The Marshall House

The Marshall House is a National Historic Landmark and historic house museum at 217 Edwards Ferry Road in Leesburg, Virginia. It is owned by the George C.

Marshall International Center, which has restored the property to its Marshall-era appearance of the 1950s. It is nationally significant as the home of George Catlett Marshall, Jr., Chief of Staff of the United States Army during World War II, Secretary of State, President of the American Red Cross, and Secretary of Defense.

Operating as usual

Want your museum to be the top-listed Museum in Leesburg?

Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.

Telephone

Address


217 Edwards Ferry Rd NE
Leesburg, VA
20176-4101
Other Leesburg museums (show all)
George C. Marshall International Center George C. Marshall International Center
312 E Market Street
Leesburg, 20176

Our mission: The George C. Marshall International Center brings to life the timeless values of selfless service and unwavering integrity to develop visionary leaders worldwide.

Taylorstown Historic District Taylorstown Historic District
13068 Taylorstown Rd
Leesburg, 20176

Morven Park Morven Park
17195 Southern Planter Ln
Leesburg, 20176

Encompassing over 1,000 acres of gardens, fields, lawns and wooded areas, Morven Park hosts over 250,000 visitors each year who attend equestrian events, special activities, guided tours and educational programs.

Morven Park Morven Park
17263 Southern Planter Ln
Leesburg, 20176

Thomas Balch Library Thomas Balch Library
208 W Market St
Leesburg, 20176

The Gardens at Oatlands The Gardens at Oatlands
20850 Oatlands Plantation Ln
Leesburg, 20175

Museum of Hounds and Hunting North America Inc. Museum of Hounds and Hunting North America Inc.
17263 Southern Planter Ln
Leesburg, 20176

The only Museum of Hounds and Hunting in North America. Art, Artifacts, Memorabilia, books, Huntsmen's Room, hunting clothing, etc. Please view our website for more information at www.MHHNA.org.

The Marshall House The Marshall House
217 Edwards Ferry Rd NE
Leesburg, 20176-2305

The Marshall House, also known as Dodona Manor, is the restored home and gardens of General George C. Marshall. Located in historic Leesburg, Dodona Manor was George & Katherine Marshall's residence from 1941 until the General's death in 1959.

Loudoun Museum Loudoun Museum
16 Loudoun St SW
Leesburg, 20175

A museum dedicated to preserving and sharing the long history of Loudoun County

Loudoun Sampler Guild Loudoun Sampler Guild
20600 Red Cedar Drive
Leesburg, 20175

The Loudoun Sampler Guild is a group of sampler enthusiasts based in northern Virginia. We meet monthly for lectures, needlework classes and workshops.

Oatlands Historic House and Gardens Oatlands Historic House and Gardens
20850 Oatlands Plantation Ln
Leesburg, 20175

This National Trust Historic Site features a stately 1804 mansion, beautiful rolling farmland, and a 4.5 acre terraced garden. Please purchase tickets in Carriage House for guided Mansion Tour ($15 for adults) or for the Self-Guided Grounds Pass ($10)

About   Contact   Privacy   Login C