Bill Heinberg Insurance is located in Historic Downtown Wilmington. We specialize in a Property and Liability insurance for coastal residents.
Some of the insurance services we offer:
-Homeowner and Dwelling Fire
-Personal and Commercial Auto
-D&O / E&O
Stop in or call us today for your free quote!
Se Habla Español
How exciting, our very first Veteran's Day parade! Go! Tell your friends! Honor our local Veterans and give thanks for the freedoms we enjoy daily.
sencveteransparade.com The Veteran's Day Parade is held in downtown Wilmington, NC and honors all US Veterans. Join us in celebrating those who have served for our country.
Just another day at the office...
Have a safe & happy Halloween!
Thinking of becoming a rideshare driver? You may not be covered on your policy for that. Here's what you need to know;
all-about-car-accidents.com You're required to carry liability insurance as a rideshare driver, but will Uber or Lyft's own insurance also protect you?
Need an insurance quote? Bringing the proper documentation and having the correct answers all help the transaction go smoothly. See below for the what to have and the the WHY it's needed.
dmv.org Learn what auto insurance companies ask when you get a car insurance quote & why they ask the questions they do.
Today's PSA: Please, PLEASE remember to call and let us know if/when your mortgage changes hands. This is especially important if your mortgage company is paying your insurance bill. We've seen this issue twice this week.
If you don't call us with that change your new mortgage company isn't going to get the renewal bill and they won't send out the payment. If the payment doesn't go out your policy will CANCEL!
ATTORNEY GENERAL JOSH STEIN ALERT
9/18/2017 4:09:50 PM
Beware flood cars following Harvey, Irma
Vehicles that have been totally or partially submerged often show up for sale on new and used car lots, after extensive cleaning that makes it hard for buyers to detect damage. Under North Carolina law flood damage must be disclosed in writing, but title paperwork is sometimes unlawfully altered to remove any mention of flood damage.
To avoid buying a flood-damaged car:
• Ask the seller directly if the car has been damaged in any way, including by storms or flooding.
• Consider getting a complete vehicle history report. Visit www.vehiclehistory.gov for a list of approved providers.
• Request a copy of the title for any used car. Check the date and place of transfer to see if the vehicle comes from a state that recently experienced flooding. Flood damage will only be disclosed on the title if the insurance company officially declared the car totaled.
• Have the car examined by an independent mechanic of your choice before you buy.
• Avoid buying a car over the Internet if you haven’t seen it in person, especially if it is being sold in an area that recently experienced flooding.
• Check for rust and mud in the trunk, glove box, and dashboard and beneath the seats.
• Look for rusty brackets under the dash and carpet, discolored upholstery, and mismatched carpet.
• Test electronics like headlights, windshield wipers, turn signals, power outlet, and radio.
• Run the heater and air conditioner, and look in the vents for signs of water or mud.
• Make sure all gauges on the dashboard are working accurately.
If you believe that you may have unknowingly purchased a flood-damaged vehicle or want to report auto repair problems, contact our Consumer Protection Division by phone at 1-877-5-NO-SCAM toll-free within North Carolina. Consumers can also get tips on auto damage disclosure and file a consumer complaint online at ncdoj.gov.
This message brought to you on behalf of North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein.
vehiclehistory.gov NMVTIS is the federal government’s response to addressing auto fraud and protecting consumers by consolidating vehicle history information from across the nation and granting consumer access to it. NMVTIS Reports can help you make a smarter buying decision about a used car or truck.
Be a safe driver and save money. Sound too good to be true? The DOI's Safe Driver Incentive Plan illustrates how bad driving can really cost you.
[08/28/17] A friendly reminder about flood insurance; if there's a storm coming, it's too late to purchase! Call us now for your quote and be prepared ahead of time.
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 14:00|
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
Able Auto Insurance of North Carolina has been offering North Carolinians low auto insurance rates for over 20 years.
@ nccoastalhomeinsurance.com We are dedicated to making the insurance shopping experience simple & informative.
My agency has been family owned since 1977 and I am a native of Wilmington, NC
Atlantic Coast Auto Ins, doing business in southeastern NC since 2004. Independent agency with all lines of insurance, auto, home, commercial, life and health. Service is our number one commitment.
National Insurance established October 2000.
HealthMarkets searches thousands of insurance plans from more than 200 insurance companies to find the coverage that’s right for you at a price that fits your budget. HealthMarke...
Helping You is What We Do Best. Life Insurance and Annuity products offered through Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company. Jackson, MS.
Whatever your needs are State Farm has you covered!
Specializing in Health, Medicare, Life and Dental Insurance.