I enjoy helping people refinance their existing home or purchase a new home.
Result driven Senior-Level Financial Mortgage Consultant for over 17 years at financial institutions and federally chartered banks. My goal with every customer is to provide a superior customer experience while ensuring the loan process is as smooth as possible. I have thorough knowledge of all facets of the mortgage loan process for application to closing to funding.
My goal with this Page is to connect with you and get to know you. To ensure that a productive, secure and helpful experience is fostered, I do ask that you adhere to Facebook’s Terms and Polices and that you keep these House Rules in mind:
1. Please be respectful: Good, honest discussion that incorporates everyone’s opinions is valued on this Page. However, you are asked to remain respectful at all times. Posts that are off-topic or attacking in nature; attacks on those who post about their experiences (positive and negative); and posts that tag others will not be tolerated and will be removed. SunTrust is not liable for information posted on other Facebook Pages.
2. Protect your information: I want to keep you and your account information safe, so it’s probably best if you don’t share it with everyone that visits my page. If you mistakenly do this, I’ll use my discretion and remove it. Should you need customer service help, please email the SunTrust Customer Care Team at AskSunTrust@suntrust.com.
3. Think before you type: Hopefully it goes without saying, but any posts containing offensive language, inappropriate content, hate speech or spam will be removed. Such posts may result in your dismissal from this community.
4. Avoid irrelevant posts: Please refrain from comments focusing on selling a product or service, as well as posts that drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain. This isn’t the place for those, and they will be removed. Such posts may result in your dismissal from the community.
5. Are you a SunTrust mortgage client? If so, thank you for your business! If you have questions about your specific circumstance, I cannot address them on Facebook in order to safeguard your personal information and maintain your privacy. If you have a question about a mortgage, please call me at 843-579-4877. If you have questions or concerns regarding other SunTrust accounts, products or services, call the SunTrust Customer Care Team at 800-SUNTRUST or email AskSunTrust@suntrust.com.
6. Let’s hear it for my SunTrust teammates: My fellow teammates are invaluable, and I love to hear your good words about them. In the event that you have something less than positive to share, I ask that you respect my teammates’ privacy by not posting any personal information about them on this Facebook Page. Feel free to email AskSunTrust@suntrust.com to address your concerns.
[^] Equal Housing Lender. SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. - NMLS #2915, 901 Semmes Avenue, Richmond, VA 23224, toll free 1-800-634-7928. CA: licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, IL: Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee, MA: Mortgage Lender license #-ML-2915, NH: licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department, NJ: Mortgage Banker License - New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, and RI: Rhode Island Licensed Lender.
[^] SunTrust Bank Member FDIC SunTrust Bank is an Equal Housing Lender ©2015 SunTrust Banks, Inc. SunTrust, SunTrust Mortgage and How can we help you shine? are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
You’re closing on your new home just in time to host a weekend cookout. Before you hit the store for burgers and buns, here are 5 things to know about the closing process. http://po.st/tmkpEs
What do you actually need to put down for a down payment? This article helps you understand.
realtor.com A 20% down payment on a house is considered the standard, but it's not set in stone. Check out the pros and cons of different down payment amounts.
One tip you should try before buying a house:
blog.credit.com If you’re thinking about buying a home or making a similar large purchase, consider playing house first.
Avoid these money mistakes when you're in the market for a house.
realtor.com A financial misstep could change your mortgage terms and interest rate, or even get you denied altogether—even if you have a closing date on the books.
When is the best time to buy a home? Here are some things to consider.
realtor.com You know you should eventually buy a home. But timing matters when it comes to such a big purchase. When is the best time to buy a house?
This article provides some very important questions to ask yourself. Talking to a loan officer can help you determine if buying a home now makes the most sense for you.
realtor.com "Should I buy a house?" There is an empirical way to find out if you should, in fact, buy a house or not. Just ask yourself these questions.
Boosting your credit score is one of the top ways to improve your financial life. Here are 5 easy ways to boost your credit score this year.
forbes.com Boosting your credit score is one of the top ways to improve your financial life. Here are 5 easy ways to boost your credit score in 2017.
Low interest rates and an improved economy drove more home buyers into the market last year, resulting in the highest number of home sales since 2006.
realtor.com Low interest rates and an improved economy drove more home buyers into the market last year, resulting in the highest number of home sales since 2006.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by home buying with your loved one, you’re not alone. Figuring out how to merge your lifestyles, budgets and expectations can be difficult.
realtytimes.com Buying or selling a house is more stressful than getting divorced, going bankrupt or getting fired, according to a survey of 2,000 adults by EstatesDirect.com....
When you're moving, the last thing you need is a list of surprise fees tacked on at the end. Here's how to get an accurate estimate from the start.
zillow.com When you're moving, the last thing you need is a list of surprise fees tacked on at the end. Here's how to get an accurate estimate from the start.
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
Senior Residential Mortgage Loan Officer. Message me with any questions or call 571-215-5457. My forever email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
BB&T - Best Bank in Town Since 1872. Member FDIC.
As Mortgage Advisors for Fairway Independent Mortgage, we pride ourselves on the education provided to clients and the highest degree of service delivered
UNIQUE Pawnshop stands out from the pawnshops by offering exceptional service. Stop by today to get the best prices in the area.
Fairway Independent Mortgage corp, Equal Housing Lender, FIMC #2289 NMLS# 906357
Highlands Residential Mortgage
Primerica has been proven to be one of the largest financial services firms in all of North America. This information you can find on Yahoo Finance.
You need a mortgage company with experience, run by professionals with a long history of success.
Let me help you on your path to homeownership today!