Local law firm providing legal services to immigrants and their families: Family petitions, DACA, Removal, Waivers, Naturalization, Asylum.
Libertad Law Group PLLC is located in the heart of Hillman City in the same building as Tin Umbrella and Claw and Paw Petstore. Please come up to the second floor. Our office is the first door on your left.
Know Your Rights Flyer in Spanish
DACA and employment. Advisory from the National Immigrant Law Center.
Immigrant Legal Resource Center information on DACA rescission.
Informacion hacerca de el anuncio de hoy de la suspencion del programa DACA.
1. Si su DACA se vence el o antes del 5 de marzo del 2018, tiene hasta el 5 de octubre de 2017 para enviar su aplicacion de renovacion, la cual si se aprueva extendera su permiso de trabajo por dos años.
2. Si su DACA se vence despues del 5 de marzo de 2018, ya no es elegible para renovar.
3. Ya no se aceptaran ni procesaran aplicaciones iniciales (que piden DACA por primera vez) que no se hayan sometido antes del dia de hoy.
4. Ya no se procesaran o aprovaran peticiones/permisos de salida avanzada (advance parole). Las aplicaciones de permiso de salida avanzados que esten pendientes se negaran y se les reembolsara las cuotas pagadas a los aplicantes.
- * - tengan cuidado con la informacion falsa: (a) los permisos de trabajo siguen vigentes hasta su fecha de expiracion, (b) si tiene DACA, usted tiene permitido trabajar hasta ese entonces, y un empleador no le puede despedir antes de que expire su permiso; (b) el anuncio de hoy no incluyo un mandato de deportar a las personas que tienen DACA.
Recuerde, si lo ponen en proceso de deportacion, usted tiene derecho a consultar con un abogado y demande una audiencia con un juez.
Si tiene alguna pregunta o quiere hacer cita para una consulta, por favor llame al 206-384-5553.
USCIS offers immigration services that may help people affected by unforeseen circumstances, including disasters such as Hurricane Harvey.
The following measures may be available on a case-by-case basis upon request:
* Changing a nonimmigrant status or extending a nonimmigrant stay for an individual currently in the United States. Failure to apply for the extension or change before expiration of your authorized period of admission may be excused if the delay was due to extraordinary circumstances beyond your control;
* Re-parole of individuals previously granted parole by USCIS;
* Expedited processing of advance parole requests;
* Expedited adjudication of requests for off-campus employment authorization for F-1 students experiencing severe economic hardship;
* Expedited adjudication of employment authorization applications, where appropriate;
* Consideration of fee waivers due to an inability to pay;
* Assistance for those who received a Request for Evidence or a Notice of Intent to Deny but were unable to submit evidence or otherwise respond in a timely manner;
* Assistance if you were unable to appear for a scheduled interview with USCIS;
* Expedited replacement of lost or damaged immigration or travel documents issued by USCIS, such as a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card); and
* Rescheduling a biometrics appointment.
Note: When making a request, please explain how the impact of Hurricane Harvey created a need for the requested relief.
To learn how to request these measures or determine if an office is open, call the National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283 (TDD for the deaf and hard of hearing: 800-767-1833) or visit USCIS Office Closings.
If your InfoPass appointment was affected by this storm, you can reschedule your appointment online or by calling the National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283 (TDD for the deaf and hard of hearing: 800-767-1833).
All Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, requirements remain in place. Those affected by Hurricane Harvey should review Form I-9 acceptable documents and receipts for more information on how to complete the Form I-9 if an employee’s documents are lost, stolen, or damaged. Visit I-9 Central for more information.
For more information about how we provide assistance to individuals affected by unforeseen circumstances, visit Special Situations. Or call the National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283 (TDD for the deaf and hard of hearing: 800-767-1833).
For more information about the federal government response to Hurricane Harvey, visit usa.gov/hurricane-Harvey.
Please do not reply to this message. See our Contact Us page for phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
ilrc.org There are some reports that President Trump may end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program soon. At this time, we do not know when or if the DACA program will be terminated or what the end of the program may look like. For example, will those with DACA continue to be protected fro...
[08/23/17] Para hacer una cita para una consulta por favor llame al 206-384-5553.
npr.org The domestic phase of ICE's controversial Human Smuggling Disruption Initiative concluded on Friday, the agency told NPR.
The new DACA bill in the Senate looks hopeful. Here is some information from the National Immigration Law Center
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 3pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 3pm|
|Thursday||9am - 3pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
|Saturday||9am - 1pm|
The Law Office of Kurt E. Boehl, PLLC is a Seattle law firm.
Founded in 1994 by attorney Chris Davis, Davis Law Group, P.S. is a personal injury law firm located in the Belltown neighborhood of downtown Seattle.
Watson Immigration Law is a Seattle, Washington, USA, based firm with a practice exclusively in the area of US Immigration and Naturalization Law. We assist companies and individuals with all areas of immigration law.
Northwest Immigrant Rights Project strives for justice and equity for all persons, regardless of where they were born.
Phinney Estate Law focuses its practice on estate planning, probate, guardianship, and mediation. We use a holistic approach in our practice that emphasizes conflict resolution.
Representation of clients in family law matters, including marital dissolutions involving complex financial and parenting issues, internatiional custody.
Hughes Media Law Group provides the expertise and sophistication of a large firm with the flexibility of a boutique. We believe in old-fashioned client service in a world of innovation.
Dedicated to supporting the arts in the state of Washington since 1976.
The Washington Young Lawyers Committee is the vehicle for new attorneys and law students to get involved with the Washington State Bar Association.