Friendly, professional, fast turn around. Welcome to icomputer repair center. You broke it we fix it. All iPhone, iMac, iPad specialist.
[07/26/15] Want to save money. We have brand new iPhone 5s, Iphone 6, iPhone 6 plus. All on sale. No tax.
Tip of the day:
Just like your car, your house, and even yourself, your computer needs a good cleaning every once and a while to prevent overheating, loud noise and dust build up. It’s easy to do and it only takes about 20 minutes.
1. Unplug power supply.
2. Open case cover on the side of desktop ( use screw driver )
3. Use your regular vacuum to clean it up the red area like I post.
Save tons of money in future.
Tip of the day: during period of time: Lint and other debris from our pockets or purses gets stuck in this port and can build up over time. To be safe, back up your iPhone or iPad to your computer or the cloud. Power it off, and with a normal toothpick, gently remove the lint. You will be amazed how much can get stuck in the port. Do this you will save tons of money without bring it to repair shop.
I took a HD close look so you can see it inside the port.
Tip of the day:
If your laptop has experience shut down randomly or you hear a lot of noise while starting up and you can feel too hot outside when it runs around 1 hour or so. That is overheat problem.
1. Do not spray any dust cleaner will cause more damage to motherboard.
2. Take it to us at 2012 Rogers avenue, we will check it for free. Most of the case we will disassembly and clean up internal fan or replace it with only 65$ for all model.
Tip of the day: never put your phone into microwave or use hair drier or any kind of heat.
When you accidentally drop your phone in the water. That means your phone has " cancer". Here is what should you do:
1. Leave it alone for at least 8 hours ( for all iphone model ). With all samsung phone, take battery out asap and leave it alone at least 8 hours.
2. Do not try to turn on or plug in power to turn it on. You will damage all chip component inside. It is so hard to retrieve later on to make your phone to survive. This is first aid, your phone will work. If it still not turn on:
Bring it to my shop, we will inspect for free. We are the trusted and only repaired shop with all high tech tools in fort smith to fix water damage phone. Successful rate is 90%. No fix no charge. Max warranty in 6 months.
Tip of the day:
1. When you buy any new iphone or used phone ,you have to sign up your iCloud Apple ID and set up passcode to log in. Do not buy any iPhone with message " connect to iTunes".
2. When you sell your iPhone, you have to wipe everything out ( your personal info), just simple steps.
Text me @ 4792081601 if you need instruction or come to my shop at 2012 Rogers avenue. All is free of charge. We are here to help.
Tip of the day: when you buy iPhone with all model from person you do not know them:
1. First: you have to check water damage.
2. Check phone not report a lost or stolen. Text me @ 4792081601, or bring the phone to my shop at 2012 Rogers avenue, fort smith. I will find out for you just couples minutes without any fee.
Do all these you have a peace in mind you spend money for right one.
Here is how to know Iphone has water damage.
Tip of the day: If your iPhone 5 power button not working.
1. Try to call apple to replace it for free. In some cases they will send you a new phone. You do not have to spend your money to repair. It normal take 5 days for shipping back and forth.
2. If you do not have time to call apple, come to my shop at 2012 Rogers avenue, I will do it for you without any fee.
Note: be prepared you will not have your phone for 5 days.
[06/16/15] Bring your phone, PC, Mac I will check them out for free. With broken screen will have huge discount for the month of June and July. All tax free.
Come to check it out iPhone, iPad screen repair center.We stock thousands of screen available. During the month of June and July, all screen replacement have discount 30% off and tax free.
Iphone 5 screen replacement only 65$
iPhone 5s screen replace only 75$
iPhone 5c screen replacement only 70$
Come to 2012 Rogers avenue, fort smith, AR 72901