ChiroHealth Massage provides affordable customized massage work from top licensed professional therapists.
ChiroHealth Massage provides affordable massage work from top licensed professional therapists. Whether you need a little pampering and stress relief or have injury, we provide a variety of massage styles customized to your individual needs.
Happy Monday everyone! It's never too early to think about Valentine's Day! We now offer Soothing Sugar Foot or Hand massages.
Gift certificates for massages are available. Call us at 703-777-1234
[01/27/17] Hey everyone ChiroHealth Massage is now open for Tuesday massage appointments. So call now and book your slot today!
[01/27/17] Stressed out or in Pain? Give us a call or click the book now tab to request your appointment.
Check out our Receptionist Annie, Zach, one of our Massage Therapist/Community Relations Director, Erica, our wonderful Massage Therapist, and a couple of our Massage Rooms.
Awesome Deals on Yelp! For Massages
Search for ChiroHealth Massage in Ashburn, VA
Facebook, Holiday special Reg. $100 (now only $80) Orthopedic Pillows. Great gift for under the 🎄🎁
Limited time offer while supplies last.
ChiroHealth of VA
Nothing worth having comes easy!
ChiroHealth of VA
Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
6 Secrets To Your Fountain of Youth
More tips to feel young...
Prescription medications are sometimes necessary; unfortunately they often come with very negative side effects. Some of those side effects are seen quickly while others are not revealed until months or years later. Therefore, I urge you to do your due diligence to follow these common-sense, healthy lifestyle guidelines to best help you be well and prevent chronic disease.
1. Proper Food Choices: Generally speaking, you should focus your diet on whole, ideally organic, unprocessed foods. Avoid sugar, and fructose in particular. Sugar can have toxic effects when consumed in excess, and drive multiple disease processes in your body, not the least of which is insulin resistance, a major cause of chronic disease and accelerated aging. It is also wise to avoid other inflammatory foods like all refined grain products, including white bread, whole wheat bread, pasta, cereal, pretzels, crackers, desserts and any other product made with grains or flours from grains.
Also, drink plenty of clean water so that your urine is light yellow.
2. Regular exercise: Even if you're eating the healthiest diet in the world, you still need to exercise to reach the highest levels of health, and you need to be exercising effectively, which means including high-intensity activities into your rotation. High-intensity interval-type training boosts human growth hormone production, which is essential for optimal health, strength and vigor.
So along with core-strengthening exercises, strength training, and stretching, consider doing two to three times a week Peak-Fitness interval exercises, which raise your heart rate up to your anaerobic threshold for 20 to 30 seconds, followed by a 90-second recovery period. But first, make sure that your doctor has cleared you for this type of exercise.
3. Stress Reduction: You cannot be optimally healthy if you avoid addressing the emotional component of your health and longevity, as your emotional state plays a role in nearly every physical disease -- from heart disease and depression, to arthritis and cancer.
Meditation, prayer, social support and exercise are all viable options that can help you maintain emotional and mental equilibrium.
4. Maintain a healthy gut: About 80 percent of your immune system resides in your gut, and research is stacking up showing that probiotics—beneficial bacteria—affect your health in a myriad of ways; it can even influence your ability to lose weight. The best way to maintain beneficial bacteria in our gut is a healthy diet clear of inflammatory agents. However, at times supplementing with probiotics is necessary. Please feel free to ask Dr. Thompson about what probiotics he recommends for you.
5. Avoid as many chemicals, toxins, and pollutants as possible: This includes tossing out your toxic household cleaners, soaps, personal hygiene products, air fresheners, bug sprays, lawn pesticides, and insecticides, just to name a few, and replacing them with non-toxic alternatives. These toxins can build up in your body and create all types of symptoms and chronic conditions that can have a significant impact in your ability to heal, energy level and mental focus. I offer several natural, safe and effective detoxifications plans that you can do at home.
6. Get plenty of high quality sleep: Regularly catching only a few hours of sleep can hinder metabolism and hormone production in a way that is similar to the effects of aging and the early stages of diabetes. Chronic sleep loss may speed the onset or increase the severity of age-related conditions such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and memory loss.
A.C.E Advanced Massage Cupping & MediCupping Therapy™ Certification Workshop
Become A Certified Massage Cupping / MediCupping Practitioner
Three Days of Intensive Hands On Training –
22 NCBTMB approved Continuing Education Credits
Time: Jan 13 -15, 2017 Begins 9:00 a.m. and concludes at 5:00 p.m. each day.
Location and Host: ChiroHealth of VA at 44121 Harry Byrd Hwy, Suite 120, Ashburn VA 20147.
Provided by: Shannon Gilmartin, CMT CMCE CWC of Advanced Continuing Education (A.C.E)
Click here for more info. http://ashburnspinecare.com/cupping/
's cover photo
|Monday||14:30 - 18:00|
|Monday||07:30 - 12:30|
|Wednesday||14:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||07:30 - 12:30|
|Thursday||14:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:30 - 12:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 12:30|
Sana Day Spa offers Laser Hair Removal, Threading, Hair Styles, Hair Color, Tinting, Waxing, Facials, Skin Care, Hair Care and Body Massage.
ZG Therapy Health & Wellness mission is to provide personalized, high-quality health & wellness goals. We have created a VIP Membership Program that we bel
We are a small, locally operated massage business looking to cater to the needs of our clients, weather in their home or in our Studios in Ashburn!
Professional massage therapy service, providing the best in quality and relaxation.Our therapists are trained, licensed and prepared to help you!
BlueFit & Massage offers personal training and massages.
Certified Makeup and Hair artist "Fatima Khan" I Offer Party Makeup & Bridal Makeup For more information and Prices inbox me.