Welcome to Think Now or Never Team from Al-Arqam Academy School and we would like to share information about Qatar's famous heritages (Al Zubarah).
Think About Al Zubarah's cover photo
First Day at NRO Competition...
Presentation about Al-Zubarah Fort
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline. You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Video includes information about Al-Zubarah Fort
Our civilization was built centuries ago, and left for us (the new generation) of fabulous heritage so we can learn from own and ancestors walk in their footsteps to build a positive future.
Firstly let’s know more about heritage, so what is heritage: its Property that is, or can be inherited that is passed down from old generations; a tradition. This precious heritage is starting to become erased because of different reasons such as natural damage including humidity, high temperature, wind, desert climate and other natural damage. However our heritage is also being forgotten from people’s mind because people are not interested any more interested in knowing about their past. As Muslim Arabic girls, we decided to help present our world heritage. Let us begin
with our country Qatar, We will explain our project as follows.
In our project we are aiming for different goals to achieve such as:
• To increase within our social community about the damage caused to heritage sites.
• To deliver information to people in a new, creative and enjoyable way and to attract people to this cause.
• To repair Qatar heritage’s sites with our project.
• To encourage to develop the tourist, religious and heritages sites in Qatar, therefore make it more interesting for people.
In our project we reached many conclusions as:-
We conclude that Al Zubbarh castle is the most important archaeological sites in Qatar being one of the oldest sites in Qatar. Unfortunately, we find out that Qatar community is not interested in visiting Al Zubbarh castle, which has made them negligent the damages that Al Zubbarh castle, is exposed to. There is two different factors that are effecting it and they are, natural and human factors.
• Main recommendation is to protect our history and heritage sites which our great-great grandparents left for us to educate other people about it.
• To alert our people to be concerned about saving their historical sites from outsides who may steal or deface our treasures.
Interested to build a directory of the students of P.H.S. with details of pass out year from the school. Kindly invite your class mates to add their detail
Welcome to the official and only page of Global Academy International School in Doha- Qatar.
Michael E. DeBakey High School Qatar is an outstanding school, offering students an Internationally Accredited American curriculum for grades 5 to 12