The Iglesia conventual de San Pablo or San Pablo de Valladolid is a church and former convent, of Isabelline style, in the city of Valladolid, in Castile and León, Spain. The church was commissioned by Cardinal Juan de Torquemada between 1445 and 1468. It was subsequently extended and refurbished until 1616. Kings Philip II and Philip IV of Spain were baptized in the church, and it was visited by Napoleon. It is one of the buildings considered most emblematic of the city.HistoryThe church construction was commissioned by Cardinal Torquemada to replace a previous church, which had a timber ceiling and was adjacent to a Dominican convent that had been founded in 1270. After Torquemada's death, bishop Alonso de Burgos funded the building of the cloister, refectory, and lower façade, as well as of the adjacent Colegio de San Gregorio with its funerary chapel. Artists who worked to the church in this period include the Spanish-Flemish Juan Guas and Simón de Colonia. Around 1550, Cardinal Juan Garcia Loaysa, confessor of the emperor Charles V, built the sacristy, covered with a dome decorated by stars, coat of arms of the order and figures of Dominican saints. The nave features rib vaults, supported by corbels in Renaissance style, added around 1540.
Hermandad Penitencial de Nuestro Padre Jesús Atado a la Columna (Valladolid)
Las Discípulas de somos en la Iglesia un Instituto Religioso de Derecho Pontificio con Carisma Sacerdotal. Fundadas por el Beato Pedro Ruiz de los Paños
Página informativa de las actividades del Estudio Teológico Agustiniano de Valladolid. Sin carácter oficial. El horario es el de la Secretaría del Centro
Reflexiones e informaciones para aquellos que se plantean la posibilidad de ser religiosos y sacerdotes en la Orden de San Agustín
Iglesia San Martin de Tours Valladolid
Real Colegio Seminario de los Padres Agustinos de Valladolid. Se nos conoce en Valladolid como "Agustinos Filipinos". La página es de carácter informativo