Mindful Massage is about bringing the practice of mindfulness to massage. It is my intention to be present in each moment of your visit, from intake to delivery
Things your therapist wants you to know...
1. Deep tissue isn't supposed to hurt, at least not in the way you probably think.
2. Stop 'helping' just go limp
3. Completely disrobing allows for low back and hip work.
4. Therapists who work in a spa setting, or for someone else, make a small fraction of what you pay, a 20% tip is fair and appreciated.
5. Deep tissue should cost more it is more physically demanding than swedish.
6. If you work out, you probably need deep tissue.
7. Neck and shoulders, we know.
8. Everyone clogs up face down, it's not just you.
9. It's not about whether I want to go deeper, it's about what your body needs, that's why we check in with you.
10. BREATHE PLEASE 🙏😇
Thanks so much for liking my page! Really stoked to be moving forward on this journey. Meaningful work doth beckon
Mindful Massage's cover photo
|Tuesday||18:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||15:00 - 18:00|
We offer mobile spa services to the Northern Va areas surrounding Manassas, VA. We offer Manicures, Makeup and Massages. Contact us today!
Salon Leader / Salon Professional @ Sully Station Hair Cuttery IG : @lisa.e.hair
Spa World Long Life Resort