Helen Flynn is a Real Estate Professional specializing in SRES. YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/HelenLFlynn
Helen Flynn is a Realtor® educator, musician, author, speaker and psychotherapist. She received a Bachelor of Music degree from the Eastman School of Music in Rochester, New York with majors in Voice, Harp and Psychology. She received her Masters in Education from the University of Rochester, and she also holds a Masters Degree in Social Work from Virginia Commonwealth University. Now in her fourteenth year being an award winning real estate agent, Helen successfully blends her interests and skills in her real estate business, assisting buyers and sellers with a major life change. In recent years Helen has specialized in helping the mature seller cope with the daunting process of downsizing and moving to the appropriate living community. She has authored a book, Selling Your Home, A Guide for the Mature Seller and Their Family Members, and frequently presents workshops on the topic.
Helen has been married over 40 years to her high school sweetheart, Leo. She is blessed to have her son, Patrick, daughter-in-law Valerie and two granddaughters close by.
• I bring a unique background of being a psychotherapist and teacher to Real Estate, utilizing my skills as a listener, communicator, and mediator.
• Being a REALTOR® for over 12 years I have experienced the highs and lows of the real estate market with both buyers and sellers in a broad price range.
• As the world moves to more reliance on technology I continue to align myself with companies that put technology tools as a priority and constantly seek ongoing training in order to best serve my clients.
• It is very important to me to be accessible to my clients by whatever means preferred, be it email, phone, text or Skype. I encourage questions and try to provide frequent feedback. Selling your home is a partnership.
• My business is primarily a referral business, built on multiple transactions with clients, their friends, and family. Ideally the relationship I have with a client is lifelong.
• I am dedicated to listening to and coaching clients to achieve their Real estate goals by providing step by step guidance and coordination with integrity, excellence, and compassion while minimizing confusion, stress, and anxiety throughout the transaction.
• My primary niche is the senior market, those needing to sell their home of many years. My Social Work training gives me a special understanding of the complexity of this move.
• I am also a Certified Relocation Specialist, well versed in the needs and emotions of relocating buyers and sellers
Buying a home is exciting. It’s also one of the most important financial decisions you’ll make. Choosing a mortgage to pay for your new home is just as important as choosing the right home.
consumerfinance.gov How to deal with “bad credit”—or no credit—when you want to buy a home
Heed these insights and you not only avoid irking your agent, but you could help yourself sail through the home-buying process, too.
realtor.com Have you ever wondered what your Realtor is really thinking, behind that calm, professional demeanor?
If you want to avoid being a disillusioned buyer, make sure to check out these oft-ignored yet critical features in a home and the surrounding neighborhood.
realtor.com Figuring out which areas you shouldn't overlook when buying a home, and making sure not to, can be the first step toward mitigating buyer's remorse.
When it comes to home improvement, some dollars stretch more than others. And if you’re on a limited budget, it becomes even more important to spend those dollars wisely.
houselogic.com Looking for some budget home improvement ideas? Here are affordable remodeling projects that have excellent financial return from HouseLogic.
Real Estate services in the Washington Metropolitan area.
Expert Resource in Real Estate
Mike Wagner & The Next Level Team Realtors
I assist clients with the American Dream of Home ownership.
Virginia Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2006. Native to Northern VA. JMU graduate.
"Pat" Patino has been a full time career real estate agent in Northern Virginia since 1998. He is fluent in English, Spanish and Portugese, and he is very knowledgeable in the local real estate market.
FOR THE BEST REAL ESTATE RESULTS #PickPineo Valerie, your trusted professional. http://ValeriePineoRealEstate.com Licensed in Virginia
Joy Fletcher is a licensed realtor with Pearson Smith Realty. She specializes in Loudoun County with a focus on Ashburn and Leesburg. MCNE Certified
Helping people achieve their goals and for me to exceed their expectations through honesty and quality work.
I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients.