is my first time running as a councillor, and if elected, will represent our rate payers and residents to the best of my abilities.
Finally, the election is a postal election and I encourage you to read and understand the voting process when you receive it to make sure your vote counts.
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
Contact the public figure
Learn and play African djembe drums. Heaps of fun, no experience needed. All welcome. Fortnightly ✨🔥
The wool products in this page are made by me, Carmen. I use wool and fleeces from Western Australia
Helping people stop settling for someone else’s dream life and start living their own.
Merino Dreaming is a name that came to be when I touched ultra-fine merino wool. I said "It's a drea
156 Southwestern Highway
focussing on the Redtail Studio in Waroona WA