Training and Retail All In One
Features baseball and softball ProBatter simulators, 10 Cages and pitching lanes. Our simulators give batters a real game experience and allows them to practice a variety of pitches and speeds to hit. We also have a growing inventory of new and used equipment for sale. REPLAY is the fulfillment of the passion for the game of baseball realized by Coach John Murphy and Jim Craig. We have some of the best instructors for Baseball & Softball in the DC Metro area featuring former All Met players, D1 and Professional Athletes using the latest in technology to teach kids "The Love of the Game" from ages 6 to 22. Come see what we offer to improve your game.
WE ARE OPEN!
Let’s get back to working on our games.
This is accurate 😂
Paint it maestro
Greg Maddux was absolutely dominant 😳
Today would have been Tony Gwynn's 60th Birthday.
Best pure hitter in baseball. PERIOD.
Here incredible facts about No. 19, Mr. Padre:
• Gwynn’s rookie season, in which he played in 54 games, is the only year of his career that he didn't hit .300. He hit .289. His 19 consecutive .300 seasons are second to only Ty Cobb, who had 23.
• Gwynn's career .338 batting average is of a different era. Every other hitter with an average of .338 or above started his career before 1940.
• From 1995, the year he turned 35, to 2001, the final year of his career Gwynn hit .35 with 937 hits. He never stopped being productive at the plate.
• For his career batting average to slip below .300, Gwynn would have needed to add 1,183 hitless at-bats to his total — roughly the equivalent of two full seasons.
• Of the 12 top batting seasons since the expansion era began in 1961, Gwynn owns four of them. Those are: .368 in 1995, .370 in 1987, .372 in 1997 and .394 in the strike-shortened 1994 season.
• In 1994, Jeff Bagwell hit .368, the 13th best season since 1961, but didn't even win the NL batting title because Gwynn was nearly 30 points better.
• Gwynn had nine five-hit games in his career. Only Pete Rose had more, with 10. Gwynn also had 45 games with at least four hits. That puts him 10th on the all-time list.
• In 2,440 career games, Gwynn had only 34 multi-strikeout games. So, the odds were better that Gwynn would get four hits than striking out twice. Let that sink in.
• More on Gwynn's lack of strikeouts: He faced some great pitchers, but even the cream of the crop had trouble getting him out. Neither Pedro Martinez nor Greg Maddux ever struck him out. Maddux faced Gwynn 107 times and Gwynn hit .415
• Gwynn had 323 career at-bats against Maddux, Martinez, Tom Glavine and John Smoltz and struck out ONLY 3 times. Glavine got him twice.
• Gwynn never hit for .400 in one season, though he came close to matching Ted Williams. In that strike-shortened 1994 season, Gwynn finished at .394 through 110 games. He was hitting .423 for the 2nd half of the season, so it was very much a possibility.
• Gwynn did top .400 for a 179-game span between July 3, 1993 and May 9, 1995. He hit .403 in 697 ABs
• In two-strike counts, Gwynn hit .302. That's a statistic that's only been measured since 1988, and since then, Gwynn's mark is easily the best. Wade Boggs, next on the list, hit .260 in two-strike counts.
• From 1984-1999, there was only one season that Tony Gwynn wasn't named an All-Star. That was 1988. But he won the NL batting title that year, hitting .313, so he got the last laugh.
The absolute best baseball skit ever done, on this day in history
What is your favorite Abbott and Costello sketch?
Bud Abbott joins his former partner in the afterlife after a long bout with cancer in Woodland Hills, California.
#Abbott #AbbottandCostello #BudAbbott #ComedyDuo #Comedy #LouCostello #WhoseonFirst #ANightintheTropics #Thisdayinfilmhistory #filmhistory
AMERICA. This day in baseball.
1976 - Cubs center fielder Rick Monday rescued the American flag from two trespassers who tried to set it on fire in the outfield at Dodger Stadium. It happened in the fourth inning of a 5-4, 10-inning loss to Los Angeles.
We all miss it and we will return, just be safe please
Quotes taken from Baseballism followers on our last Let’s Talk Some Baseball post.
For love of the game.
Mike Trout's scouting report from MLB the Show 2011 aged TERRIBLY.
Baseball coaches during quarantine. This is so awesome 😂😂😂
MLB humor, kids shouldn't worry
tmz.com Here's Dodgers reliever Joe Kelly giving a whole new meaning to "breaking ball" ...
Everyone works on something
This is impressive 😳
Wednesday wondering..Stay safe
The bright side.
Just a thought. Keep a safe distance and get outside to get in some work. Driveway, yard, parking lot...you name it
Get out of the house or stay in it! Our Remote Training Program is perfect for indoors or outdoors. No matter your skill level, age, or ability we will put the fun into your routine for only $17. This 21-day program comes with videos, warm ups, skills, drills, education, strength training and much more ... check it out! home
Practice Safe Saturday distances...
Get Out and Get Work Done
just a Thursday thought
something to do while we stay inside
Good mechanics start with good balance. Ryan Dempster shows you how you can work on improving your balance at home.
Classic that cuts across all sports...all are valuable in their own ways.
Thought for Friday
You have to laugh to get through this....
This is great 😂😂😂
What I wouldn't give
to be complaining about an Umpire' Strike Zone
right about now
America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again.
But baseball has marked the time.
It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again.
James Earl Jones at his finest in Field of Dreams
Stay strong and we will all be back soon.
We miss it too
Just your standard two-guys-being-thrown-out-at-home-plate baseball play.
Vin Scully reciting the “Field of Dreams” speech is absolutely legendary ⚾️💯
Couldn't be prouder of these young men as they embark on their SR season and beyond.
Danny Keane-Shepherd, Major Scholian-Shepherd, Chris Torre-W&L, Cole Shepherd-Knox, Jackson Hickey-Elmira and HC Alex Feemster.
College ball isnt for everyone, but if you want to play we got you covered. Come see what the Replay Rangers are all about.
Best "Pit Crew" in College Baseball?? 🤷♂️
📹 McNeese Baseball
A little history to end the week, Gibson was feared.
Opponents’ batting average against Bob Gibson from 1965–70 was .216. Gibson batted .224 himself over that span.
and you thought it was always baseball. catchers make friends everywhere on all topics
Roses are red 🔴
Violets are blue 🔵
SEC Baseball is BACK ⚾️
Get some perfume for your boo 🤣
Have a short memory to succeed
|Monday||16:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||16:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||16:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||16:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||16:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Sunday||13:00 - 21:00|
WALI Sports specializes in providing quality sports apparel
High quality, comfortable clothing for the outdoors that's not only functional, but is affordable. Our gear is perfect for when you're out on the water!