Welcome to the 3rd Annual Bunceton Inter-tribal Pow-wow at Castlewood Park in Bunceton, MO August 19 -20, 2017. Admission: $3 Adults $2 Seniors, Military, Vets $2 Children 5-12 ** Free for under 5 **
August 19th – 20th, 2017
• *Merchandise for sale will be Indigenous American oriented and must meet the Pow-wow committee’s approval. All mediums of artwork and crafts, as well as Indigenous American crafts and regalia supplies are welcome.
• You may begin setting up Thursday afternoon, August 17, 2017.
• Only cash, cashier’s check or money orders will be accepted. Make cashier’s checks or money orders payable to: Bunceton Pow-wow Committee.
• Vendors must furnish their own tables, chairs or self-contained booths.
• Free camping is available on site at the Bunceton City Park.
• Vending booths spaces will be issued on a first-come basis.
• Vendors will receive an official receipt at the time of their arrival at the Pow-wow.
• All vendor fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Bunceton Annual Inter-tribal Pow-wow is NOT responsible for accidents, theift or damage of any kind.
• ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL OR FIREARMS.
Vendor Schedule: Saturday open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm and Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE
BOOTH SIZE (Circle one) 10X10 $40.00 per weekend 10X20 $75.00 per weekend
Type of merchandise
I _________________________________________ have read all the above vendor guidelines and agree to abide by the guidelines set forth by the Pow-wow committee.
Directions: I-70 to Boonville, MO. Take Route B exit South to County road J and turn right. Go 3 miles straight into Bunceton, MO. Castlewood Park will be on your left just as you enter Bunceton – right across the street from the school. Please mail applications to Pam Arth at the address listed below.
For vendor questions, contact: Pam Arth
305 3rd Street, Bunceton, MO 65237 Phone: 660-621-2506