Freedom Church of Seattle. a loving Non Denominational Church, Showing the Love of Jesus to Every Person we meet! come join us in this daily Love Campaign.
1. From 1997-2013 over 2000 individuals joined the church. Their are currently over 600 active members
2. God expanded the vision of the church by opening the Jesus Center on September 1, 2011.
The Jesus Center reflects all the current churches and ministries that minister out of our location
3. Opened the Seattle International School of Ministry (SISM) in December 2010. 47 students have graduated from the school
4. 2010 launched the ministry of Church Everyday,
every Monday-Saturday at 11 am
5. 2010 launched Marriage Church during Sunday services
6. Launched the award-winning Youth Violence Prevention Network (YVPN) in January 2008. YVPN Sundays launched in 2012
7. We have a dynamic Clergy Team of 7 pastors, 11 Associate Ministers, and 7 Pulpit Assistants and members who are committed to showing the love of Jesus
8. We have 28 ministries that meet the needs of members and that provide direct outreach to the community
9. We Praise God and Give Him all the Glory! for each of these accomplishments. All of this is because of Him.
We lovingly invite you to make a donation to this Ministry by using the PayPal link below..
Freedom Church of Seattle, Church Family, Friends, Supporters of the Ministry Work God has Called us to. We lovingly invite you to give, as you are led of the Lord through our website, online giving is available to us so that we can give our tithes and offerings fast and easy any day of the week. May the Lord Richly Bless You and your Family Now and Forevermore.
[02/13/15] Thank you very much to everyone, members and guest who like our page/church, we appreciate you.
O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Open and affirming, ALL are welcome Sundays, 9 am in Hildebrand Hall (casual, contemporary service) and 11 am (more traditional service) in the Sanctuary.
Making Disciples. Serving the City.
The page for UCUCC is meant to be a presence so that folks can find out more about us and stay connected. We do want to be clear however, that this is not a page monitored regularly by pastors. Please send prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Center for Spiritual Living is the place where people from all walks of life and spiritual paths come together to learn more about themselves, about Spirit, and about how to use spiritual principles to build a better life and world.
No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome here! The United Church of Christ encourages the spiritual quest of each person and its churches are places to explore that journey with no tests of creed or dogma.
"A small church doing a disproportionate amount of good"
The place to be on Tuesdays @9pm! On Instagram, follow: @theinnseattle
All are welcome so please come by! Discussion Board: https://www.facebook.com/groups/upcyacommunitygroup/ We meet every Tuesday, 7-9 pm at UPC (Knox Rm.)
Need housing? Email Sis. Williams: email@example.com Also, firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: http://ldsinstituteseattle.blogspot.com
Serving Christ by building an inclusive community that helps one another understand, experience, and reflect Christ's love.
We are a friendly open and affirming congregation in North Seattle. No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, we want you to feel welcome and spiritually nourished here.
We are a resilient Episcopal community working together to build the kingdom of God in our neighborhood and city. Join us as we practice our faith in Jesus