All things Sweet! Let us take care of your next party.
Tudo doce! Queremos participar da sua próxima festa.
Gaahhh!! What a beauty.
[04/20/17] Excited to be part of this cool local event again this year!
Our sister company www.psquaredevents.com is participating in an amazing initiative with Blue Earth Alliance, take a look at the details below!
The countdown begins! It’s less than four weeks until Blue Earth Alliance’s 5th annual “Collaborations for Cause” conference, May 5-6 at the Seattle Central Library. Join us and 18 speakers for two days of education, inspiration and networking!
The first day is designed to provide tips you can use and insight into how to fund documentary projects and cause-driven initiatives.
On the first day you will learn:
• How world-renowned photographer Art Wolfe uses location workshops to defray expenses for his projects in his keynote presentation.
• How you can use public library research and Special Collections librarians like Jay Lyman and Richard Visick to find market and funding resources.
• How World Vision has used photography and filmmaking to successfully advance its causes for more than 30 years, as examined by World Vision staffers, Phil Manzano, Jon Warren and Tom Costanza.
• What Mercy Corps’ photo editor Tom Patterson looks for in photographs and photographers.
• How David Moskowitz engages community support for his conservation projects.
• What Bryan Monroe sees for the future of documentary photojournalism and films.
• The results of the Blue Earth/Tim Greyhavens survey of nonprofits’ use of images. The survey closes on April 14th.
If you are a nonprofit and would like to participate please click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2c2J1VR4fmK5GDZX83Ezo6pW-jGkS4sNRQdXvPbKUrK-4HA/viewformAs an added bonus, you’ll have the opportunity to change the direction of your career by signing up for a portfolio review with some of our conference speakers and other esteemed reviewers. https://c4c17.sched.com/event/9Z41/portfolio-reviewsOn
the second day you will be inspired by real-world case studies. You will learn:• Why acclaimed photographer Annie Griffiths formed a nonprofit with others to foster collaboration and create a collection of film and stills that is used to advance causes in her keynote presentation.
• How photographer and activist Poulomi Basu reaches a diverse audience with her stories.
• Why filmmaker Roberto Hernandez documented the injustice in the Mexican legal system.
• How Mountaineers Books publisher Helen Cherullo uses books and builds coalitions to protect wild places.
• How The Nature Conservancy’s Melissa Ryan and photographer Jason Houston led a participatory photography workshop to engage Kitasoo Xia’Xais First Nation youth in the telling of their cultural and environmental stories. Kitasoo Xia’Xais community member Mercy Mason will also present her images and first-person experience.
• How Mustafah Abdulaziz’s project on water is building global understanding for the crisis of fresh water.
• How Tim Matsui’s critically acclaimed project initiative, “Leaving the Life,” is being used in programs to help sex trafficking victims off the street.
psquaredevents.com From an intimate setting, to multi-million dollar events, we can handle your project from start to finish with the utmost professionalism and privacy you would expect at this level.
You know that moment when you're simply blown away by an amazing wedding? Today.
OMG I love how delicate this cake turned out for a very special 1st Birthday Celebration!
What a beautiful wedding! So excited to have been part of this special day.
This adorable Frozen cake for this weekend was so cool to make!
At KuKuRuZa, crafting artisan popcorn is a passion for us. Handcrafted daily in small batches, our goal is to provide our customers with the world's best tasting and most innovative gourmet popcorn varieties.
We specialize in old fashioned, country-style pies, tarts, cookies, and Jams. Everything is made from scratch, by hand and with lots of love. All of our jams are made from scratch with California grown fruits. We're not vegan or fat free just yummy.
Normandy Park, WA 98148
Beach Bakery is a from scratch bakery filled with cakes, pastries, cookies and other delicious sweets! We also serve great coffee in a great atmosphere!
Personalized artisan cheesecakes!
www.diannesdelights.net 1405 Elliot Ave W, Suite D, Seattle, WA 98119 425.879.9379
We make doughnuts. They are round and tasty and have a hole in the middle. Topologists and small children love them.
Custom wedding cakes
Mochas, chocolates, desserts, hot chocolate & more!
Repast Bakery and Cafe offers an expanding assortment of fresh-baked pastries and lunch items including soups, salads, and sandwiches made to order.
Seattle's All-Natural, Nut-Free Bakeryhttp://littleraesbakery.com
SHY GIANT FROZEN YOGURT & ICE CREAM