MAP Mauritius

Helping people to make money online, non stop!

[12/21/15]   Well established french company since 12 years at Ebene Cybercity is URGENTLY looking for experienced web developer in .net or Java or mobile application. Very interesting salary to the right candidates and other benefits. Please send CV to [email protected]

Also looking for someone who is looking for a job training in HR!

December Withdrawals from Online Business. Are you looking forward to make money online like crazy, just by surfing on your laptop or mobile for 15 minutes daily? Get in touch now!

MAP Mauritius

MAP Mauritius's cover photo

MAP Mauritius's cover photo

Is 2015 bringing a bonus check to your bank account?

If the answer is yes, you’re probably already thinking about how you’ll spend it:
1. I can finally buy those custom golf clubs
2. Can’t wait to get that nice camera and a set of lenses
3. I have my eye on an expensive purse
4. I’m going to take that well-deserved luxury vacation.
It’s tempting to blow a year-end bonus on yourself. After all, you worked hard to earn it. But squandering a bonus check today isn’t the answer – instead, put your money to work for you in 2016. Get bonus checks, week after week or month after month NONSTOP.
But wait! Before you get upset and stop reading, you should know that we absolutely believe in occasional splurges. For that reason, go ahead and spend 20% of your after-tax bonus earnings on yourself. Go wild and spend this money guilt-free – before turning your attention to the remaining 80%.
Now let’s get down to business. Here are some options for putting your bonus money to work:
• Pay off or pay down debt
• Put some notes in your savings account
• Open (or add to) an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
• But the Best of all is put your money online and let it work for you.
o Get between Rs10,000 to Rs 25,000 monthly!

Is 2015 bringing a bonus check to your bank account?

If the answer is yes, you’re probably already thinking about how you’ll spend it:
1. I can finally buy those custom golf clubs
2. Can’t wait to get that nice camera and a set of lenses
3. I have my eye on an expensive purse
4. I’m going to take that well-deserved luxury vacation.
It’s tempting to blow a year-end bonus on yourself. After all, you worked hard to earn it. But squandering a bonus check today isn’t the answer – instead, put your money to work for you in 2016. Get bonus checks, week after week or month after month NONSTOP.
But wait! Before you get upset and stop reading, you should know that we absolutely believe in occasional splurges. For that reason, go ahead and spend 20% of your after-tax bonus earnings on yourself. Go wild and spend this money guilt-free – before turning your attention to the remaining 80%.
Now let’s get down to business. Here are some options for putting your bonus money to work:
• Pay off or pay down debt
• Put some notes in your savings account
• Open (or add to) an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
• But the Best of all is put your money online and let it work for you.
o Get between Rs10,000 to Rs 25,000 monthly!

MAP Mauritius's cover photo

Want your business to be the top-listed Business in Port Louis?

Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.

Address


PL
Port Louis
1234
Other Business Centers in Port Louis (show all)
Salon de la Maison et du Jardin Salon de la Maison et du Jardin
Publi-Promo Ltd.
Port Louis, 230

Since 1991 - Now 36th edition this April 2015

United Docks Business Park United Docks Business Park
United Docks Business Park
Port Louis

United Docks Business Park - The perfect environment to nurture your business.

Ocean call centre Ocean call centre
Rue Remy Ollier
Port Louis

Centre d'appel Ocean CallCentre installé a l'ile Maurice depuis Février 2004, spécialisé en appel entrant et sortant dans des domaines d'activités différentes. Nous sommes représentés par une équipe jeune et dynamique.

Coworking Port Louis Coworking Port Louis
32 Saint Georges Street
Port Louis

Settle your office in a charming colonial house on an historic street in Port Louis! We rent fully equipped private offices and single desks in open space.

About   Contact   Privacy   Login C