We still believe that insurance is about people. We provide quality insurance products and services; driven by our commitment to excellence.
WE STILL BELIEVE INSURANCE IS ABOUT PEOPLE
We strive to provide our customers with quality insurance products and services; driven by our commitment to excellence.
Heading up to the cottage this weekend? If you’re opening up, make sure to review this checklist.. you’ll thank goodness you did!
We can’t protect you from fails like this… but you could always get a bib.
Your home will be one of the biggest purchases in your lifetime. Other than having home insurance to protect your home in case of harm, what about making sure you’re buying a good investment to begin with?
The Ontario government has passed a law that now makes LICENSING mandatory for HOME INSPECTORS to make sure you’re getting the proper information you need before you follow through with your purchase.
For more information, check out this @Ontario Mutuals blog: http://www.ontariomutuals.com/blog/new-law-makes-licensing-mandatory-for-home-inspectors
#TGIF! …especially because it’s #NationalDonutDay!
Although, we can’t protect your delicious donuts from the savage that takes a bite out of every donut, we can protect your other prized possessions!
June’s here! You might be ready for summer but is your home?
For new home owners (and seasoned owners’s who’d like a reminder) here are some maintenance tips to make sure your home is ready for summer!
5 summer maintenance tips for new homeowners http://bit.ly/1TDpAGa
Happy #NationalBurgerDay! Starting up the grill today? Beware of these 3 things when firing up your burger!
1. CROSS CONTAMINATION
Keep cooked and uncooked food separate. Getting saucy with a marinade? Keep two bowls - one for uncooked and one for cooked food.
2. UNCOOKED MEAT
Just because it looks cooked doesn’t mean it is. Use an internal meat thermometer to see if your meat is safe to eat. (For ground beef, you will want a temperature of at least 160F to ensure E. coli is killed).
Hot summer day? Keep an eye on the length of time you’re leaving dishes out. Food that’s left out longer than 2 hours might have bacteria that releases toxins in the food that you can’t kill even when reheating.
We’re feeling those #SummerVibes this #TGIF ...but not without revisiting some summer pool rules! From the Peel Regional Police, here are few guidelines for fun and safety during pool season. Revise them - you’ll thank goodness you did!
- Tell visitors your pool rules
- Always supervise children and young teens
- Use personal flotation devices for support not as toys
- Backyard pools must be enclosed with a fence that prevents climbing and is self-closing and self-latching (requirements are set by your municipality)
- Never leave furniture near the fence that could aide climbing
- Designate a pool supervisor who knows CPR including all parents, guardians and babysitters.
Would you be able to financially survive a housing market downturn? Make sure buying your home is wise purchasing decision.
ontariomutuals.com The vast majority of Canadians are confident in their belief that homeownership is a good investment. Nevertheless, those who aspire to have a place of their own are remaining on the sidelines, a newly released poll suggests.
We have lots to celebrate including the birthday of Queen Victoria as well as the unofficial start of the summer season! So today, Peel Mutual will be closed but for any claims, please reach out to our claims response line at 1-800-268-3069!
#TGIF for the long weekend and for cottage season! If you’re opening up your cottage this long weekend, make sure to protect it too with these fire safety tips... you'll thank goodness you did!
- Treat wooden decks or structures with a fire-retardant every year.
- Maintain fuse boxes, heaters, wiring, stoves and other heat sources.
- Store cleaning fluids and other flammable materials in approved containers.
- Stack any firewood or lumber well away from the building.
- Fibreglass boats and canoes are highly flammable so keep them away from buildings. Store them upside down one metre above the ground and remove gasoline from any powerboats.
- Keep the emergency phone number for forest fires near your cottage phone or stored in your cell phone. If you notice a fire spreading, having this ready could be life-saving.
Providing Insurance and Financial Services since 2002.
I work closely with you to fully understand you specific situation and financial goals.
At ParkPlace Dental Centre, we strive to provide advanced quality care in a comfortable environment.
Wiesner Insurance is built on providing quality, personalized service to our valued clientele while protecting their commercial, personal and financial interests.
ParkPlace Junior is dedicated to treating the smiles of children in a fun, friendly atmosphere!!!
Serving the Brampton area for over 30 years
Representing The Co-operators
A Division of RogersInsurance.ca We offer three locations to serve you in your neighbourhood: Brampton, Huntsville and Georgetown.